Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
All is fair in love and war, and love doesn't have a Geneva Convention.

Chalk it up as a learning experience, I certainly did, and I was a better person for it afterwards.

Do men find teasing and sexy talk fun? Or boring unless it has an "end game"?

as long as both sides know it's only a game,

no problem

is it always a game?
is that how men view relationship of all sorts? or only the "sex only" kind?

everything is a game

Some play it fairly

Some move the goalposts when the runner gets to third base

... everyone one is allowed to have 2nd thoughts.... you think I man have never backed off after 3rd base....?

Chalk it up as a learning experience, I certainly did, and I was a better person for it afterwards.

or you can play the game.... see who can outlast who..... ;)

yeah, I'm not exactly built for that game.

you? or men?
Maybe ask if the woman can strip as you take care of things yourself - happy medium....

No just me.

I think my point is that I understand why a woman would use her charms to get something from a guy, in particular an easy to manipulate guy, without any real desire to have a relationship with them (or even just hook up), but it doesn't mean I had to like it.

I was a nerdy, socially awkward Engineering student, that should give you enough background.

Depends on your age I suppose.
Men 30 and under are indeed primarily driven by sex when it comes to relationships.
At 50, sex is certainly present in my mind, but takes a backseat to genuinely enjoying the company/conversation of a woman.
At the same time, a 50 year old man is a serious man...and not taking to games. It is unfair and even cruel to an extent for a woman to tease a man unless he is ALSO aware it is not real.
If they both like doing it, then more power to them. If it is just the woman getting her jollies by heavily flirting and then when he makes his move - says no. I have no use for such a woman.

Is it fun?
Mean?
Fair?

What are your thoughts on teasing and playing just for fun - with no follow through?

Illegal

Illegal? Cite the law!!! Link!!!!! ;)
The Don't Be A C*nt Act of 1974.

Until they legalize rape, too bad for you. Go jack off!
Well, after the She Was Asking For It Act of 1980...

I'd ask you on a date.... see if you back up that smack talk......

you? or men?
Maybe ask if the woman can strip as you take care of things yourself - happy medium....

No just me.

I think my point is that I understand why a woman would use her charms to get something from a guy, in particular an easy to manipulate guy, without any real desire to have a relationship with them (or even just hook up), but it doesn't mean I had to like it.

I was a nerdy, socially awkward Engineering student, that should give you enough background.

Women like to be desired.
Maybe some want monetary things - I was never like that.....
I just wanted genuine interest or lust.....

you? or men?

No just me.

She wanted a private Tutor for 3 weeks. Funny thing is I helped anyone who asked, she didn't need to try to manipulate me, but maybe that's how she was used to getting what she wanted.

you? or men?

No just me.

What did she do to manipulate you?

She wanted a private Tutor for 3 weeks. Funny thing is I helped anyone who asked, she didn't need to try to manipulate me, but maybe that's how she was used to getting what she wanted.

you? or men?

No just me.

A lot of close leaning in, occasional breast brushing, some foot play here and there.

Once she dropped biology as a major and went to business classes, never heard from her again.

I dislike anybody over the age of 12 that plays any head games, period.
it's not head games.
people just need to be honest.
then the game is over.
How is it not dishonest?

if someone is talking sexy to you, there is a reason.
most likely not to leave you with blue balls......
they want to see how badly they can make you want them
if you are aggressive and confident, and allow yourself to take control, I give you a 90% chance success rate...

I dislike anybody over the age of 12 that plays any head games, period.

I tend to agree with that, like I said in earlier post - if they BOTH know it is just a game and they BOTH are having fun - more power to them. But if it only one is aware of it, it is cruel and most likely hurts the feelings and confidence of the man. Just so she can get have some private jollies? Fuck that. It is wrong and a measure of who she is.

you? or men?

No just me.

A lot of close leaning in, occasional breast brushing, some foot play here and there.

Once she dropped biology as a major and went to business classes, never heard from her again.

..... you did nothing?

Forum List

Back