Is it fear-mongering or just being prudent?

Perfect lib think: "We only need to print it". Accountability be damned.

Personally I'm fiscally responsible, and it was not "libs" who prosecuted the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq while cutting taxes. So stop lying, or if you truly believe this, get an education but first psychiatric help since you are out of touch with reality.

There were many Liberals who said the very thing Liberals now say was a lie when Bush claimed it.

You can't be fiscally responsible. You're a Liberal and those two don't go together.

Really, you couldn't be more wrong.

Liberals are about nothing but government spending.

Really, I'm a liberal and I care about my family, our dog, our air, water and soil, to name but a few things I care about.

You Liberals claim you care about people getting healthcare, having food if they can't buy it, a place to live, etc. The problem is when you say you care, it costs the rest of us more money. If you cared to the level you say you do, it wouldn't cost anyone but those who say one person deserves another person's money.

Once again conservatives humiliate America in front of the world.

Syrian-Resettlement1.0.jpg

All I hear from the left is how dire the situation is for our own poor so why should we take even 1 refuge let alone 10's of thousands of them when we can't even provide for our own poor?
All I hear from the Right is how our poor live in the lap of luxury.

We can afford to take in people who would otherwise be slaughtered.

Dimwit we are already $18 trillion in debt we'll have to borrow the money.

We only need to print it. If you are compassionate, buy some T Bills; if not don't.

The fact that you think printing $18 trillion has no downside shows why numskulls like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You're dishonest and an idiot.

I see, once again, that you have no rational response to what I posted.

Perfect lib think: "We only need to print it". Accountability be damned.

Personally I'm fiscally responsible, and it was not "libs" who prosecuted the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq while cutting taxes. So stop lying, or if you truly believe this, get an education but first psychiatric help since you are out of touch with reality.

There were many Liberals who said the very thing Liberals now say was a lie when Bush claimed it.

You can't be fiscally responsible. You're a Liberal and those two don't go together.

Really, you couldn't be more wrong.

Liberals are about nothing but government spending.

Really, I'm a liberal and I care about my family, our dog, our air, water and soil, to name but a few things I care about.

What you don't care about is other people, especially if they don't agree with you.

There's a certain amount of room for concern, but to shit their Depends at this rate is total fear ..... which is really impressive when you're trying to convince the country you're strong enough to run it.

not.

If there's room for concern, then why should we do it, so a bunch of sanctimonious leftwing turds can feel good about themselves? How good will you feel when on of those Syrian males of military age rapes someone? How good will you feel when one or more them stages a massacre?

Forum List

Back