Is it God’s right to kill us whenever he sees fit?

You can judge them on their morality.

Go ahead, if you are mentally able.

Regards
DL

How am I to judge their morality? That's not my place, but Jesus, and it's already be predestined. Those not chosen will get what they deserve.

Don't you have a moral sense? Can you not tell good from evil?

Your bible says you do have a moral sense and are required to use it.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

I do understand that you are a sheeple but if you have to be told what is good or evil, you are barely human and must be quite retarded.

Say it isn't so.

Regards
DL

Your question is like asking God if he's a murderer and he isn't. If you die from an act of God, then no one thinks you were murdered.

Usually, if you are killed by God, then there must've been some reason he let you get killed. We read these stories where people were evil.so God became angry, and killed them. The Bible states the immorality of people is what blinds them to the truth and accept falsehoods. We see that here on the forum.

Innocent people could die, too, such as in an accident but it just means that our time was up. If I died today in accident, then my family and friends would be sad but I would think my time was up and that I was going to a better place. The belief that this life is the true life isn't the correct one. For example, you can't take anything with you after you die. The time we have on earth is brief compared to eternity in the second life. God probably has other plans if you're a believer and die.

We are talking of when God id shown to kill and murder. Not accidents.

Deflection and dishonesty noted.

Regards
DL

Again, God kills, but does not murder. Most believers know and understand this. Non-believers won't because they don't believe in God. It either didn't happen or was a tragedy.

Liar. Killing without a just cause, like the many babies he has murdered, are murder.

Thanks for showing all here how your religion has corrupted your morality.

Regards
DL

“And taking life whenever He sees fit, however He sees fit, which is absolutely His right.”

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/do-you-think-it-odd-that-your-god-never-acknowledges-you-is-that-rude.698104/page-17#post-20430365

SweetSue92 gave me this reply but I have hear many Christians echo this thinking which basically says that the law maker does not need to follow the law he dictates for the rest of us. I paraphrase, do as I say and not as I do.

This was in response to our chatting about the many times, as in the genocide of Noah’s day, the murder of Egypt’s first born and the 6 day torture of King David’s baby, all because God was angry with the parents. God kills us when he could just as easily cure us and picks the innocent to kill instead of the guilty.

Is do as I say and not as I do moral or immoral thinking?

Regards
DL
Your premise is flawed. Do you believe God is pulling the strings?

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL
The flaw is that God doesn't pull any strings in this world. We control our own destiny. It's called free will. He let's us reap what we sow.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

the desert religions have murdered in the past, the present and will do so in the future for their false religions. they, not the Almighty are responsible for the turmoil they constantly create and who prevent the remedies that would be a solution for everyone from being implemented. murdered or killed they were the recipients at the time of Noah deservedly so and for the christians made their comeback in the 4th century as well the other two over time.

A comeback via Inquisitions and Jihads. Nice eh?

Who is this all mighty who is so weak that he cannot make an appearance?

Regards
DL

“And taking life whenever He sees fit, however He sees fit, which is absolutely His right.”

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/do-you-think-it-odd-that-your-god-never-acknowledges-you-is-that-rude.698104/page-17#post-20430365

SweetSue92 gave me this reply but I have hear many Christians echo this thinking which basically says that the law maker does not need to follow the law he dictates for the rest of us. I paraphrase, do as I say and not as I do.

This was in response to our chatting about the many times, as in the genocide of Noah’s day, the murder of Egypt’s first born and the 6 day torture of King David’s baby, all because God was angry with the parents. God kills us when he could just as easily cure us and picks the innocent to kill instead of the guilty.

Regards
DL

Hey why doesnt God make us all immortal in this body? how cruel of him? .... figure it out. On planet earth, all our bodies are going to fail at one point or another, whether today or 50 years from now. Now if God can bring you into this world, I guess he has a right to take you out when he sees fit... because in the end, It will most likely be him guiding you into the afterlife as well, if you believe that.

Regards
DL

Hey why doesnt God make us all immortal in this body? how cruel of him? .... figure it out. On planet earth, all our bodies are going to fail at one point or another, whether today or 50 years from now. Now if God can bring you into this world, I guess he has a right to take you out when he sees fit... because in the end, It will most likely be him guiding you into the afterlife as well, if you believe that.

If you believe that, you have gone into intellectual dissonance.

if you follow bible God, which is not what I glen from you, then you have gone into moral dissonance and corruption so as to follow a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

If there is a god, obviously yes.

Dumb question.

/thread

Dumber answer than the question by far.

Regards
DL

I am god of my computer.

Do I have the right to delete a file at will.

THINK!

Good advice that you should follow. If you are no better than a computer file, you might wonder why God made you so dim.

Regards
DL

IF there is a god, then we are simple creations that he can do what he pleases with.

THINK

Dumb question.

/thread

Regards
DL

I am god of my computer.

THINK!

Good advice that you should follow. If you are no better than a computer file, you might wonder why God made you so dim.

Regards
DL

IF there is a god, then we are simple creations that he can do what he pleases with.

THINK

Correct. We would be slaved to such a supernatural entity and our better laws could not be enforced against such a vile genocidal prick.

That is why I and Buddhists say that if you meet God, kill him.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL
The flaw is that God doesn't pull any strings in this world. We control our own destiny. It's called free will. He let's us reap what we sow.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

If there was no planet earth... no creation to begin with, you wouldnt even be having this 'discussion'. I dont claim to be an expert like you obviously claim to be . Someday I hope I reach the level of arrogance that you have reached on these subjects, but at present... I honestly am not sure which parts of the bible (for it is written by many people) is to be taken litteraly or figuratively , and the reality of what is inside us.... and what awaits in the next life .. is all pretty unclear. Most people just make an attempt to understand it, and attempt to understand what is required to live a good life in this world..... well, if that is their direction.

Regards
DL

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

No. It is your view that God is punishing us that is flawed. God wound up the clock and put motion in place. What happened after that is all on us.

I can see right through fakes like you.

Dumb question.

/thread

Regards
DL

I am god of my computer.

THINK!

Regards
DL

THINK

Correct. We would be slaved to such a supernatural entity and our better laws could not be enforced against such a vile genocidal prick.

Regards
DL
You don't believe God exists, so why would you even need to say that?

Regards
DL

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

If there was no planet earth... no creation to begin with, you wouldnt even be having this 'discussion'. I dont claim to be an expert like you obviously claim to be . Someday I hope I reach the level of arrogance that you have reached on these subjects, but at present... I honestly am not sure which parts of the bible (for it is written by many people) is to be taken litteraly or figuratively , and the reality of what is inside us.... and what awaits in the next life .. is all pretty unclear. Most people just make an attempt to understand it, and attempt to understand what is required to live a good life in this world..... well, if that is their direction.

I never claimed to be an expert but thanks for putting me in that class.

If you think a book that begins with a talking serpent shoulde be read literally, you are a fool.

As to arrogance. Call me that if you want but I am just sure of what I say and lay out there to be refuted. If you lack confidence/arrogance in what you believe then that is your character flaw and not mine.

Was Jesus confident in what he said or do you see his confidence as arrogance as well?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

No. It is your view that God is punishing us that is flawed. God wound up the clock and put motion in place. What happened after that is all on us.

So God has no hell waiting to punish us. Good.

As to fake, kiss my ass mental child who only lives for e mail entries.

If you want me to not ignore you completely, change your garbage attitude. For all you are worth, I can live with you on ignore, no problem.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am god of my computer.

THINK!

Regards
DL

THINK

Regards
DL

Belief is not required to call your fictional God what your book of myth paint him as.

I am not a liar like you whose corrupted morals has you idol worshiping a vile genocidal son murdering prick.

Justify his crimes against humanity if you can and tell us why you forgive such a vile prick.

Regards
DL

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

So God has no hell waiting to punish us. Good.

As to fake, kiss my ass mental child who only lives for e mail entries.

If you want me to not ignore you completely, change your garbage attitude. For all you are worth, I can live with you on ignore, no problem.

Regards
DL
To the best of my knowledge hell is being eternally separated from God and heaven is being eternally reunited with God. I don't read anymore into it than that. Religion is about how to live. Not what happens when we die.

The only one who has a garbage mentality is you. Take your own advice. But regardless of what you choose to do, you can count on me to counter your BS.

I am god of my computer.

THINK!

Regards
DL

THINK

Regards
DL

Belief is not required to call your fictional God what your book of myth paint him as.

I am not a liar like you whose corrupted morals has you idol worshiping a vile genocidal son murdering prick.

Justify his crimes against humanity if you can and tell us why you forgive such a vile prick.

Regards
DL
Just because you think you understand what the bible teaches us doesn't mean you actually know what it means. You have never made a serious, objective effort to find out.

You are one of the biggest liars on these boards.

You seek to subordinate religion. You know who else has done that? Socialism.

Socialism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of socialism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Socialism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Socialism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Socialists dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies. Socialism is a religion. The religious nature of socialism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another. Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

Show the flaw.

Regards
DL

Your view is flawed.

Regards
DL

I never claimed to be an expert but thanks for putting me in that class.

If you think a book that begins with a talking serpent shoulde be read literally, you are a fool.

As to arrogance. Call me that if you want but I am just sure of what I say and lay out there to be refuted. If you lack confidence/arrogance in what you believe then that is your character flaw and not mine.

Was Jesus confident in what he said or do you see his confidence as arrogance as well?

Regards
DL
Seems to me that you are the only fool here who is reading the Bible literally.

Forum List

Back