Is it me

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?
There is a current ad on television featuring several celebrities encouraging people to go out and get their Covid vaccines. At the very end in somewhat fine print it shows that Pfizer paid for the add.

The OP is just like the rest of his ilk. They are hit and run posters. They come back when they think everything is forgotten.
Another lie, I don't run and I shit on you in every post. This post alone shows what a lying sack of shit you are.

There is a current ad on television featuring several celebrities encouraging people to go out and get their Covid vaccines. At the very end in somewhat fine print it shows that Pfizer paid for the add.
So?

You should still get vaccinated

Vaccination is common sense
No it's not. Not with a drug we don't know much about. Not eveyone is compliant like you. We don't just do what we're told because daddy govt said it's best for us.
I have the Polio vax, measels vax and yes I even got the COVID vax, just because it was a pain in the ass, but to force people to do it, is wrong and would only be approved by NAZIs to force the public to take an experimental drug like the COVID vax.

No it's not. Not with a drug we don't know much about. Not eveyone is compliant like you. We don't just do what we're told because daddy govt said it's best for us.
I have the Polio vax, measels vax and yes I even got the COVID vax, just because it was a pain in the ass, but to force people to do it, is wrong and would only be approved by NAZIs to force the public to take an experimental drug like the COVID vax.

We know that hundreds of millions received the vaccine without incident

We also know that anti-vax Fear Mongerers spread misinformation about the vaccine and cause people to stay away leading to unnecessary deaths

Hilarious, it was rhetorical, you lose!
1675195712704.jpeg

Still you.

We know that hundreds of millions received the vaccine without incident

We also know that anti-vax Fear Mongerers spread misinformation about the vaccine and cause people to stay away leading to unnecessary deaths
The vaccine didn't do anything. So lets slow down on it's effectiveness, because it's not effective.

Rhetorical Question:
noun

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
    "the presentation was characterized by impossibly long sentences and a succession of rhetorical questions"
fact

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"he ignores some historical and economic facts"

Still You

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?

Don't pretend that the other side isn't full of crap as well. Personally, I'm sick of allyall...

Forum List

Back