Is It Moral for Married Couples to do Oral/Anal?

what happens between two consenting adults in a marriage is their business.
So it is the consensus here that if two people agree with the act, it's okay?

That if my partner & I decide that we want to bring another into our bedroom; that if I want the experience of autoerotic ashpyxia (choking) and my partner is willing then that's okay? What about open marriages and swingers? Masochism or sadomasochism? Or even beastiality; if the two are in agreeance?

That if my partner & I decide that we want to bring another into our bedroom; that if I want the experience of autoerotic ashpyxia (choking) and my partner is willing then that's okay? What about open marriages and swingers? Masochism or sadomasochism? Or even beastiality; if the two are in agreeance?

The bedroom, Joz not the barnyard. And yes it's ok.

I may personnally be disturbed by some of the acts you mentioned above. But who am I to tell someone in a marriage that they can't express themselves sexually if they are both in agreement with what they want to do.

Some people have a fetish, nothing wrong with that either.

You obviously have a thing against anal. But how about oral, or is that ok by you to put your mouth there???

The bedroom, Joz not the barnyard. And yes it's ok.
Operating from where I stand, I will now & always disagree with you.
The Bible states that the marital bed is to be kept pure. The actions I mentioned are deviant behaviors.

You obviously have a thing against anal. But how about oral, or is that ok by you to put your mouth there???
I have a "thing" against alot of stuff. Doesn't make me right. I'm just giving my opinion.

The mouth is a very sensual & essential part of love making. Kissing is one of the most intimate of acts. There are many a prostitute that will screw a man, but will not kiss their clients strictly because of this.
I have yet to find definate statistics that prove there are health hazards with any kind of oral stimulation, unlike anal intercourse.

There are many Christians and non-alike that do not & would not participate in such an activity.

I have a "thing" against alot of stuff. Doesn't make me right. I'm just giving my opinion.

The mouth is a very sensual & essential part of love making. Kissing is one of the most intimate of acts. There are many a prostitute that will screw a man, but will not kiss their clients strictly because of this.
I have yet to find definate statistics that prove there are health hazards with any kind of oral stimulation, unlike anal intercourse.

There are many Christians and non-alike that do not & would not participate in such an activity.

So your ok with oral because there arn't any known health risks?

Aids can be transmitted by mouth if you have an open sore.
Cold sores can transmite herpies to the genitals and vice versa.
Syphillis and gonorrhea can be transported by any warm moist membraine.

Not exactly keeping the marriage bed pure if your kissing each others sex organ.

So your ok with oral because there arn't any known health risks?

Aids can be transmitted by mouth if you have an open sore.
Cold sores can transmite herpies to the genitals and vice versa.
Syphillis and gonorrhea can be transported by any warm moist membraine.
These can me spread with intercourse as well. So your point is?

These can me spread with intercourse as well. So your point is?

I think the point is that a healthy, non-STD-infected-married couple doesn't have to worry about infecting each other, no matter which "sordid" activity they choose to engage in with each other. The risk of a bacterial infection can be mitigated also.

I think the point is that a healthy, non-STD-infected-married couple doesn't have to worry about infecting each other, no matter which "sordid" activity they choose to engage in with each other. The risk of a bacterial infection can be mitigated also.
As far as diseases you are correct. Except with anal anything the risk is much greater even between clean, undiseased, married couples.
Butts are for excreting feces; dead bacteria, live bacteria, cellular linings, mucus & parasites.
I cannot imagine why any man would want to stick his penis, even after an enema, into something that housed feces.
And don't tell me this is just about tightness or getting a pink sock.

As far as other unhealthy practices, bringing other people or animals into the marital bed/relationship can do nothing but harm; emotionally & psychologically.

As far as diseases you are correct. Except with anal anything the risk is much greater even between clean, undiseased, married couples.
Butts are for excreting feces; dead bacteria, live bacteria, cellular linings, mucus & parasites.
I cannot imagine why any man would want to stick his penis, even after an enema, into something that housed feces.
And don't tell me this is just about tightness or getting a pink sock.

As far as other unhealthy practices, bringing other people or animals into the marital bed/relationship can do nothing but harm; emotionally & psychologically.
1.) It feels good to the man.
2.) There are sensitive nerve endings in the anal walls that are receptive and pleasure giving.
3.) Your anal passage, after an enema and a cleaning with soap, is quite clean.

1.) It feels good to the man.
2.) There are sensitive nerve endings in the anal walls that are receptive and pleasure giving.
3.) Your anal passage, after an enema and a cleaning with soap, is quite clean.
These are the main reasons for this discussion, is it not?

How many of you men put butt plugs on your Christmas list?

These are the main reasons for this discussion, is it not?
I was answering your question. You said "why would any man want to put his dick in someone's butt" and I answered. And it actually feels good to both people (most of the time. Everyone's experience is different).

Hey, I want to send them a picture of me, so I can see what I would look like "retouched"! Second link was pretty cool. :)

How did this get in this thread? It was supposed to be in the "Campaign for Real Beauty" thread. :confused:

Lets remember morals are NOT just a product of the Christian Religion alone.

EDIT: missed post 93. You said the same J, sorry.

Really? Where exactly DO our morals come from? I agree that morals may not be an exclusive product of Christianity, but they ARE pretty much exclusive to religion.

The intellectual argument that they do not stem from religion is made by people from a decadent society that has forgotten where it came from.

I don't think it hurts anyone/anything for a man to look at some pretty woman in a magazine or on a movie/tv screen if he likes. I mean... I don't mind looking at Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana. And let's face it, most men don't look like Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana. But that's cool.

I know you weren't being specific about magazine names, but I think the women in Stuff, Maxim, Playboy, Penthouse are airbrushed pieces of fluff who everyone knows are airbrused pieces of fluss. Far more dangerous to young girls and women are the skeletal objects who pass for runway models. Now *THAT* is something even an average-looking or homely girl can aspire to.... diet coke and cigarettes all day and you, too, can take control of your body and look like Keira Knightly (who's looking pretty awful these days).

Who the heck is Eric Bana?

Really? Where exactly DO our morals come from? I agree that morals may not be an exclusive product of Christianity, but they ARE pretty much exclusive to religion.

The intellectual argument that they do not stem from religion is made by people from a decadent society that has forgotten where it came from.

Good cuz that's what I said.:thup:

Good cuz that's what I said.:thup:

I just didn't take the bait you left obviously dangling out there.:cool:

If you want to get specific, Western morals ARE derivatives of Judeo-Christian law/ethic just as Arab society is a derivative of Islam. The differences in beliefs are refelcted in the origins of them.

Forum List

Back