Is It Moral for Married Couples to do Oral/Anal?

I just didn't take the bait you left obviously dangling out there.:cool:

If you want to get specific, Western morals ARE derivatives of Judeo-Christian law/ethic just as Arab society is a derivative of Islam. The differences in beliefs are refelcted in the origins of them.

No bait, Gunny. Just a statement of fact.

Does it matter? What I do in my castle is my business.........
Yes, it does matter.
Not that I should be spying on you, or preaching to you how you shoud live.

But if you are engaginging in deviant behavior, your influence/vote/opinions in the community & the world, then makes a difference to me.

Yes, it does matter.
Not that I should be spying on you, or preaching to you how you shoud live.

But if you are engaginging in deviant behavior, your influence/vote/opinions in the community & the world, then makes a difference to me.

Ok would you be willing to post verses in the Bible that say or speak against said questionable living with my wife. Not that I'm a total freak show but I don't have any relations outside my marriage. But I'm open to your view here.

glockmail
We have someone here who not only kisses and tells, but gives enimas, soap cleaning, butt insertion, etc, then tells. All WAY too much information, IMHO.
indeed

Ok would you be willing to post verses in the Bible that say or speak against said questionable living with my wife. Not that I'm a total freak show but I don't have any relations outside my marriage. But I'm open to your view here.
I'm not totally clear on what you are asking. You are wanting me to provide Bible texts telling you how you are conduct your behavior with your wife, other than being faithful to her?

I'm not totally clear on what you are asking. You are wanting me to provide Bible texts telling you how you are conduct your behavior with your wife, other than being faithful to her?

Yeah, but in reference to my original post that I said what I did in my home is my business as long as I didn't allow it to be common knowledge to others.
I just don't know of any sexually directed texts in the Bible besides Song of Solomon. Be fruitful and multiply stuff like that.

Yeah, but in reference to my original post that I said what I did in my home is my business as long as I didn't allow it to be common knowledge to others.
I just don't know of any sexually directed texts in the Bible besides Song of Solomon. Be fruitful and multiply stuff like that.
I will get those for you.
But things done in private are just that. And they are between you & God. But that still does not make them right. Many a sin is done secretly.

In the Bible they are often referred to as "Shrine Prostitutes" rather than Sodomites...

Check out 1 Kings 15:12

12 He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his fathers had made.

Deuteronomy 23:17

17 No Israelite man or woman is to become a shrine prostitute.

There are more... Look up "Shrine Prostitute" at Bible Gateway and you'll get an eyeful.

I will get those for you.
But things done in private are just that. And they are between you & God. But that still does not make them right. Many a sin is done secretly.

But Joz, you said in post #145

So I'm confused. Is it or is it not, your business?

But Joz, you said in post #145 ....So I'm confused. Is it or is it not, your business?
It is not my business; the fact that you watch certain shows on TV or that you like to cook or that you prefer football over baseball. And I am not going to peek in you windows nor follow you around town to see if you are cheating on your wife. This is indeed your business; how you chose to conduct your life.

But as you continue to repeat the same behavior over & over & over, you become hardened, rationalizing that what you are doing isn't really hurting anyone but yourself. But you know as well as I, that that is a lie.

As you get further & further away from God, you open yourself up to all kinds of illusions. You don't want to be judged for what you are doing so hey, if the guy next door is boinkin' his buddy, who's really gonna care? But what if he has engaged in this behavior for so long, it doesn't quite have the same effect so, hmmmm maybe a younger, tighter bottom might be the answer.
And now we are having to defend what marriage is. We are being asked to accept a behavior that for centuries was considered an abnormality, a perversion, an unacceptable behavior.

So I guess the answer is, what starts out as not being my business, eventually does become just that.

Forum List

Back