Is it now "fair" to re-ask for Trump's tax returns?

It's amazing how the left is so obsessed with Trumps taxes. Where was this obsession during Benghazi, fast and furious, and even the latest email scandal?

Must be running out of things to bash the guy with since none of the other things panned out for them.

Now that the RNC convention is over, Trump is no longer the "presumptive" candidate, and the entire world is aware of the nebulous policies proposed by the GOP........it may be TIME for Trump to release ALL of his tax returns and to show voters exactly how much and how this candidate has made his so-called "billions"......

Its only FAIR !!!
Trump is under IRS audit so he is NEVER going to show his tax returns.

Plus it does not matter anyway.

We know he makes a lot of money.

We know he does not pay a lot of tax.

We know the IRS always audits him.

He is a madman and there is no way he is going to be elected.

Hillary is the only intelligent choice (no pun intended) now.

"Hillary intelligent choice" oxymoron

Now that the RNC convention is over, Trump is no longer the "presumptive" candidate, and the entire world is aware of the nebulous policies proposed by the GOP........it may be TIME for Trump to release ALL of his tax returns and to show voters exactly how much and how this candidate has made his so-called "billions"......

Its only FAIR !!!

will you start a similar thread asking for transcripts of Hillary's wall street speeches that she was paid millions for?

tit for tat, dude.

Hey ya'll. New here. But Excuse me, sir, this is not tit for tat. How many other candidates besides Clinton have been asked for speech transcripts? Please name them, sir.
Clinton released her tax returns. Mr. Trump won't release his because he doesn't pay taxes.

I think we need to know how many jewish hating bigots belong to the DNC.
I don't think a significant amount of DNC's or DEM's hate Jews.

Jews are different in some ways and the same in others.

It is just not a big deal.

Its only FAIR !!!

will you start a similar thread asking for transcripts of Hillary's wall street speeches that she was paid millions for?

tit for tat, dude.

Hey ya'll. New here. But Excuse me, sir, this is not tit for tat. How many other candidates besides Clinton have been asked for speech transcripts? Please name them, sir.
Clinton released her tax returns. Mr. Trump won't release his because he doesn't pay taxes.

The audit will say otherwise. It does every year.

Lyin' Don's hero.

top10_tax_leona_helmsley.jpg

Only the little people pay taxes.

That's what I understand. Harry Weed said he knows of a person who he won't name that knows Trump doesn't pay any taxes.

Oooops. I'm sorry, that's what he said about Mitt Romeny. My bad. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Its only FAIR !!!

tit for tat, dude.

Everybody has to pay SOME tax.

Carter made sure of that.

And Reagan got rid of tax shelters.

So now the lowest rate of tax is about 15% for the rich and for the working poor.

The rich shift their income into capital gains through stock options, like Romney.

I don't know how Romney got down to 14% though on his $20 million of cap gain income. That was some trick.

My guess is that Trump pays only 15% on about $5 million to $10 million annual income, mostly from stock sales.

Its only FAIR !!!

tit for tat, dude.

The IRS has already said that the audit does not affect his ability to release his previous tax returns, no sir. He's hiding something. He's hiding that he cheats on his taxes just like he cheats his contractors.

Its only FAIR !!!

tit for tat, dude.

Everybody has to pay SOME tax.

Carter made sure of that.

And Reagan got rid of tax shelters.

So now the lowest rate of tax is about 15% for the rich and for the working poor.

The rich shift their income into capital gains through stock options, like Romney.

I don't know how Romney got down to 14% though on his $20 million of cap gain income. That was some trick.

My guess is that Trump pays only 15% on about $5 million to $10 million annual income, mostly from stock sales.

No sir, there are plenty of companies that don't pay taxes:

Report Calls Out 15 Fortune 500 Companies for Paying No Taxes

Its only FAIR !!!

tit for tat, dude.

The IRS has already said that the audit does not affect his ability to release his previous tax returns, no sir. He's hiding something. He's hiding that he cheats on his taxes just like he cheats his contractors.
The IRS has not said anything.

They are not allowed to comment.

Not sure where you got that bullsh!t from.

Its only FAIR !!!

tit for tat, dude.

People like Trump get audited every year. If they are not in compliance with the tax code they will be charged with tax evasion. Can you cite when Trump has been charged?

If you are unhappy with the amount of taxes paid by rich people, talk to your dem congressmen. Congress wrote the tax laws, and congress has been dominated by dems for the last 80 years. '

Complying with the tax code to minimize your taxes is NOT cheating. If you don't like the tax code, complain to congress.

I think we need to know how many jewish hating bigots belong to the DNC.

Another lame "defense" of Trump........Why don;t you and your ilk go find some other activity lie.....say, burning a cross in someone's yard for fun?

It's amazing how the left is so obsessed with Trumps taxes. Where was this obsession during Benghazi, fast and furious, and even the latest email scandal?

Must be running out of things to bash the guy with since none of the other things panned out for them.

Why release them...didn't we learn that the fucking DemoRATS LIE and do it from protected places!

Forum List

Back