Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

Yes. None of them are. Tell me, do you remember how many folks in Trump's cabinet had to resign in disgrace, were fired either for incompetence or because they realized Trump is a clown, or were fired for disloyalty..............not to the country...........but to Don?

'Off the charts': White House turnover is breaking records​

Mapping Corruption: Donald Trump’s Executive Branch​

I'm curious, Berg. Who would you hold out as an example of competence in the Biden Cabinet?

Polls indicate Haley beats Biden in NH, while Trump loses to Joe. Indicating there is support among moderates for Haley while the Orange Menace's base is composed of extreme MAGAists who aren't paying attention to what Don is saying and what he did as prez.
Nope. Trump's base isn't "extremists". His base are people who only want more tax cuts.

But Trump's standard of performance is measured in loyalty to him. Which was often at odds with loyalty to the country.
What is Biden's standard of performance? Does he have one? Not shitting oneself? Staying awake during meetings? So who on the Biden Cabinet is your rock star, Berg? You seem to be struggling with that!

Why would he drop out when Putin`s Pussy is facing 91 felony charges? I don`t see the Independents voting for a convicted felon. People would rather suffer with our extended period of the lowest unemployment rate since 1969 than have a president who shows his friends our Top Secret War Plans.

Property assessments and RICO charges.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahhaahahhahhahaahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

What is Biden's standard of performance? Does he have one? Not shitting oneself? Staying awake during meetings? So who on the Biden Cabinet is your rock star, Berg? You seem to be struggling with that!
You seem to have a lot of idiotic questions. A rock star in a President`s (any President`s) cabinet? WTF is that supposed to be? :uhoh3:

Why won`t they? I gave my reasons why they won`t vote for the treasonous one.
why would they?.....a real independent dislikes both parties,hence why they are independents....why vote for someone from one of the parties that you cant stand?....

You seem to have a lot of idiotic questions. A rock star in a President`s (any President`s) cabinet? WTF is that supposed to be? :uhoh3:
Someone that does a great job? Would you like to take on that question, August? Who in the Biden Cabinet do you think is doing a great job?

What I'm struggling with is the steadfast refusal by you folks to respond to the number of Trump's cabinet officials who were fired or forced out due to corruption/incompetence. Or even nominees who were rejected because they were unfit.

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

^^^The desperation of the one-party fascists is palpable.

lol

Polls indicate Haley beats Biden in NH, while Trump loses to Joe. Indicating there is support among moderates for Haley while the Orange Menace's base is composed of extreme MAGAists who aren't paying attention to what Don is saying and what he did as prez.
Our nation over several decades has slowly given up its sovereign identity as a free nation to a world cabal. More and more of our wealth is given to outside interests. We are fooled with all the checks sent out and more and more is sent out. Medical increasingly is free for more and more people who are part of a growing impoverishment. We are making other nations richer giving them our manufacturing capacity. Most favored nation in using dollars a major use for trace between currencies is lowering in percentage as other nations are slowly opting out. We had a planned collapse of housing in 2008 and we had this planned reset in recent years, and it affected people. There are losers in all of this. Many who played by the rules set up and then changed.

The Trump administration has finally picked up the pace when it comes to selecting nominees for high-level positions — but there are so many jobs that need to be filled they might "bottleneck" in the Senate, according to experts.

"What we have seen is unprecedented, with consistent vacancies across the government," said Max Stier, president and CEO of the Partnership for Public Service, a nonpartisan nonprofit that tracks presidential appointments.

There are 132 positions that have no nominee at all, including the top jobs at the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the organization's data shows. There are 138 nominees awaiting confirmation by the Senate.

Trump's nominees have been proceeding at a record slow pace — averaging 105 days between nomination and confirmation. The average time for President Barack Obama's nominations to clear was 93 days — more than double that of George W. Bush's presidency.

Primary elections can create intra-party divisions that, in the moment, seem impossible to heal. In 2008, a bloc of Hillary Clinton supporters started the PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) movement as a threat to never back Barack Obama after that bruising primary. Bernie Sanders’ supporters vowed to never support Clinton eight years later. In 2016, Trump himself faced pushback to his nomination all the way up to the convention floor.

But 2024 is different. Trump is not making his pitch to voters as a first time candidate. He is a known quantity who is being judged by the electorate not for the conduct of his current campaign so much as his time in office. And that, political veterans warn, makes it much harder for him to win back the people he’s alienated, including those once willing to vote Republican.

How many members of Biden's Cabinet have been fired for incompetence? When Trump was in office people who didn't perform were replaced. NOBODY gets replaced in this White House no matter how incompetent they are! That's because we don't have a leader...we have a puppet!
Trump fired people because the ones with integrity wouldn't sufficiently kiss his ass.

Anyone remember that sad cabinet meeting where he made every cabinet member praise him? (General Matthis had the integrity to refuse). What a sad little man.

Primary elections can create intra-party divisions that, in the moment, seem impossible to heal. In 2008, a bloc of Hillary Clinton supporters started the PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) movement as a threat to never back Barack Obama after that bruising primary. Bernie Sanders’ supporters vowed to never support Clinton eight years later. In 2016, Trump himself faced pushback to his nomination all the way up to the convention floor.

But 2024 is different. Trump is not making his pitch to voters as a first time candidate. He is a known quantity who is being judged by the electorate not for the conduct of his current campaign so much as his time in office. And that, political veterans warn, makes it much harder for him to win back the people he’s alienated, including those once willing to vote Republican.

Outside of your Cult,
President Trump is literally the most popular person in the USA.
Your Cult does you a huge disservice.

Forum List

Back