🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Really Legal In The State Of Oregon To Walk Around Naked and Expose Yourself To Children?

Yes, eastern Oregon. Conventional people who want traditional lives.

Western Oregon is woke, woke, woke. The governor is a lesbian and the governor before her was an avowed bi-sexual. Anything LGBT, etc, is welcomed and accepted here for that is where the electoral votes are. Deep blue western Oregon.

Eastern Oregon is full of survivalists, sovereign citizens, white supremacists and other kinds of anti government crazies. And most of western Oregon is too. Portland, Bend, Salem, Eugene and possibly Corvallis are the sane spots.

Eastern Oregon is full of survivalists, sovereign citizens, white supremacists and other kinds of anti government crazies. And most of western Oregon is too. Portland, Bend, Salem, Eugene and possibly Corvallis are the sane spots.
I take it, you aren't with the tourist bureau there.

I do... eastern Oregon is their farmland and the Columbia river runs through it... Idaho would love taking it over....
All western Oregon has are filthy cities drugs head lice and mental illness and crime....
Western Oregon is where the most money is. Central Oregon is where most of the farmland is.

I take it, you aren't with the tourist bureau there.
I lived in Oregon for several years. The towns along the coast are small and rural and as you drive through the mountains to get to the ocean, you will drive by survivalist compunds.

You mean State of Jefferson Ultra Conservative Shasta County Militia Types ?

I’ve been through Modoc and to K Falls , it was no more Desert than The North East side of Mount Shasta & The lava Beds / Tubes
Klamath Falls is the southwest. Go to Bend and drive SE and you run into the Great Sandy desert.

That would be Chico State Profs & Students & Shakespearean Actors From Ashland
I think Southern Oregon University is in Ashland. But I'm talking about the anti government nut jobs and militias like the one that Bundy idiot was in that tried taking that government building in Oregon a few years ago.

Forum List

Back