Is it time to take action against Muslims

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

Muslims are fine......Obama is the problem..

I still live in the America that the state must prove you guilty before they can pass sentence., It may have changed since Bush and obama have been in the white house, but that is the America I know.
We don't live in that America anymore. The Patriot Act, Military Commission's Act and the NDAA have seen to that.

I don't accept nor do I obey that. I'm armed 24/7

I don't accept nor do I obey that. I'm armed 24/7
My answer to that is two words....

....Ruby Ridge.

My answer
I DON'T CARE.
I talked to some of my old law dog buddies and asked them if they would ever try to take my gun if forced to
They said they weren't stupid because I was a better shot then they were.

Last edited:
My answer
I DON'T CARE.
I talked to some of my old law dog buddies and asked them if they would ever try to take my gun if forced to
No one is going to take your gun.

They'll just bring bigger ones to the dance.

My answer
I DON'T CARE.
No one is going to take your gun.

They'll just bring bigger ones to the dance.
You're absolutely correct they are not
You don't know what I have accessibility too.
I trained some of my law dog buddies.

You're absolutely correct they are not
You don't know what I have accessibility too.
I trained some of my law dog buddies.
Do you think you can win a shoot out with a drone?

So the president would use an unconstitutional act to assassinate an American citizen and you would approve of such action?
The Military would be the ones using those drone with weapons that would violate the posse comitatus act.

So the president would use an unconstitutional act to assassinate an American citizen and you would approve of such action?
The Military would be the ones using those drone with weapons that would violate the posse comitatus act.
I don't support Obama's "hit list".

And drones are not just used by the military. Police departments use them for domestic surveillance.

Spying on Americans: 64 Drone Bases on US Soil

I don't support Obama's "hit list".

And drones are not just used by the military. Police departments use them for domestic surveillance.

Spying on Americans: 64 Drone Bases on US Soil

Your reply about the drones

Do you think you can win a shoot out with a drone?
The only drones that have weapons on them are controlled by the military.
surveillance drones don't have weapons on them
So I ask again

the president would use an unconstitutional act to assassinate an American citizen and you would approve of such action?

So I ask again

the president would use an unconstitutional act to assassinate an American citizen and you would approve of such action?
Surveillance drones have the capability of being armed.

Are you saying the cops can't put weapons on their drones?

So I ask again

Surveillance drones have the capability of being armed.

Are you saying the cops can't put weapons on their drones?

Yes but they can't be armed one state is seeking permission to arm them but haven't been allowed to as of yet.

We should start with the muslim in our white house for the crimes he has committed on all of us.

The turning point for the better in America will begin when the birfer factions are held up to ridicule throughout America.

'Every “moderate” Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a “moderate” Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.

It is time to put an end to the charade of “moderate Islam.” There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists – moderate, they are not.'

Ali Sina

ex Muslim
Founder of Faith Freedom International

We always hear of these "moderates" but no one ever hears from them or sees the, when the shit hits the fan. Then some Muslim comes along and links to an obscure site or article and we're supposed to say, "gee there really are moderates".

There probably are moderates...the problem is that you only need two fingers to count 'em.

to be honest I think many of them are fearful of the extremists, thus why you do not hear them speak out. Sad, but I think true. They have them over a barrel and they know it. It's not as though they play fair. You don't have the rights to express your views against the hatred as it can result in death of their families, friends or themselves.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

antiamerican asshat is obvious

The turning point for the better in America will begin when the birfer factions are held up to ridicule throughout America.

I'm not a birther, but if a Republican had applied for aid as a foreign student and their own book stated they were born in a different country, the entire Democratic party wouldn't shut up about it ever. It wouldn't just be a fringe group in their party. Be honest at least.

I'm not a birther, but if a Republican had applied for aid as a foreign student and their own book stated they were born in a different country, the entire Democratic party wouldn't shut up about it ever. It wouldn't just be a fringe group in their party. Be honest at least.

That is so very true
If obama was a Republican the left would be out raged about obama's questionable past.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back