🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time to talk about and imagine one party rule? Right now, an America without Democrats looks pretty good doesn’t it?

You've been messing your pants every day for a year because knuckle dragger Trump got his ass beat by Biden.

Along with your trail of tears over it.
I have? news to me....But, ok, since you claim so, now it is on you to show me a post of mine from every day since last November that I have
"shit my pant's" , or any "trail of tears" over it....I assume you would never come at me to troll right?

And that's exactly what's wrong with government. Too many of us see government as a vehicle for "winning" - ie getting what you want out of others by force of law.
Well, I call what happened here in Virginia a win of epic proportions considering what we were up against. I did not participate and go the extra mile to lose.

I'm not a bit bothered making the likes of NOtVA bend to my will, just taking back what was lost 2A-wise (a right) and stalemate will suit me just fine till the Senate can be won back next year then we will see about the rest.....I could live with some pay-back like bringing back common sense voting regulations and preemption.

The dems sure as hell forced their will on me with the elimination of preemption, their one gun a month (unless you have a concealed handgun permit) and no FTF transactions edicts.

Hell, I can't even gift a gun to my adult kids without doing the King's paperwork and paying the King to do it. To heck with that noise, I call that tyranny.

I am a proud independent. I support true liberty and freedom within the law. One doesn't need a party to live and let live.

Those words are kryptonite to prideful fence-sitters… dblack pisses himself over such a simple notion
Meh.. i just know better. The two party shitshow is killing us. Stupid fucks like you and C, deliberately voting for bad leaders. How can anyone convince themselves that's a good idea?

I might not beat 'em, but I'm sure as hell not going to join 'em.

Fence sitters are the people working. The so called "difference makers" need to get jobs.

That’s just fun to say feel good bullshit….fence-sitters aren’t political difference makers…They gave us Joe Biden.
Your logic is stunning: the people who gave us Joe Biden are the people who didn't vote for him. Brilliant.

Those who didn’t vote against Biden gave us Biden. Weird that you struggle with the simplicity
Heard the same idiotic line in 2016 when dems insisted that we were responsible for Trump. Don't you see how utterly stupid and contradictory your claim is?

... Of course you don't.

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!

Well, you can always move to Syria.

Forum List

Back