Is it too late?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I remain confident that the votes cast on election day would result in President Trump's reelection, but the advent of early voting and unsolicited mail-in ballots may prevent this outcome. First, early voting means that many people will have cast their votes before important information (e.g., Biden's corruption) has been disseminated.

Secondly, unsolicited mail-in ballots mean that fraudulent ballots can be stockpiled and then produced on (or even after) election day if needed to ensure a Biden victory. Recounting millions of suspect ballots would be a near impossibility and, even if President Trump appears to have been reelected, the Democrats would use them to delegitimize the election.

I remain confident that the votes cast on election day would result in President Trump's reelection, but the advent of early voting and unsolicited mail-in ballots may prevent this outcome. First, early voting means that many people will have cast their votes before important information (e.g., Biden's corruption) has been disseminated.

Secondly, unsolicited mail-in ballots mean that fraudulent ballots can be stockpiled and then produced on (or even after) election day if needed to ensure a Biden victory. Recounting millions of suspect ballots would be a near impossibility and, even if President Trump appears to have been reelected, the Democrats would use them to delegitimize the election.
yes...you've lost..stock up on the tissues!

yes...you've lost..stock up on the tissues!
Maybe but you lose too !!
Your kids and grandkids will have zero future

Forum List

Back