Is it unpatriotic for a president to increase the nation's debt?

When it's in good times, and is cover for pander to the rich bubbles, it's almost criminal. See Raygun and BOOOSH....a LITTLE MORE DEFICIT SPENDING IN 2010 AND WE'D BE OUT OF THIS Pub mess, but mindless, destructive TP Pubs have allowed NOTHING SINCE 2/2010...HATER DUPES.

Congress controls the purse strings. It's right there in the Constitution some posers claim to love.

When it's in good times, and is cover for pander to the rich bubbles, it's almost criminal. See Raygun and BOOOSH....a LITTLE MORE DEFICIT SPENDING IN 2010 AND WE'D BE OUT OF THIS Pub mess, but mindless, destructive TP Pubs have allowed NOTHING SINCE 2/2010...HATER DUPES.

You've increased the debt by 7 trillion in five years....blowing by bush. What else do you want? Do you need another 20 trillion?

I guess that is why the debt is as low this year as it has been in many years.

Normally I let it go when someone exposes their ignorance but you are so sure of yourself you need to be shown the truth.

images

Maybe you meant deficit:

Edwards-figure1-e1312338323616.jpg

Either way your remark is based on what Jake? Jake always so sure but always so wrong.

Congress controls the purse strings. It's right there in the Constitution some posers claim to love.

True, but the president puts the final signature on it and has the power of veto and when was the last time any of them used that to kick back a budget that had too much debt?

Normally I let it go when someone exposes their ignorance but you are so sure of yourself you need to be shown the truth.

images

Maybe you meant deficit:

Edwards-figure1-e1312338323616.jpg

Either way your remark is based on what Jake? Jake always so sure but always so wrong.

Wrong about what?

What your chart shows is the debt going up.

It doesn't show why.

The spending started during the Bush administration when he cut taxes on the wealthy are started 2 wars on the national credit card.

Oh and he didn't stop there.

He created the "Department of Homeland Security", introduced a new Medicare benefit and a mandate that all children in the US achieve a certain benchmark when testing.

ALL OF THIS WAS UN-FUNDED.

Add in as a parting gift he left us with a collapsing economy due to underfunded regulators and TARP to keep it from collapsing completely.

Seriously.

The Bush administration wasn't that long ago.

We haven't forgotten.

Forum List

Back