Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Whatever. Have you figured out what you want to talk about yet?
Why would I want to talk to you, unless you assert one of your stupid, unbiblical beliefs? Do you think I respond to your imbecilic theological assertions to convince you of anything? I do it for the sake of others interested in the truth, not you.

Why would I want to talk to you, unless you assert one of your stupid, unbiblical beliefs? Do you think I respond to your imbecilic theological assertion to convince you of anything? I do it for the sake of others interested in the truth, not you.
Oh no, now you've hurt my feelings.

If you refuse Yeshua's offer of Grace, you are judged by the Law.
Listen dude. I read the stories. I don't know of any Yeshua who claimed to be God and requires people to bow down to him. Sounds like you have bowed down to the antichrist and now imagine you can get people to bow down to your satanic mangod too! Sorry to disappoint you. I will never bow down to anything or anyone, especially your false counterfeit Jesus that never existed

What the stories teach me is that the real Jesus revealed a new way to understand and comply with the Divine commands that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth, not after you physically die, and not at the end of time, which is the same exact way that Moses originally taught people to follow the Law that was lost to time for 1000 years after death.

Its not about bowing down to "Yeshua" its about accepting his revelation and acting on it. Simple.

You claim you are now sinless, but you have broken the Law in your life and blood is required from you, especially the Law as Yeshua proclaimed it. Heck, even to claim you are now faultless is false.
There you go again. You really think too much of yourself. Blood is required from me? You are nuts. My sins were being indoctrinated as a child into the specious lie that Jesus' "sacrificial death" absolves me for the guilt of my own sins, a lie, and the vile and degrading practice of worshiping Jesus as if he was one third of a triune mangod. I have since repented of those sins.

Now I never sin. I's impossible for me to sin because "The Divine seed remains in me" (1 John 3:9). I have been judged worthy of the resurrection and so I have already passed from death to life and I am now and forever no longer subject to judgment.. The proof is in the pudding. Eat it.

I once was as dead as anyone who ever defied the Law of God. Now I never sin. I always do exactly as God commands. Always. There is no contradiction except in your befuddled mind.

"The flesh of Jesus" represents his teaching that he, a Jewish man, received from God like manna from heaven, the food of angels. His blood is the way that Jesus complied with the law.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. If blood is required of me I have already slit your throat and your blood has been draining into the ground with every word that drips from your unclean lips. You have already been slaughtered as an offering for the expiation of sin, not my sin, but sin itself.

In case you didn't realize it, I am undoing the work of the devil, whatever devil fucked up your mind. You may never accept that but why should I care? You have made your choices. Enjoy!

You rely on your own interpretation of the Law, not the Law itself. I back what I say with Scripture. You back what you say with your own proclamations, and I'll take Scripture over you every day.

If any of that was true at all why have you avoided responding to any of the scriptures that I have posted more than once? What gives? You do know that everything has been written down, don't you? If you will take scripture over my words as if they were not one and the same, then take this;

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called LEAST" See Genesis 3:14....

Since you love Jesus so much, lawlessly bowing down and all, I'm sure that you won't mind being proven wrong as long as Jesus has been proven right, which is what I have actually done, proving you wrong has proven Jesus right even if you remain confounded for the rest of your addled life.

Again, see Genesis 3:14.

Last edited:
The Bible is the most accurately transmitted book from the ancient world. No other ancient book has as many, as early, or more accurately copied manuscripts.
The old testament was amended many times. Particularly since the 5th century BC.

The old testament was amended many times. Particularly since the 5th century BC.
Old Testament manuscript reliability is based on three factors: their abundance, dating, and accuracy. Most works from antiquity survive on only a handful of manuscripts: only 7 for Plato, 8 for Thucydides, 8 for Herodotus, 10 for Caesar’s Gallic Wars, and 20 for Tacitus. Only the works of Demosthenes and Homer number into the hundreds. Yet even before 1890 a scholar named Giovanni de Rossi published 731 OT manuscripts. Since that time some 10,000 OT manuscripts were found in the Cairo Geniza, and in 1947 the Dead Sea caves at Qumran produced over 600 OT manuscripts.

Further, the Dead Sea Scrolls, containing at least fragments of all OT books except Esther, all date from before the end of the first century A.D. and some to the third century B.C. The Nash Papyrus is dated between the second century B.C. and the first century A.D.

The manuscripts’ accuracy is known from internal and external evidence. (1) It is well known that Jewish scribal reverence for Scripture led to its careful transmission. (2) Examination of duplicate passages (e.g., Pss 14 and 53) show parallel transmission. (3) The early Greek translation of the OT, the Septuagint, substantially agrees with the Hebrew manuscripts. (4) Comparison of the Samaritan Pentateuch with the same biblical books preserved within the Jewish tradition shows close similarity. (5) The Dead Sea Scrolls provide manuscripts dating a thousand years earlier than most used to establish the Hebrew text.

Comparative studies reveal word-for-word identity in 95 percent of the text. Minor variants consist mostly of slips of the pen or spelling. Only 13 small changes were discovered in the entire Dead Sea Scrolls copy of Isaiah, eight of which were known from other-ancient sources. After 1,000 years of copying, there were no changes in meaning and almost no changes in wording!

All you have is your own fantasy that allows you to re-invent the Word in such a way as to please yourself.
What is actually happening is without lifting a finger I am creating a new Heaven and new earth, a new world forged in the crucible of contention between what is right and what is wrong, true and false, clean and unclean, good and evil, light and darkness, a blessing and a curse, life and death.

When the waters of contention are stirred, the truth comes out. Shouldn't you be happy about it?

It may seem like a delusional fantasy to you, but soon the whole world will be living in my fantasy.

As you keep bowing down to your false three in one almighty mithraic mangod that never existed

At least you admit that Jesus was innocent, yet you accept him as a human sacrifice. So I have absolutely no compunction about slaughtering you as an animal sacrifice. You are as guilty as sin

Last edited:
Listen dude. I read the stories. I don't know of any Yeshua who claimed to be God and requires people to bow down to him. Sounds like you have bowed down to the antichrist and now imagine you can get people to bow down to your satanic mangod too! Sorry to disappoint you. I will never bow down to anything or anyone, especially your false counterfeit Jesus that never existed

What the stories teach me is that the real Jesus revealed a new way to understand and comply with the Divine commands that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life on earth, not after you physically die, and not at the end of time, which is the same exact way that Moses originally taught people to follow the Law that was lost to time for 1000 years after death.

There you go again. You really think too much of yourself. Blood is required from me? You are nuts. My sins were being indoctrinated as a child into the specious lie that Jesus' "sacrificial death" absolves me for the guilt of my own sins, a lie, and the vile and degrading practice of worshiping Jesus as if he was one third of a triune mangod. I have since repented of those sins.

Now I never sin. I's impossible for me to sin because "The Divine seed remains in me" (1 John 3:9). I have been judged worthy of the resurrection and so I have already passed from death to life and I am now and forever no longer subject to judgment.. The proof is in the pudding. Eat it.

I once was as dead as anyone who ever defied the Law of God. Now I never sin. I always do exactly as God commands. Always. There is no contradiction except in your befuddled mind.

"The flesh of Jesus" represents his teaching that he, a Jewish man, received from God like manna from heaven, the food of angels. His blood is the way that Jesus complied with the law.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. If blood is required of me I have already slit your throat and your blood has been draining into the ground with every word that drips from your unclean lips. You have already been slaughtered as an offering for the expiation of sin, not my sin, but sin itself.

In case you didn't realize it, I am undoing the work of the devil, whatever devil fucked up your mind. You may never accept that but why should I care? You have made your choices. Enjoy!

If any of that was true at all why have you avoided responding to any of the scriptures that I have posted more than once? What gives? You do know that everything has been written down, don't you? If you will take scripture over my words as if they were not one and the same, then take this;

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called LEAST" See Genesis 3:14....

Since you love Jesus so much, lawlessly bowing down and all, I'm sure that you won't mind being proven wrong as long as Jesus has been proven right, which is what I have actually done, proving you wrong has proven Jesus right even if you remain confounded for the rest of your addled life.

Again, see Genesis 3:14.
You carry a lot of pride in yourself and deny the Christ. Yes, you sin.

What is actually happening is without lifting a finger I am creating a new Heaven and new earth, a new world forged in the crucible of contention between what is right and what is wrong, true and false, clean and unclean, good and evil, light and darkness, a blessing and a curse, life and death.

When the waters of contention are stirred, the truth comes out. Shouldn't you be happy about it?

It may seem like a delusional fantasy to you, but soon the whole world will be living in my fantasy.

As you keep bowing down to your false three in one almighty mithraic mangod that never existed
Interesting, you claim for yourself what God said He is going to do, and then pretend you don't sin.

You carry a lot of pride in yourself and deny the Christ. Yes, you sin.
I always doing exactly as God commands. In fact extirpating your specious lies is a religious duty

In your unrestrained imagination you "believe" that Divine Law doesn't apply to you. What a rube!

You fell for the lie that scripture is to be taken literally and so you have lost your mind, your soul.

You don't realize that you have died and descended into hell and you think I have a problem? :auiqs.jpg:

1 John 3:4-10

Old Testament manuscript reliability is based on three factors: their abundance, dating, and accuracy. Most works from antiquity survive on only a handful of manuscripts: only 7 for Plato, 8 for Thucydides, 8 for Herodotus, 10 for Caesar’s Gallic Wars, and 20 for Tacitus. Only the works of Demosthenes and Homer number into the hundreds. Yet even before 1890 a scholar named Giovanni de Rossi published 731 OT manuscripts. Since that time some 10,000 OT manuscripts were found in the Cairo Geniza, and in 1947 the Dead Sea caves at Qumran produced over 600 OT manuscripts.

Further, the Dead Sea Scrolls, containing at least fragments of all OT books except Esther, all date from before the end of the first century A.D. and some to the third century B.C. The Nash Papyrus is dated between the second century B.C. and the first century A.D.

The manuscripts’ accuracy is known from internal and external evidence. (1) It is well known that Jewish scribal reverence for Scripture led to its careful transmission. (2) Examination of duplicate passages (e.g., Pss 14 and 53) show parallel transmission. (3) The early Greek translation of the OT, the Septuagint, substantially agrees with the Hebrew manuscripts. (4) Comparison of the Samaritan Pentateuch with the same biblical books preserved within the Jewish tradition shows close similarity. (5) The Dead Sea Scrolls provide manuscripts dating a thousand years earlier than most used to establish the Hebrew text.

Comparative studies reveal word-for-word identity in 95 percent of the text. Minor variants consist mostly of slips of the pen or spelling. Only 13 small changes were discovered in the entire Dead Sea Scrolls copy of Isaiah, eight of which were known from other-ancient sources. After 1,000 years of copying, there were no changes in meaning and almost no changes in wording!

The "books" of the old testament were a work in progress for 800 years by hundreds of authors. They were redacted and amended many times. Especially during the reign of King Omri. He had the different stories of Israel and Judah combined in his efforts to reunite the two around the 5th century BC.

Every old testament book was added to or tweaked to include prophecy fulfilled. For instance the book of Daniel is a perfect example. Same with Enoch, Isaiah and Jeremiah. You should study scripture.

I always doing exactly as God commands. In fact extirpating your specious lies is a religious duty

In your unrestrained imagination you "believe" that Divine Law doesn't apply to you. What a rube!
Deal with the Scripture that says I died to the Law.
You fell for the lie that scripture is to be taken literally and so you have lost your mind, your soul.
2 Timothy 3:

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

If a child can understand the Scriptures, they have a plain meaning that is easily understood. You seem to have forgotten that.
You don't realize that you have died and descended into hell and you think I have a problem? :auiqs.jpg:

1 John 3:4-10
And yet you continue to sin, even though in your pride you insist you do not.

4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

We have enough love not to kill our fellow human family members in the wars of hatred like the false religions allow theirs to stand on both sides. You are right, the watchtower doesn't own God, its a magazine. God owns the watchtower.
Then why does it violate Scripture?

And yet you continue to sin, even though in your pride you insist you do not.
Pft! What sin are you accusing me of? Exposing your deception is no sin. Its obedience to God.

4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
And how do you resolve that quote with you perjuring yourself in the name of God, bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by professing that Jesus claimed to be God, which would make him insane. Setting aside the entire law, by claiming it doesn't apply to you. Falsely accusing me of denying Christ even though I am glorifying him. Trying to beguile the gullible into worshiping a false counterfeit mangod, whose miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally never existed and misleading others to do the same which amounts to murder?

What type of salvation are you desparately trying to peddle? Defying God is the way to life? Idiot.

You better try lying in front of a mirror before you take that act on the road. People are pissed...

Last edited:
Pft! What sin are you accusing me of? Exposing your ignorance is no sin. Its essential to life.

And how do you resolve that quote with you perjuring yourself in the name of God, bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by professing that Jesus claimed to be God, which would make him insane, setting aside the entire law, by claiming it doesn't apply to you, falsely accusing me of denying Christ even though I am glorifying him, trying to beguile the gullible into worshiping a false counterfeit mangod whose miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally never existed, and misleading others to do the same which amounts to murder?

What type of salvation are you desparately trying to peddle? Defying God is the way to life? Idiot.

You better try lying in front of a mirror before you take that act on the road. People are pissed...
I accuse you of trying to lead people away from God. Let's hear you sing God's praises. You can't do it because you are a fake who has manufactured a fake theology for the express purpose of leading people away from God.

I accuse you of trying to lead people away from God. Let's hear you sing God's praises. You can't do it because you are a fake who has manufactured a fake theology for the express purpose of leading people away from God.
You two are the dumbest, lamest, most ineffectual and pathetic tag team that I ever encountered

Maybe you actors and lying frauds should enlist the aid of your superiors in the hierarchy of hell.

You bore me.

Pft! What sin are you accusing me of? Exposing your deception is no sin. Its obedience to God.
I accuse you of pride, wicked pride, because you will not humble yourself before God, to the extent of claiming you are doing something HE says HE will do.
And how do you resolve that quote with you perjuring yourself in the name of God, bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by professing that Jesus claimed to be God, which would make him insane,
I've shown you in Scripture where there can be no other conclusion.
setting aside the entire law, by claiming it doesn't apply to you,
I am dead to the Law, but it is still there. I am under a higher Law, brought by Yeshua Himself.
falsely accusing me of denying Christ even though I am glorifying him,
You are not glorifying Him when you attempt to bring Him down and refuse to acknowledge that He is worthy.
trying to beguile the gullible into worshiping a false counterfeit mangod whose miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally never existed, and misleading others to do the same which amounts to murder?
If even a child can understand Scripture, it has to have a plain meaning, and it does, just not the one you've concocted for yourself.
On the contrary, submitting yourself to God and accepting the ONLY way to salvation. What other type of salvation exists? If it did, there would have been no need for Yeshua to lower Himself and become one of us. He would have walked away from the Garden, refusing to go through with it. There is no other way.
Really? How many of them are you?

You two are the dumbest, lamest, most ineffectual and pathetic tag team that I ever encountered

Maybe you actors and lying frauds should enlist the aid of your superiors in the hierarchy of hell.

You bore me.
Hmmm, sounds like you're about to take your marbles and go home.

I accuse you of pride, wicked pride, because you will not humble yourself before God,
Again, I am rejecting you and every single lie that you speak in Gods name. I will not humble myself or pay homage to the fake triune mangod that never existed much less you who are a liar.

You accuse me of having pride in the one area in which pride is justified. Is that all you got? Loser

Last edited:

Forum List

Back