Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Again, I am rejecting you and every single lie that you speak in Gods name. I will not humble myself or pay homage to the fake triune mangod that never existed much less you who are a liar.

You accuse me of having pride in the one area in which pride is justified. Is that all you got? Loser
See, you are attacking me and defying Scripture.

See, you are attacking me and defying Scripture.
Awww. Do you feel attacked? Thats a shame. Do you even have an inkling how much pain and unspeakable suffering, violence, injustice, confusion - a living hell - has been created for billions of people over thousands of years by the lies that you are brazenly trying to perpetuate here?

Did you expect a cookie? A pat on the back? A trophy? A medal? A get out of hell free card?

Were you hoping that someone would bow down before your fake Jesus at your command? :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously dude. Give it up. You are going nowhere clinging to the religious flotsam of a dying age

Last edited:
to the extent of claiming you are doing something HE says HE will do.
I do exactly as I am commanded by God. God tells me what to say and how to say it. I am only repeating in words what I learned in the presence of God. When a king orders work, it gets done,

and I am doing it.

The "books" of the old testament were a work in progress for 800 years by hundreds of authors. They were redacted and amended many times. Especially during the reign of King Omri. He had the different stories of Israel and Judah combined in his efforts to reunite the two around the 5th century BC.

Every old testament book was added to or tweaked to include prophecy fulfilled. For instance the book of Daniel is a perfect example. Same with Enoch, Isaiah and Jeremiah. You should study scripture.
Old Testament manuscript reliability is based on three factors: their abundance, dating, and accuracy. Most works from antiquity survive on only a handful of manuscripts: only 7 for Plato, 8 for Thucydides, 8 for Herodotus, 10 for Caesar’s Gallic Wars, and 20 for Tacitus. Only the works of Demosthenes and Homer number into the hundreds. Yet even before 1890 a scholar named Giovanni de Rossi published 731 OT manuscripts. Since that time some 10,000 OT manuscripts were found in the Cairo Geniza, and in 1947 the Dead Sea caves at Qumran produced over 600 OT manuscripts.

Further, the Dead Sea Scrolls, containing at least fragments of all OT books except Esther, all date from before the end of the first century A.D. and some to the third century B.C. The Nash Papyrus is dated between the second century B.C. and the first century A.D.

The manuscripts’ accuracy is known from internal and external evidence. (1) It is well known that Jewish scribal reverence for Scripture led to its careful transmission. (2) Examination of duplicate passages (e.g., Pss 14 and 53) show parallel transmission. (3) The early Greek translation of the OT, the Septuagint, substantially agrees with the Hebrew manuscripts. (4) Comparison of the Samaritan Pentateuch with the same biblical books preserved within the Jewish tradition shows close similarity. (5) The Dead Sea Scrolls provide manuscripts dating a thousand years earlier than most used to establish the Hebrew text.

Comparative studies reveal word-for-word identity in 95 percent of the text. Minor variants consist mostly of slips of the pen or spelling. Only 13 small changes were discovered in the entire Dead Sea Scrolls copy of Isaiah, eight of which were known from other-ancient sources. After 1,000 years of copying, there were no changes in meaning and almost no changes in wording!

You two are the dumbest, lamest, most ineffectual and pathetic tag team that I ever encountered

Maybe you actors and lying frauds should enlist the aid of your superiors in the hierarchy of hell.

You bore me.
Your head would explode if you had to sing God's praise. That's a bridge too far for your lying subversive ass to cross.

Sing it with me....

"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth." (57:5, 11)

We have enough love not to kill our fellow human family members in the wars of hatred like the false religions allow theirs to stand on both sides. You are right, the watchtower doesn't own God, its a magazine. God owns the watchtower.
Lol 😂 God owns the Watchtower?

Old Testament manuscript reliability is based on three factors: their abundance, dating, and accuracy. Most works from antiquity survive on only a handful of manuscripts: only 7 for Plato, 8 for Thucydides, 8 for Herodotus, 10 for Caesar’s Gallic Wars, and 20 for Tacitus. Only the works of Demosthenes and Homer number into the hundreds. Yet even before 1890 a scholar named Giovanni de Rossi published 731 OT manuscripts. Since that time some 10,000 OT manuscripts were found in the Cairo Geniza, and in 1947 the Dead Sea caves at Qumran produced over 600 OT manuscripts.

Further, the Dead Sea Scrolls, containing at least fragments of all OT books except Esther, all date from before the end of the first century A.D. and some to the third century B.C. The Nash Papyrus is dated between the second century B.C. and the first century A.D.

The manuscripts’ accuracy is known from internal and external evidence. (1) It is well known that Jewish scribal reverence for Scripture led to its careful transmission. (2) Examination of duplicate passages (e.g., Pss 14 and 53) show parallel transmission. (3) The early Greek translation of the OT, the Septuagint, substantially agrees with the Hebrew manuscripts. (4) Comparison of the Samaritan Pentateuch with the same biblical books preserved within the Jewish tradition shows close similarity. (5) The Dead Sea Scrolls provide manuscripts dating a thousand years earlier than most used to establish the Hebrew text.

Comparative studies reveal word-for-word identity in 95 percent of the text. Minor variants consist mostly of slips of the pen or spelling. Only 13 small changes were discovered in the entire Dead Sea Scrolls copy of Isaiah, eight of which were known from other-ancient sources. After 1,000 years of copying, there were no changes in meaning and almost no changes in wording!
Before 300 BC. The book of Daniel was written in 164 BC.

Your head would explode if you had to sing God's praise.
You think that singing or prayer only done to impress others has any effect on God?

Do you think singing would distract God from noticing that defying his law at mass, what you're actually doing turning to the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life, is a desecration of the Body of Christ and brazen demonstration of hatred for God?

Do you think God is sleeping? On vacation? Out to lunch? Gone fishing? Going blind?

Are you really that stupid?

Last edited:
You think that singing or prayer only done to impress other losers has any effect on God?

Did you think "singing praises" would distract God from noticing that defying his law at mass is a demonstration of pure hatred for God? Do you think he's sleeping? On vacation? Going blind?

Are you really that stupid?
I think singing God's praise goes against your atheistic beliefs and you won't do that.

You can't sing God's praise because it goes against your core beliefs.
Right. My core belief is that God is not human and never was nor will be. Your edible triune mangod never existed, so why would I sing its praises? Should I sing praises for superman?

The tooth fairy? Santa Claus? The wise little pig? Rudolph the red nosed raindeer?

I think singing God's praise goes against your atheistic beliefs and you won't do that.

Damn ding. You can't believe everything that you think. Thinking isn't your strong suit.

No one knows this better than you, you uncircumcised, foul and loathsome, dickhead.

It must suck being you. Do something about it, or not. At this point, I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Then why does it violate Scripture?
It doesn't, It is used right along with the bible, scriptures in the paragraphs backing the truths that are taught. It serves a purpose using the watchtower=worldwide every sunday every JW on earth gets the same spiritual feeding. Every midweek meeting the same bible chapters discussed in every kingdom hall on earth. This makes sure every JW accomplishes this true mark of the 1 religion Jesus is with=1Cor 1:10-Unity of thought(allof Gods 1 truth) no division. The hundreds of trinity based religions with hundreds of different truths are divided, they fail 1 Cor 1:10-100%.

It serves a purpose using the watchtower=worldwide every sunday every JW on earth gets the same spiritual feeding. Every midweek meeting the same bible chapters discussed in every kingdom hall on earth.
Sounds exactly like brainwashing to me....

Forum List

Back