Is Jr. Trying To Hang Daddy On Purpose?

Nah, he's just throwing some crumbs to the fake ass media.

Apparently they are now declaring all Russians evil. Sure highlights the tolerance.

Oh so now that it does look like the Trumps colluded with Russia, I see you guys are changing your tune.
Where's the link to all of this evidence of collusion?
This is what Republicans say when they are backpeddling. Mother fuckers. Like the 12 stages of recovery. In the denial stage. LOL
That's rich......considering all of the backpeddling the media's doing on Russian collusion this week.

Simply not true. You guys think they are admitting something they are not. All they said is no smoking gun yet. Don Jr. isn't a smoking gun either but damn if there is any more connections between Trumps team and Russia it looks really fishy. And that's all we want. I think you can decide for yourself if Trump is a traitor or not.
You simply will believe anything they say.

"I remember the time Donald Jr had Russian dressing on his salad.....we need to get to the bottom of this!"

Well obviously she didn't because the press had this video for 8 years and never used it until Hillary needed it.

for most of those years, we didn't think we'd need it, because we didn't think your party would pass over 16 perfectly qualified candidate to nominate an Orange Shitgibbon.

Trump has no path to the White House

Either now I never underestimate the stupidity of people in swing states or Trump is right elections are rigged.
Yep.....Flor-i-duh voters are pretty stoopid.

I can't wait till Floridians get bent over by Trump Trump voters taking hit? Health bill estimates show seniors facing high costs

GOP Governor Rick Snyder really fucked Seniors here too by taxing pensions.

The fact he is taking from the elderly, poor and middle class, while transfering all money to the wealthy, should surprise no one.

Gov. Rick Snyder signs Michigan business/income tax overhaul into law

Yes, American people are really stupid.

Oh so now that it does look like the Trumps colluded with Russia, I see you guys are changing your tune.
This is what Republicans say when they are backpeddling. Mother fuckers. Like the 12 stages of recovery. In the denial stage. LOL
That's rich......considering all of the backpeddling the media's doing on Russian collusion this week.

Simply not true. You guys think they are admitting something they are not. All they said is no smoking gun yet. Don Jr. isn't a smoking gun either but damn if there is any more connections between Trumps team and Russia it looks really fishy. And that's all we want. I think you can decide for yourself if Trump is a traitor or not.

"I remember the time Donald Jr had Russian dressing on his salad.....we need to get to the bottom of this!"

And you don't care what he's caught doing.

The kicker is jr. said nothing incriminating. It's just that liberals are dumb & foolish, and desperate to justify their narrative, and pamper their post-election butt-pain.

And you don't care what he's caught doing.
Actually I'm waiting for you freaks to come up with something other that this obvious bullshit.

Well obviously she didn't because the press had this video for 8 years and never used it until Hillary needed it.

for most of those years, we didn't think we'd need it, because we didn't think your party would pass over 16 perfectly qualified candidate to nominate an Orange Shitgibbon.

Either now I never underestimate the stupidity of people in swing states or Trump is right elections are rigged.

Tell us how Vlad made you flip your vote. Grow a pair and admit it

Yep.....Flor-i-duh voters are pretty stoopid.

They meant to vote for Gore

Pretty much sums up my feelings...

http://nypost.com/2017/07/09/the-times-expose-on-donald-trump-jr-is-a-big-yawn/

The news was delivered by the New York Times in the breathless tones that might announce a cure for cancer or the discovery of life on Mars:

“President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign, according to three advisers to the White House briefed on the meeting and two others with knowledge of it.”

To which a rational response is … who wouldn’t? And also: So what? A third response is unprintable.

Somebody said they had something on clinton, turned out to be nothing. Who cares.

Libs. like to talk. It's what they do. They don't care for common sense or cause and effect. Besides, that would interfere with their rhetoric. Let's spin this around, call it a test to confirm I'm right.

"Say Clinton folks, we have info. Trump is colluding with the Russians. Care to hear about it?"

The options are:

A. "Fuck you, we don't want to hear about it." or,

B. They met which is evidence of collusion? In what world would that be? or,

C. The met and she didn't provide any information, but the libs. used it anyway to suggest there was collusion. Judging by the way they do things with a dose of the obvious, this option is most likely.

Thing is liberals, this business should tell you something about your dream of Trump collusion. It demonstrates how desperate you've become, and another signal you can't re-create something that never occurred in the first place.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums up my feelings...

http://nypost.com/2017/07/09/the-times-expose-on-donald-trump-jr-is-a-big-yawn/

The news was delivered by the New York Times in the breathless tones that might announce a cure for cancer or the discovery of life on Mars:

“President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign, according to three advisers to the White House briefed on the meeting and two others with knowledge of it.”

To which a rational response is … who wouldn’t? And also: So what? A third response is unprintable.

Somebody said they had something on clinton, turned out to be nothing. Who cares.
Now you don't care that it was nothing sure. Now that she lost. Doesn't have to be true in rwnj land

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

"Here’s How Trump Transferred Wealth to His Son While Avoiding the Usual Taxes"

Here’s How Trump Transferred Wealth to His Son While Avoiding the Usual Taxes

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

The Making of Donald Trump

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard
Trump supporters do both.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Libs. like to talk. It's what they do. They don't care for common sense or cause and effect. Besides, that would interfere with their rhetoric. Let's spin this around, call it a test to confirm I'm right.

"Say Clinton folks, we have info. Trump is colluding with the Russians. Care to hear about it?"

The options are:

A. "Fuck you, we don't want to hear about it." or,

B. They met which is evidence of collusion? In what world would that be? or,

C. She didn't provide any information, but the libs. used it anyway to suggest there was collusion. Judging by the way they do things, this option is most likely.

The kicker is, liberals, this business should tell you something about your dream of Trump collusion. It's another signal you can't re-create something that never occurred in the first place.

Who even cares? Is this a distraction to what's really going on? Honestly, who even really cares about Russia. I know Trump did it and you wouldn't even impeach him even if he did. You'd bring up something Clinton probably didn't even do and say he/she did it and that they didn't get impeached and want to call it even.

All I want to see are the results of their tax breaks to the rich, see if middle class wages go up, see if unemployment and the debt go down. But you'll defend them even if all they do is give the rich tax breaks. As if you yourself are rich.

J
I remember Barack H. OBAMA giving his daughter a gift of a couple of hundred thousand dollars to stay under $1 million dollars in taxable income once. I suggest we arrest him for tax-evasion.

Do you have a link to what you "remember"?
Yeah....no problem.

Great thing about it is this is legal.

Apparently before he was president he made more money, or at least put more on his taxes.

Obamas Pump Up College Savings

So you were being intentionally misleading? He didn't give his daughters money, he put it into a college fund.

Once again, false equivalences.

And you should provide links that aren't behind paid firewalls...

http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/applying-to-college-when-youre-the-presidents-kid/
I think you're the liar here.
Putting $240,000 aside for his kids for whatever reason is the same as any tax deduction. It's a gift to his kids.....and a tax deduction. $240k is alot of money.....especially when the person doing it feels we shouldn't be allowed to make more than $850k.

You're being a dishonest hack. Money put into a college fund can be used for college. It's not a place rich people hide money. You're trying to distract with a false equivalence.
But that's how Republican hacks roll.

J
Yeah....no problem.

Apparently before he was president he made more money, or at least put more on his taxes.

So you were being intentionally misleading? He didn't give his daughters money, he put it into a college fund.

Putting $240,000 aside for his kids for whatever reason is the same as any tax deduction. It's a gift to his kids.....and a tax deduction. $240k is alot of money.....especially when the person doing it feels we shouldn't be allowed to make more than $850k.

You're being a dishonest hack. Money put into a college fund can be used for college. It's not a place rich people hide money. You're trying to distract with a false equivalence.

The nice thing about being a Democrat hack is you don't need facts or evidence. All you need is a media willing to bring up fallacies repeated on a regular basis. They parrot false accusations with little or no evidence, other than anonymous sources, that may or may not even exist, and you have everything you need to convince yourselves of some illogical conspiracy.

All of this lying and false reporting makes it difficult to trust anything that is reported.....but you fags lap it up with a spoon and ask for more

special prosecutor is needed.

J
Yeah....no problem.

At first they said they didn't collude with Russia.

Donald Trump Jr. and other White House allies on Monday defended his meeting with a Russian lawyer last year who said she had damaging information on Donald Trump’s presidential opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a lawyer who is linked to the Kremlin, just weeks before his father clinched the GOP presidential nomination in June 2016. Initially, he claimed the purpose of the meeting was “primarily” to discuss an adoption program. A day later, however ― after The New York Times reported that he had been promised information about Clinton before attending the meeting ― Trump Jr. confirmed the nature of the sit-down and said he ended it after Veselnitskaya provided no “meaningful information” about Clinton.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who is now a senior White House adviser.

Trump Allies Defend Russia Meeting, Saying Every Campaign Does This
“Campaigns of all stripes collect dirt on opponents,”
Trump Allies Defend Russia Meeting, Saying Every Campaign Does This
“Campaigns of all stripes collect dirt on opponents,”

Now its a different story.

J
Yeah....no problem.

The nice thing about being a Democrat hack is you don't need facts or evidence. All you need is a media willing to bring up fallacies repeated on a regular basis. They parrot false accusations with little or no evidence, other than anonymous sources, that may or may not even exist, and you have everything you need to convince yourselves of some illogical conspiracy.

All of this lying and false reporting makes it difficult to trust anything that is reported.....but you fags lap it up with a spoon and ask for more

Here are the facts. The Trump team lied when they said they didn't collude with Russia.

Donald Trump Jr. and other White House allies on Monday defended his meeting with a Russian lawyer last year who said she had damaging information on Donald Trump’s presidential opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a lawyer who is linked to the Kremlin, just weeks before his father clinched the GOP presidential nomination in June 2016. Initially, he claimed the purpose of the meeting was “primarily” to discuss an adoption program. A day later, however ― after The New York Times reported that he had been promised information about Clinton before attending the meeting ― Trump Jr. confirmed the nature of the sit-down and said he ended it after Veselnitskaya provided no “meaningful information” about Clinton.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who is now a senior White House adviser.

Now we know they did. Now they're saying "oh it's not biggy because everyone does it".

special prosecutor is needed.

Donald Trump Jr.’s Story On Why He Met With A Russian Lawyer Raises Questions
He claims to have agreed to the encounter without even knowing the name of the person he’d be meeting.

You don't find any of this interesting?

Donald Trump Jr.'s Story On Why He Met With A Russian Lawyer Raises Questions | HuffPost

Disregard the substance of the story because you don't like the source. Lets see if Fox is saying anything....nope.

Forum List

Back