Is Jr. Trying To Hang Daddy On Purpose?

The gullibility of the American Left is truly astounding.

There is NO STORY here. Even assuming everything reported is 100% accurate, so what?

Some Russian person - a woman, no less - got a meeting with Jr by promising to give him some information embarrassing to HRC. So what? She had no such information, and the meeting lasted long enough to see what she was up to, then it ended.

So what?

So if I just plan to rob a bank, but don't actually do it, I won't go to jail?

What law was broken or planned to be broken?

You airheads have NOTHING!

The grasping at straws is becoming quite humorous! Even some in the liberal media and Hollyweird stars are starting to pile on with ridiculing your pathetic whining!

Well obviously she didn't because the press had this video for 8 years and never used it until Hillary needed it.

for most of those years, we didn't think we'd need it, because we didn't think your party would pass over 16 perfectly qualified candidate to nominate an Orange Shitgibbon.
so you admit collusion eh? wow

The Chicago Tribune headline reads, “Donald Trump Jr's stunningly incriminating statement to the New York Times”

The Big Orange Idiot’s oldest son blabbed to the NYT that he met with a Russian lawyer with the intent of receiving damaging information “that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

As it turns out the lawyers tale of information was a scam to encourage Big Orange’s campaign team to meet concerning an unrelated issue. “Jr. confirmed that he went into the meeting expecting to receive information from the Russian lawyer that could hurt Clinton. That is a breathtaking admission.” Learning he had been taken in was a serious disappointment to Jr.

It is apparent few in the Trump family understand they have the right to remain silent. Jr. is another member of the Big Orange Idiot’s team making Special Council Mueller’s job a cakewalk.

“Jr.'s attempt to obtain information from a Russian lawyer that could harm Clinton seems likely to alarm investigators, regardless of whether the effort proved successful.”

How will the conservatives’ denial of facts twist the truth to, metaphorically, “kiss” this boo boo by Jr. to make it stop hurting? Face it, the noose is tightening around Big Orange's neck.

Donald Trump Jr.'s stunningly incriminating statement to the New York Times

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 137980

Two examples of why some animals eat their young.

You may be giving him undue credit. (-:

Nah, he's just throwing some crumbs to the fake ass media.

Apparently they are now declaring all Russians evil. Sure highlights the tolerance.

Oh so now that it does look like the Trumps colluded with Russia, I see you guys are changing your tune.

What has been proven to date is that R's and D's paid for a dossier colluding with Russian informants. No Trump connections yet.

The gullibility of the American Left is truly astounding.

There is NO STORY here. Even assuming everything reported is 100% accurate, so what?

Some Russian person - a woman, no less - got a meeting with Jr by promising to give him some information embarrassing to HRC. So what? She had no such information, and the meeting lasted long enough to see what she was up to, then it ended.

So what?

So if I just plan to rob a bank, but don't actually do it, I won't go to jail?
i don't know! I would think usually not. But I can imaginable that if a group of people conspiring to rob a bank are being legally monitored by law enforcement, that there may be a point at which the cops can move in and arrest people for conspiracy to rob a bank.

Of course, robbing a bank is against the law. Meeting with someone to get dirt on a political opponent is not illegal, even if the person providing the dirt is Russian.

The Chicago Tribune headline reads, “Donald Trump Jr's stunningly incriminating statement to the New York Times”

The Big Orange Idiot’s oldest son blabbed to the NYT that he met with a Russian lawyer with the intent of receiving damaging information “that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

As it turns out the lawyers tale of information was a scam to encourage Big Orange’s campaign team to meet concerning an unrelated issue. “Jr. confirmed that he went into the meeting expecting to receive information from the Russian lawyer that could hurt Clinton. That is a breathtaking admission.” Learning he had been taken in was a serious disappointment to Jr.

It is apparent few in the Trump family understand they have the right to remain silent. Jr. is another member of the Big Orange Idiot’s team making Special Council Mueller’s job a cakewalk.

“Jr.'s attempt to obtain information from a Russian lawyer that could harm Clinton seems likely to alarm investigators, regardless of whether the effort proved successful.”

How will the conservatives’ denial of facts twist the truth to, metaphorically, “kiss” this boo boo by Jr. to make it stop hurting? Face it, the noose is tightening around Big Orange's neck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 137980

Everybody knows that was a set up. And if it weren't, then why they are not trying to retrieve the damaging information about the DNC being funded by Russian's agents? All of the leaks about Hillary came out before this bogus meeting, and all of the leaks about John Podessa shacking up with the Russians was just recently released. But if they would of had released the info earlier, during the time that when John Podessa accused President Trump of colluding, that they would of have told him to shut up. And that they would say that he was trying to protect his own back. But Hillary's clan have save up this info to first get all of them to publicly announce all of the times that they has talk with Russian's associates. Then release at a good time. D.J. Trump Jr. did not know whom she was, but she was only rambling on about adopting Russian children. But she never stated that she is a Russian and that she has work for the Kremlin. So Jr. had left knowly that there were something fishy about her. Like many doesn't knows that Jesse Ventura works for the Kremlin, and he colluded with Pres. Trump. But no one dares to bring him into these fake allegations. They knows that Jesse V. will roar out loud until he exposes everybody dirty laundries. And he will not stop until his job is finished, eventhough that if they tell him to let's forget about it, that he will still go on barking. And plus he has the majority of liberals on his side that will listen to him only.

Donald Jr. told The New York Times and other news outlets that he, his brother-in-law Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort met with the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016. Why Did Donald Trump Jr. Meet With a Russian Lawyer Promising Information?

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ra-roots-for-trump-open-to-being-running-mate

J
I'm not going to spend my day on your hate post but I did look at the first one. Explain to me how it's illegal to sell your son whatever you want for whatever you want. I never heard of such a law and that's the criticism. As if rich dems don't do the same?

Are you just trolling or retarded?
I remember Barack H. OBAMA giving his daughter a gift of a couple of hundred thousand dollars to stay under $1 million dollars in taxable income once. I suggest we arrest him for tax-evasion.

Do you have a link to what you "remember"?
Yeah....no problem.

Great thing about it is this is legal.

Apparently before he was president he made more money, or at least put more on his taxes.

Obamas Pump Up College Savings

So you were being intentionally misleading? He didn't give his daughters money, he put it into a college fund.

Once again, false equivalences.

And you should provide links that aren't behind paid firewalls...

http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/applying-to-college-when-youre-the-presidents-kid/
I think you're the liar here.
Putting $240,000 aside for his kids for whatever reason is the same as any tax deduction. It's a gift to his kids.....and a tax deduction. $240k is alot of money.....especially when the person doing it feels we shouldn't be allowed to make more than $850k.

You're being a dishonest hack. Money put into a college fund can be used for college. It's not a place rich people hide money. You're trying to distract with a false equivalence.

Apparently they are now declaring all Russians evil. Sure highlights the tolerance.

Oh so now that it does look like the Trumps colluded with Russia, I see you guys are changing your tune.
Where's the link to all of this evidence of collusion?
This is what Republicans say when they are backpeddling. Mother fuckers. Like the 12 stages of recovery. In the denial stage. LOL

This is what Republicans say when they are backpeddling. Mother fuckers. Like the 12 stages of recovery. In the denial stage. LOL

Which is just a other way of saying, there is no evidence. Even CNN officials have admitted as much.

Which is just a other way of saying, there is no evidence. Even CNN officials have admitted as much.
In rwnj land sure

In rwnj land sure

Actually, in their own words... a nothing burger.

wl6.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 137980

Yeah he's trying to get President Trump impeached so that he can sit in the seat. Oh wait he'll have to fight Ivanka for it. Never mind.

That's rich......considering all of the backpeddling the media's doing on Russian collusion this week.

Well obviously she didn't because the press had this video for 8 years and never used it until Hillary needed it.

for most of those years, we didn't think we'd need it, because we didn't think your party would pass over 16 perfectly qualified candidate to nominate an Orange Shitgibbon.

Trump has no path to the White House

Either now I never underestimate the stupidity of people in swing states or Trump is right elections are rigged.

That's rich......considering all of the backpeddling the media's doing on Russian collusion this week.

Simply not true. You guys think they are admitting something they are not. All they said is no smoking gun yet. Don Jr. isn't a smoking gun either but damn if there is any more connections between Trumps team and Russia it looks really fishy. And that's all we want. I think you can decide for yourself if Trump is a traitor or not.

Either now I never underestimate the stupidity of people in swing states or Trump is right elections are rigged.
Yep.....Flor-i-duh voters are pretty stoopid.

Yep.....Flor-i-duh voters are pretty stoopid.
It is amazing how stupid they are.

How GOP, Trump Will Take Backdoor Route To Slash Social Security, Medicare

Forum List

Back