Is Jr. Trying To Hang Daddy On Purpose?

J
Yeah....no problem.

Great thing about it is this is legal.

Apparently before he was president he made more money, or at least put more on his taxes.

Obamas Pump Up College Savings

So you were being intentionally misleading? He didn't give his daughters money, he put it into a college fund.

Once again, false equivalences.

And you should provide links that aren't behind paid firewalls...

http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/applying-to-college-when-youre-the-presidents-kid/
I think you're the liar here.
Putting $240,000 aside for his kids for whatever reason is the same as any tax deduction. It's a gift to his kids.....and a tax deduction. $240k is alot of money.....especially when the person doing it feels we shouldn't be allowed to make more than $850k.

You're being a dishonest hack. Money put into a college fund can be used for college. It's not a place rich people hide money. You're trying to distract with a false equivalence.
But that's how Republican hacks roll.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

At first they said they didn't collude with Russia.

Donald Trump Jr. and other White House allies on Monday defended his meeting with a Russian lawyer last year who said she had damaging information on Donald Trump’s presidential opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a lawyer who is linked to the Kremlin, just weeks before his father clinched the GOP presidential nomination in June 2016. Initially, he claimed the purpose of the meeting was “primarily” to discuss an adoption program. A day later, however ― after The New York Times reported that he had been promised information about Clinton before attending the meeting ― Trump Jr. confirmed the nature of the sit-down and said he ended it after Veselnitskaya provided no “meaningful information” about Clinton.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who is now a senior White House adviser.

Trump Allies Defend Russia Meeting, Saying Every Campaign Does This
“Campaigns of all stripes collect dirt on opponents,”

Now its a different story.
What's your point?

Other than the fact that Don Jr agreed to meet with this person......and quickly figured out she called the meeting under false pretenses, what else is there to this?

It appears to me that this Russian chick lied to them. Clear evidence of somebody trying to trick the Trumps into something, and you think this is some sort of evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. I think what was going on was somebody was trying to establish false evidence to implicate Trump in a blackmail scheme. I don't think he was aware just how devious and underhanded these people are.

J
Yeah....no problem.

Apparently before he was president he made more money, or at least put more on his taxes.

So you were being intentionally misleading? He didn't give his daughters money, he put it into a college fund.

Putting $240,000 aside for his kids for whatever reason is the same as any tax deduction. It's a gift to his kids.....and a tax deduction. $240k is alot of money.....especially when the person doing it feels we shouldn't be allowed to make more than $850k.

You're being a dishonest hack. Money put into a college fund can be used for college. It's not a place rich people hide money. You're trying to distract with a false equivalence.

The nice thing about being a Democrat hack is you don't need facts or evidence. All you need is a media willing to bring up fallacies repeated on a regular basis. They parrot false accusations with little or no evidence, other than anonymous sources, that may or may not even exist, and you have everything you need to convince yourselves of some illogical conspiracy.

All of this lying and false reporting makes it difficult to trust anything that is reported.....but you fags lap it up with a spoon and ask for more

What lying? What false reporting? Do you have evidence Fredo didn't meet with Russians?

Still trying to deflect from your bullshit false equivalence?

J

Donald Trump Jr. and other White House allies on Monday defended his meeting with a Russian lawyer last year who said she had damaging information on Donald Trump’s presidential opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a lawyer who is linked to the Kremlin, just weeks before his father clinched the GOP presidential nomination in June 2016. Initially, he claimed the purpose of the meeting was “primarily” to discuss an adoption program. A day later, however ― after The New York Times reported that he had been promised information about Clinton before attending the meeting ― Trump Jr. confirmed the nature of the sit-down and said he ended it after Veselnitskaya provided no “meaningful information” about Clinton.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who is now a senior White House adviser.

What's your point?

Other than the fact that Don Jr agreed to meet with this person......and quickly figured out she called the meeting under false pretenses, what else is there to this?

It appears to me that this Russian chick lied to them. Clear evidence of somebody trying to trick the Trumps into something, and you think this is some sort of evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin. I think what was going on was somebody was trying to establish false evidence to implicate Trump in a blackmail scheme. I don't think he was aware just how devious and underhanded these people are.

So you don't realize Fredo lied about the meeting? Why lie if there's "nothing to see here"?

J

What's your point?

It appears to us that Trump lied to us.

This reminds me of when someone leaks that Trump did something terrible. Instead of talking about what trump did you want to talk about who leaked.

J

What's your point?

Opinion | Are there too many Russia connections to be coincidences?

J
Yeah....no problem.

And so she had introduced herself to him by saying that she is a Russian lawyer that has damaging info about Hillary?

tumblr_od7p96cBEi1rhp4nco1_1280.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
J

What's your point?

So why were they so anxious to meet with the woman? They could have just told her to go on about her merry way but they didn't. They wanted the information.

J

What's your point?

President Donald Trump has dismissed reports about his possible ties to Russia as a "scam" by the media and bitter political opponents.

Claim 1: Putin ordered operatives to influence the U.S. presidential election and sought to elect Trump over Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Claim 2: Russia has tried for years to manipulate Trump using lucrative business deals, and Russian operatives have collected compromising information that could potentially be used to blackmail Trump.

Claim 3: Members of Trump’s inner circle were in contact with Russian intelligence officials throughout the campaign.
Evidence: The primary source for the latest news on this topic is the New York Times, which based its Feb. 14, 2017, report on four unnamed American officials. The officials told New York Times reporters that phone records show Trump associates communicated with senior Russian officials — including Trump’s one-time campaign chair Paul Manafort — but they have not found these calls to be evidence of collusion to disrupt the election.

This New York Times report is the latest and most concrete in a series of similar claims. Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told a Russian media outlet in November that "there were contacts" with the Trump campaign.

Several Trump associates have done business in Russia. Manafort has long and deep ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine, having worked for Viktor Yanukovych, the country’s pro-Putin former president. Trump’s former campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page advised Russian gas giant Gazprom, and ousted Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn attended a gala for state media network RT with Putin.

Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to some of Flynn’s associates looking for business records regarding payments Flynn received from Turkey and Russia, according to CNN. House Oversight Committee leaders allege Flynn did not properly disclose those payments, as required by law and Pentagon policy.

U.S. government response: The Trump administration, as well as his associates named in the reports, have denied that they ever communicated with Russian intelligence operatives during the election. Trump also asked the Justice Department to look into the "illegal leaks" to the media about ongoing intelligence investigations.

During June 8 testimony, former FBI Director James Comey said the Feb. 14 New York Times story "was not true." The New York Times stands by its reporting.

Claim 4: Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about the nature of his conversations with the Russian ambassador, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions didn’t disclose to Congress meetings he had with the ambassador. Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner met with the ambassador, too.

For there being nothing here there sure seems to be a lot. This isn't like making a lot out of Benghazi or emails. This is real shit.

The possible ties between Trump and Russia, explained

J

The nice thing about being a Democrat hack is you don't need facts or evidence. All you need is a media willing to bring up fallacies repeated on a regular basis. They parrot false accusations with little or no evidence, other than anonymous sources, that may or may not even exist, and you have everything you need to convince yourselves of some illogical conspiracy.

All of this lying and false reporting makes it difficult to trust anything that is reported.....but you fags lap it up with a spoon and ask for more

What lying? What false reporting? Do you have evidence Fredo didn't meet with Russians?

dude, I can't believe you just made that statement. you want someone to prove someone wasn't someplace. Nice, how does one do that? see there, he wasn't there.
200_s.gif

J

What's your point?

So why were they so anxious to meet with the woman? They could have just told her to go on about her merry way but they didn't. They wanted the information.
was it against the law to meet with someone? when did we throw the constitution away?

J

And so she had introduced herself to him by saying that she is a Russian lawyer that has damaging info about Hillary?

you got a tape to that?

J

What's your point?

Carter Page, a Trump associate, had to retroactively register as a foreign aide.

a judge granted the FBI a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant last summer in order to monitor Page after providing probable cause that he had acted on behalf of a foreign country.

But he didn't register ahead of time no no. No he only did so after he was caught.

And then there's Manafort. Neither Paul Manafort nor the lobbying firms registered with the Justice Department as foreign agents working on behalf of the party at the time he was working on President Donald Trump's campaign.

What's your point?

was it against the law to meet with someone? when did we throw the constitution away?

Is it against the law for Clinton to talk to the FBI lady in the airport? No but sure did look fishy.

What's your point?

2 guys on Trumps team should have registered as foreign agents before they started colluding with Russia. They didn't and that tells us they were hiding something.

J

you got a tape to that?

I didn't think she was a spy. She said she was a college student at Wisconsin

J

What's your point?

So you don't realize Fredo lied about the meeting? Why lie if there's "nothing to see here"?

If a crazy woman had called you and told you to meet her somewhere where it is dark dreary, so she can give you info that will get you to win the election. But turns out that she was a mental patient. Would you televised that to the world that you have been suckered into meeting with a mental patient?

they_re_all_gonna_laugh_at_you-500x260.gif

tumblr_mclrxgbohc1rgqc3eo1_500.gif
tumblr_le241k7uJ11qayzvw.gif

What's your point?

No excuses allowed. They met with a rep from a foreign nation with tie to that nations government to get information about an American citizen to use in order to affect the outcome of an election..

J

dude, I can't believe you just made that statement. you want someone to prove someone wasn't someplace. Nice, how does one do that? see there, he wasn't there.
200_s.gif

You prove where they were that day. Where were they?

Put the Trump family in a russian prison! Lock them up, lock them up!

What's your point?

No excuses allowed. They met with a rep from a foreign nation with tie to that nations government to get information about an American citizen to use in order to affect the outcome of an election..
what excuse, can't you answer the question I asked? if not, your post was useless.

What's your point?

If a crazy woman had called you and told you to meet her somewhere where it is dark dreary, so she can give you info that will get you to win the election. But turns out that she was a mental patient. Would you televised that to the world that you have been suckered into meeting with a mental patient?

they_re_all_gonna_laugh_at_you-500x260.gif

tumblr_mclrxgbohc1rgqc3eo1_500.gif
tumblr_le241k7uJ11qayzvw.gif

Forum List

Back