Is not applauding Trump committing treason? He said it is.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I was watching Trump talk about the State of the Union speech and he said Democrats didn't applaud him so they are committing treason.

This is coming from Donald "Russian Roulette" Trump, traitor at large. Do you agree with his assessment? If so, why?

Democrats just don't like all that pro-America talk

I was watching Trump talk about the State of the Union speech and he said Democrats didn't applaud him so they are committing treason.

This is coming from Donald "Russian Roulette" Trump, traitor at large. Do you agree with his assessment? If so, why?
Haha...classic, thin-skinned, manbaby Trump. He managed to get through 90 minutes of reading a 40-minute speech from a teleprompter without fucking it up -- quite an accomplishment -- and addressed the Amercan Congress as the most powerful man in the world. And STILL he whines like a little bitch, because someone didn't applaud for him. Goddamn he is an embarrassment.

• Banned

Haha...classic, thin-skinned, manbaby Trump. He managed to get through 90 minutes of reading a 40-minute speech from a teleprompter without fucking it up -- quite an accomplishment -- and addressed the Amercan Congress as the most powerful man in the world. And STILL he whines like a little bitch, because someone didn't applaud for him. Goddamn he is an embarrassment.
This is true.

Thank whatever powers that be that the Russia collusion was discovered or the Trump sheep might have succeeded in winning Trump some dictatorship-type powers.

Our beloved Pres. Trump rescued America from treasonous liberals, commies, and other evil doers, and saved the nation.

As our ruler, he deserves nothing but adulation and applause from every American. .... :thup:

Last edited:
Definitions:

Not applauding Trump ------> Treason

Meeting secretly with Russians and giving them classified material ----> Just being friendly.

Then why go to a FISA court?
Because he was suspected of being a foreign agent. DUH, Francis. Good grief man, read a fucking newspaper once in a while! You're acting like the Unabomber who just strolled into town for his bi-annual hoarding trip.

Then why go to a FISA court?
Because he was suspected of being a foreign agent. DUH, Francis. Good grief man, read a fucking newspaper once in a while! You're acting like the Unabomber who just strolled into town for his bi-annual hoarding trip.
So, a political opponent merits a FISA court while simultaneously the Chinese are able to dismantle our ENTIRE spying infrastructure because we couldnt be bothered to smoke out a real traitor.

Lesson: only political opponents get the full attention of the Progressive Fascist Police State.

So what are the charges against Page?

So, a political opponent merits a FISA court
No, as everyone knows that the surveillance started long ago on Page. You guys can throw your little fit, but what happened here is that the Steele Dossier confirmed things the FBI was already looking at, which made them want to look at it more. Seems reasonable to anyone who isn't a surrogate Trump mommy.

Forum List

Back