Is Now The Time For A "Tax Revolt"?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
What is left of the middle class is being destroyed by taxes in all their ugly forms, state, local, federal, and now we have the additional burden of the "Biden Tax" on food/gas, 7.50% inflation, and a looming recession.

Maybe a general strike or some other peaceful action to get the point across. Use the social media mogul's sites against our tormenters.

Of course, anyone who participates would be dubbed a domestic "terrorist" committing "sedition" by the dems because its patriotic to sit at home and "sacrifice" while Biden burns thru trillions in paying off cronies and destroying entire sectors of our economy.

What say you?

As long as government doesn't "represent" me more with the added cost burden I'll get by. God help me if government control of my life goes up 10%.

Did you vote for those who increased the debt? If so you have no standing to complain about taxes.
Of course I did, the same as anyone else who voted but that does not mean that it's not time to say No Mas. All it takes is being louder than the dem in the room.

Now if you didn't vote, well you are not much of a much. A decent man votes with a eye to make things better but sadly it does not always work out that way and the politicians need to be reminded who is in charge..

What is left of the middle class is being destroyed by taxes in all their ugly forms, state, local, federal, and now we have the additional burden of the "Biden Tax" on food/gas, 7.50% inflation, and a looming recession.

Maybe a general strike or some other peaceful action to get the point across. Use the social media mogul's sites against our tormenters.

Of course, anyone who participates would be dubbed a domestic "terrorist" committing "sedition" by the dems because its patriotic to sit at home and "sacrifice" while Biden burns thru trillions in paying off cronies and destroying entire sectors of our economy.

What say you?
Gas in our area has more than doubled in price since Jan. 20, 2021. Price then--$2.30. Price yesterday at the same station, $4.69. More increases on the horizon. Lets Go Brandon. The vegetable is the biggest traitor that this country has ever known.

They are supposed to. If you vote for those who spend far more than we take in, you have no standing to complain about taxes.
lol. What a fool. I have Constitutional rights to free speech period. There are no restrictions like you fabricated. I voted once on electing a person to office. That doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision they make. In what world can you make any type of argument to that end?

Of course I did, the same as anyone else who voted but that does not mean that it's not time to say No Mas. All it takes is being louder than the dem in the room.

Under Trump the Republicans had the House and Senate and still added to the debt.

Now if you didn't vote, well you are not much of a much. A decent man votes with a eye to make things better but sadly it does not always work out that way and the politicians need to be reminded who is in charge..

I voted but not for those who added to the debt.

Hence being in office is suppose to be public service, not ruling.

You think taxes are paying the debt? How cute.
More than half of the annual budget goes to pay interest on the existing federal debt--that does not reduce the debt. The other 40% or so of revenue goes to pay for the parasites in the country. Anything else is deficit spending--building more debt and in so doing increasing interest payments. This is not rocket science. The poorest among us know more about budgeting than our congress does.

lol. What a fool. I have Constitutional rights to free speech period. There are no restrictions like you fabricated. I voted once on electing a person to office. That doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision they make. In what world can you make any type of argument to that end?

I made the argument. You are arguing that you want the country to be a dead beat nation.

More than half of the annual budget goes to pay interest on the existing federal debt--that does not reduce the debt. The other 40% or so of revenue goes to pay for the parasites in the country. Anything else is deficit spending--building more debt and in so doing increasing interest payments. This is not rocket science. The poorest among us know more about budgeting than our congress does.
Yes, I know, but pknopp doesn't.

Under Trump the Republicans had the House and Senate and still added to the debt.

I voted but not for those who added to the debt.
Damn, I just checked and my gop congress critter didn't either......Sadly the same can't be said of Virginia senators Warner and Timid Kane.....But I did not vote for either of them.

I made the argument. You are arguing that you want the country to be a dead beat nation.
No, I just have a far better working knowledge of what taxes are spent on. You should read up. We are a dead beat nation. Fortunately we have one of the best economies on the planet and a currency to match, but that can change.

Forum List

Back