Is Obama a douche bag for exploiting another tragedy (Zimmerman) for political points

Is Obama a douche bag for expoiting the Zimmerman case for his political agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Like I mentioned before-

For some a little nice boy who could of been the son of POTUS, would Obama let TM date his daughter?

-Geaux

Like I mentioned before-

For some a little nice boy who could of been the son of POTUS, would Obama let TM date his daughter?

-Geaux

of course he wouldn't.. he is using the kid's death for his agenda of taking away our rights like he and his administration do any kids deaths...Newton etc etc

Obama the hypocrite won't even let his kids attend a public school but thinks he and the little Misses should be able to say what goes on in them for others

given the title of the thread, it's certainly appropriate that you'd make an appearance in here...

douchebag...

In response to my post, I got this message:

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from poet.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Takes one to know one.

Regards,
poet

I tried sending Poet this response:

this tune goes out to my ol' buddy Poet...

heartfelt, with love and kisses... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P01oCgnhbsQ]Margaret Cho - Eat Shit and Die - featuring Grant Lee Phillips - YouTube[/ame]

but then I got this message in return:

poet has chosen not to receive private messages… Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

typical chickenshit lib…

there's been a lot of them who joined lately...like in the real world, they can dish it but can't take it..

It's not about not being able to take it....it's "turning the tables", and forcing down your throat, for a well-needed "change". Apparently, you don't like it anymore than I did.

Elijah Hakim-Adonijah

"If you cannot watch this disturbing PBS Documentary and accept that this behavior and cruel treatment of black people was not only practiced but supported by the government and nation of our birth, I understand. However, in order to fully understand our nations racial tension and hostile social climate, you must know and understand the deeply rooted history of slavery, segregation, discrimination, and the long journey forward to protect born human rights and well-being to a deepening aspect. Can we all get along? I truly believe we can and one day we will. And not only get along, but we must set a sovereign premise that the times like those depicted in this documentary will never be repeated. But, it starts with you and the example you teach and leave your children." ~ Dr. Hakim.

*A Must See* :Slavery by Another Name (PBS Documentary 2012) - YouTube

I've seen that before...

very compelling stuff...

thanks for posting it...

but that doesn't take away from the fact that you're a chickenshit li'l fucker who should eat shit and die... :)

Really? And how did you arrive at that conclusion? Because I told you off, and didn't allow you a response? How pedestrian and juvenile.....go cry to mommy.

Forum List

Back