Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Obama A Liar?

Is Obama a liar?

• YES

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • NO

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
My point is that any discussion of "lying" without any context to the "lies" is completely meaningless.

Which "lie" would affect you more: a sexual partner lying to you about venereal diseases she has, or Clinton lying about getting a blowjob in the Oval Office?

Context =

"You can keep your doctor" ....... A calculated deception: a sleight of hand to pass legislation which would otherwise be unpalatable to Americans.

"I will lower taxes".......A general campaign promise which rooted in good intent but doesn't always manifest itself as lower taxes at the end of the legislative process.

To conflate the former with the later is an insult.

Every last human being on the face of the earth is a "liar", sometimes.
Yeah but this liar is our president and the leader of the free world. Don't you think you deserve better?

Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Every President and "leader of the free world" that we've ever had has been a liar. You are a liar. I am a liar.

Everyone in the fucking world is a liar.
I did read your post and I will read it again if you will answer my question;
Don't you feel that you/we deserve better?

No, because "better" doesn't exist.

There's no such thing as a human being that doesn't lie.
I'm better I can do a better job as president than that lying sack of shit. Maybe you should up your fucking standards.

Yeah but this liar is our president and the leader of the free world. Don't you think you deserve better?

Every President and "leader of the free world" that we've ever had has been a liar. You are a liar. I am a liar.

Liar.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Liar.

Sorry. I couldn't help it.
Not to worry. @The Rabbi will forgive your sin.

Is Obama A Liar?

YES!

He's a liar and deceiver of the American people.

liar-in-chief.jpg

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Of course there is a such thing as better.

All humans do lie, on occasion, but politicians like Obama do it as a matter of course. That is much worse.

There's no such thing as a human being that doesn't lie.

How sad...

Spare me the pearl-clutching. If you didn't already figure that out on your own, you're a dumb ass - and if you did, your fake outrage is tedious.
The only dumbasses I see here are libtards.

Does a duck fart in water?

Does the bear shit in woods?

there's the answer. I can't remember every being lied to as much by my President than I have with this awful person. and most people just yawn so he will continue to lie to us

Forum List

Back