This is a General discussion thread this time.

This is the people D'Souza used for 2000 mules responding to a court order for evidence of their claims.

Feel free to read it, if you don't it can be summed up as. " We were lying."
"trump says it.
i believe it. amen."

and no amount of debunking will work.

i'm sure trump has contemplated a resort/golf course where immigrants can be hunted for sport.
in fact trump laughed with glee when he invited the iranian general to a peace talk and left him dead on the tarmac, though that puts us past the ten commandments or the 7 deadly sins and into the category of war crimes.

"thou shalt not bear false witness"

our "ten commandments poster" should have a "jack chick" cartoon trump telling the kids how much fun it is to break each one.
I think you should open your eyes to the false witness that the democrats have born in Russia, Russia, Russia; the Steele Dossier; Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler, Waters, Cory Bush, AOC, Menendez, Biden, the laptop cover-up, denial of Hunter's illegitimate child. and on and on and on. You might add yourself into the list as well.

Meanwhile, all the Trump cultists here are still tonguebathing Dinesh the fraud.

They know he's a fraud. They don't care. Satan owns their shriveled little souls.

Forum List

Back