This is a General discussion thread this time.

It's easy. He's a fraud, and liberals hate frauds. That's moral behavior, so you wouldn't understand it.

This isn't a debate. He faked his story for 2,000 mules. He got busted, and the publisher retracted the fake story.

Do you still support his fraud? That's not very Christian of you.
"thou shalt not bear false witness"

our "ten commandments poster" should have a "jack chick" cartoon trump telling the kids how much fun it is to break each one.

:rolleyes: Put it in your own words.
I did. They were asked to provide evidence for their claims in order to avoid being held liable for defamation and ended up saying. "We don't have evidence" In other words "we were lying", you don't have to take my word for it. Only the word of the same people D'Souza used for 2000 mules.

I did. They were asked to provide evidence for their claims in order to avoid being held liable for defamation and ended up saying. "We don't have evidence" In other words "we were lying", you don't have to take my word for it. Only the word of the same people D'Souza used for 2000 mules.
They didn't say "we were lying." :rolleyes:

They didn't say "we were lying." :rolleyes:
If you don't have evidence for your claims, when asked to provide them in a court of law, nor any evidence to support even how you came to your conclusions, you are either lying or delusional.

Defamation requires not just something to be untrue but something to be knowingly untrue. (A lie), that's why it's hard to prove. In this case though it was proven.

If you don't have evidence for your claims, when asked to provide them in a court of law, nor any evidence to support even how you came to your conclusions, you are either lying or delusional.

Defamation requires not just something to be untrue but something to be knowingly untrue. (A lie), that's why it's hard to prove. In this case though it was proven.
And they still never said those words. Maybe you're the liar. :rolleyes:

And they still never said those words. Maybe you're the liar. :rolleyes:
Oh, so you think you can hang your hat on "it's impossible to derive implied meaning from anything", brilliant. I guess being deliberately obtuse beats saying "I'm wrong" for some people.

Oh, so you think you can hang your hat on "it's impossible to derive implied meaning from anything", brilliant. I guess being deliberately obtuse beats saying "I'm wrong" for some people.
Using quotes means they actually said it. You can't just "imply" stuff. :rolleyes:

Using quotes means they actually said it. You can't just "imply" stuff. :rolleyes:
Ever heard of paraphrasing? Something I made clear by qualifying. And this is a direct quote. "It can be summed up as.", "in other words" and then I explained why the paraphrasing was correct.

Ever heard of paraphrasing? Something I made clear by qualifying. And this is a direct quote. "It can be summed up as.", "in other words"
That's not paraphrasing. You used quotes for words that were never said. Learn 5th grade English.

You don't quote it.
Is that really your argument?

I used quotation marks improperly therefore what I said is somehow incorrect?

I'll tell you what, instead of the red herring of my use of quotations. Why don't you tell me why you don't accept that people who didn't provide discovery to back their claims and who were found liable for defamation are lying?

Is that really your argument?

I used quotation marks improperly therefore what I said is somehow incorrect?

I'll tell you what, instead of the red herring of my use of quotations. Why don't you tell me why you don't accept that people who didn't provide discovery to back their claims and who were found liable for defamation are lying?
You used quotation marks improperly, and then used that to say a guy was lying. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You used quotation marks improperly, and then used that to say a guy was lying. :rolleyes:
Repeating BS doesn't make it true. As I said before. In both cases I qualified my statements with "too sum up" very much making clear I'm NOT directly quoting, and "in other words", again making clear it is NOT a direct quote. Something that should be clear to ANYONE who has passed "5th grade English"

So I'll try one more time. Instead of (dishonestly) claiming that I claimed they said they lied in those exact words. Why don't you give your argument why what they did wasn't a lie? Since that was what I responded to in the first place.

Repeating BS doesn't make it true. As I said before. In both cases I qualified my statements with "too sum up" very much making clear I'm NOT directly quoting, and "in other words", again making clear it is NOT a direct quote. Something that should be clear to ANYONE who has passed "5th grade English"

So I'll try one more time. Instead of (dishonestly) claiming that I claimed they said they lied in those exact words. Why don't you give your argument why what they did wasn't a lie? Since that was what I responded to in the first place.
Oh, the irony! :rofl:

Forum List

Back