• NO

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Is Obama a liar ???

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

Is the pope Catholic?

Does Campbell make soup?

Does Paula Deen like butter?

Do accordion players wear diamond rings?

Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).

Temper temper libtard...I see I struck a nerve...:biggrin:

:lol:

I'm not surprised that your ability to pick up other's emotions is as pathetic as this thread is. If it makes you feel better about yourself to assign emotions to me, feel free to do so.

But the fact that you're now trolling your own thread kinda makes it clear whose "nerves" have been struck...

The fact that you are responsible for 8 out of the first 29 posts on this thread proves who is the troll, SpinDoctor.

do RW's start dumbass polls on RW message boards ?

Every last human being on the face of the earth is a "liar", sometimes.
Yeah but this liar is our president and the leader of the free world. Don't you think you deserve better?

Perhaps you should re-read my post.

Every President and "leader of the free world" that we've ever had has been a liar. You are a liar. I am a liar.

Everyone in the fucking world is a liar.

So that makes it ok for him to lie about everything.

Great morals.

Yeah but this liar is our president and the leader of the free world. Don't you think you deserve better?

Every President and "leader of the free world" that we've ever had has been a liar. You are a liar. I am a liar.

I did read your post and I will read it again if you will answer my question;
Don't you feel that you/we deserve better?

No, because "better" doesn't exist.

There's no such thing as a human being that doesn't lie.

Do you perceive any difference between me or you telling a lie and the President of the United States telling a lie?

Of course he has lied.

Sometimes.......lying is required of leaders.

President Obama is among the most honest presidents we have had.

That's clear to anyone who looks at things objectively.

If you like your doctor you can keep him. Lie of the year!

Breaking News !

Lois hasn't been arrested yet.

LMFAO !

Do you perceive any difference between me or you telling a lie and the President of the United States telling a lie?

Yeah, I expect the President (and all politicians) to lie to me more than I would expect my friends to lie to me.

There's really nothing more intellectually dishonest than these black and white conversations about "lies" and "truth". In many situations, it's quite literally the President's job to lie to us.

They all do it
September was a long time ago
At this point what difference does it make?
Bush!

Reliable excuses from the Left.
In fact, "lie" takes on a different meaning with politicians. Often they say things will turn out a certain way that might have but end up not. That isnt a lie. That's political speech.
But when a politician says the crap Obama has, that is a lie. He knew it wasnt true when he said it. He knew it couldnt possibly be true. Yet he said it anyway.
Benghazi was caused by a video
If you like your health plan you can keep it
Al Qaeda is on the run
Not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS
on and on.

Those are lies along with "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

Yeah, I expect the President (and all politicians) to lie to me more than I would expect my friends to lie to me.

There's really nothing more intellectually dishonest than these black and white conversations about "lies" and "truth". In many situations, it's quite literally the President's job to lie to us.

This explains the difference between Democrats and democrats: The former value manipulation over self determination.

The fact that you accept this silly rationalization speaks volumes about your personal values.

192901.jpg

[/QUOTE]...........literally the President's job to lie to us.[/QUOTE]
Sounds about par for a "lawyer and Chicago Community Organizer" but not for a real POTUS.

If I lie to you what affect on your life would it be as opposed to the President lying to you, and I might add, to the entire world? Since he has the big microphone, his lies affect millions of people, lies between friends, not so much.

Of course Big Ears is a liar. He is a politician after all and all of them lie.

BO lies a lot more than most pols because he knows the media will not expose or confront his lies.

When obama lies he's not telling Michelle that dress does not make your ass look big. He's telling super lies like Isis is the JV team.

If I lie to you what affect on your life would it be as opposed to the President lying to you, and I might add, to the entire world? Since he has the big microphone, his lies affect millions of people, lies between friends, not so much.

Without any additional context, how does being told a lie effect you or I at all - or more importantly, how does the President's "microphone" change that effect?

Forum List

Back