Is Obama forcing Israel's hand?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
ā€˜Israel needs to find the right time to stop Iranā€™s nuclear programā€™

ā€œIsrael is on its own on Iran and has to find the right time to stop its nuclear program kinetically,ā€ Efraim Inbar, director of the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University, told The Jerusalem Post in an interview on Sunday.

ā€œThe issue is political will,ā€ said Inbar, arguing that we got to this point ā€œbecause the US administration does not have the will to act against Iranian nuclear aspirations.ā€

ā€œUS-Israel relations are on a collision course because of [President Barack] Obamaā€™s policy on Iran and during this difficult period Israel needs to minimize the damage to the pillars of US-Israel relations,ā€ he said.

Israel needs to find the right time to stop Iran s nuclear program - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

My knee jerk reaction to the article, is I would like them to throw in with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and use that cover if they do strike...a coalition...take advantage of the Sunnis not wanting Iran as the power in the ME...

My knee jerk reaction to the article, is I would like them to throw in with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and use that cover if they do strike...a coalition...take advantage of the Sunnis not wanting Iran as the power in the ME...

That would be the best way...if Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan will play ball. Big If

The occasion to pressure Obama should come in June when his defective agreement with Iran is revealed. None of the Sunni nations will support it.
It could present the opportunity for them to come together to strike Iran...the only other option is for them to go nuclear themselves. Better to disable Iran

Well, maybe Israel knows that they can count on the support of Americans like you over our own country.
yeah he is probably in denial mode that Israel bankrolls our criminals in washington that run this country.:uhoh3:

The occasion to pressure Obama should come in June when his defective agreement with Iran is revealed. None of the Sunni nations will support it.
It could present the opportunity for them to come together to strike Iran...the only other option is for them to go nuclear themselves. Better to disable Iran

I think his defective agreement has been revealed...everyone in the ME knows Iran is playing the fool

What would that actually accomplish? What would you strike? How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

I don't think Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's wife really want to run... as she sees 'campaigning' as being beneath her.

BUT... in fairness to her. She MUST RUN to prevent the next administration from putting an actual investigator with some power to investigate Benghazi.

Because if THAT happens... ROFL! Oh MAMMA! Can you imagine Hillary ON THE RUN? And this would likely give Bubba cause for divorce... as the Statute of Limitations have run out of his presidential crimes.

What would that actually accomplish? What would you strike? How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

That would be the rubble where Iran's nuclear facilities are located.

Simple fact is Iran is no threat to the US. If Israel views Iran's invisible and non existent nukes are a problem then ISRAEL needs to deal with it and leave us the hell alone.

What would that actually accomplish?

>>>>>>the destruction of their nuke facilities

What would you strike?

>>>>>>>their nuclear facilities

How would it stop Iran from pursuing (now covertly) it's nuclear ambitions?

>>>>>>>their nuclear facilities would be destroyed
Any other questions?

In other words the last two administrations have refused to use the military option,,,for,,,Israel on Iran...

Forum List

Back