Is Obama plotting to undermine our government?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Last edited:
Wow. Good for you for catching this. I mean, COME ON ... What more effective cover than his setting of records for job creation, killing more terrorists than anyone on the entire planet - hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden - and all just to hide his real motives.

Yep. We can always count on the RWNJ fucking traitors who only look like they're humping Pooting's leg when they're actually patriots, true lovers of the USofA.

Oranges.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah.................you guys were hollering that Obama was secretly plotting to stay in the WH, and wouldn't hand over power to Trump.

How'd that work out for ya?

Trumps knows the danger he is up against with the fascist democrats put in place by Obama,,,I have confidence he will put down the coup....

The coup is by the Alt Right, and they just got knocked on their back with Sessions.

Let's see if they get or crawl to the corner and throw in the towel.

Trumps knows the danger he is up against with the fascist democrats put in place by Obama,,,I have confidence he will put down the coup....

The only way they'll stop him is to assassinate him. I believe they have that option on the Looney Left table.

The only way they'll stop him is to assassinate him. I believe they have that option on the Looney Left table.
No doubt they have probably already tried....like they did when he was running for the nomination.....Trump knows his life is on the line as he dismantles the democrat fascist regime.....

Though he claimed he bought a house in Washington because his girls are in school there.....apparantly the house is the hub of political plotting(valerie jarret obamas chief plotter is also living there) and it may be the plot is to bring down our government.

Can anyone say treason?

Mark Levin to GOP: Investigate Obama's 'Silent Coup' vs. Trump

Limbaugh: We're Watching a Silent Coup Put in Place By Obama and the Democrats - Breitbart

Trump's win certainly didn't make the average RWnut any smarter.

Fake news alert! Fake news alert!

What treason by the way ? Did he secretly meet wh Russian officials or something ? Lol!

Absolutely not.

Sure, I hate drumpf as much as other patriotic Americans. I hated the shrub too but I never ever wanted him to be killed.

The assssssination of a US prez, even the sorry ass trumpery, would cause even more chaos than the cheeto in chief is already raining down on us.

Be careful what you wish for.

Absolutely not.

Sure, I hate drumpf as much as other patriotic Americans. I hated the shrub too but I never ever wanted him to be killed.

The assssssination of a US prez, even the sorry ass trumpery, would cause even more chaos than the cheeto in chief is already raining down on us.

Be careful what you wish for.
The great thing about Trump? He hates you, Dudley Luddite......

Wow. Good for you for catching this. I mean, COME ON ... What more effective cover than his setting of records for job creation, killing more terrorists than anyone on the entire planet - hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden - and all just to hide his real motives.

Yep. We can always count on the RWNJ fucking traitors who only look like they're humping Pooting's leg when they're actually patriots, true lovers of the USofA.

View attachment 115299

I see you drank the kool-aid..........typical of a duped democrat!

Now for the truth........................

Longest streak of private-sector job growth on record !

"U.S. businesses have now added 14.4 million jobs over 73 straight months"!

"The labor force participation rate rose to 63% in March, the same level as in November 2013"!

All those quotes -- minus the exclamation points -- came from White House top economist Jason Furman. And they are all accurate.

What's missing, however, is context. Because when you look at these numbers in context, not only do the exclamation points disappear, but so do any claims of robust job growth under this administration.

Take that 14.4 million job growth number. That sounds impressive doesn't it? But that job growth is stretched over almost six full years, during which time the working age population grew by 15.8 million.

In that respect, we've lost ground on jobs under Obama.

What's more, that 14.4 million increase in jobs is measured against when the job market hit rock bottom in February 2010. If you compare the current number of jobs to the previous jobs peak in January 2008 -- which is how job growth is normally measured -- the number of private-sector jobs has increased just 5.6 million.

During that time, the population grew by more than 20 million. In other words, there's a jobs gap of more than 14 million.

What about "labor force participation"? This is a measure of how many people are working or activity looking for a job. And while it's recently ticked upward, as the nearby chart shows it is still way below where it was when the jobs recession ended in early 2010.

Want more context? Compare these numbers to what happened during the Reagan recovery, when the job market exploded after bottoming out in December 1982. While the population grew 12.4 million in the following six years, the number of jobs shot up by 18.4 million.

As a result, the labor force participation rate -- which started out lower under Reagan than Obama -- zoomed upward as strong growth pulled people back into the job market.

There are other bits of context on jobs that Furman manages to leave out of his post.

While 14.4 million jobs were created from February 2010 to March 2016, the number of people who dropped out of the labor force -- either because they retired or just quit looking for work -- shot up an astonishing 10 million.

Meanwhile, the number of people who aren't in the labor force but do want to work is higher today than when Obama took office. And the median length of unemployment is now 11.4 weeks, which is also higher than when Obama took office.

In many areas of life, slow and steady will win the race. But when it comes to job growth, slow and steady ends up leaving millions of workers in the dust

SPECIAL REPORT
http://www.investors.com/politics/c...rowth-the-chart-obama-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

Last edited:
Now let us talk about obama's legacy.......................

the liberal press and leftist academia have declared Obama's presidency a monumental success. Heck, they've been doing that already for the past eight years.....just more fake stuff.

The actual results of Obama's two terms as president tell a much different story. On issue after issue, Obama is leaving his successor problems that have either festered through inaction or that Obama made worse.

.Obama Leaves A Terrible Legacy To His Successor

The coup is by the Alt Right, and they just got knocked on their back with Sessions.

Let's see if they get or crawl to the corner and throw in the towel.

Pelousy destroyed your little Sessions scheme by lying about her own meeting with the Russian....you're back to square one ya traitorous snowflake.

Sessions recused himself. If there was a wire tap (no proof but a tweet), there was a warrant.

biggest scandal since Watergate.

People will never forgive Trump for running against and beating Washington, especially the liberal elite.

Though he claimed he bought a house in Washington because his girls are in school there.....apparantly the house is the hub of political plotting(valerie jarret obamas chief plotter is also living there) and it may be the plot is to bring down our government.

Can anyone say treason?

Mark Levin to GOP: Investigate Obama's 'Silent Coup' vs. Trump

Limbaugh: We're Watching a Silent Coup Put in Place By Obama and the Democrats - Breitbart

Yes, Breitbart is the source of all these lies - but offers no proof. Just more alt-right fever swamp bullshit to divert attention away from Trump's treasonous actions. Let the investigations begin!

Forum List

Back