Is Obama Really Brilliant?

How brilliant does one have to be to be a community agitator in life?

the man is as dumb as a box of rocks. he tries to sound all "brilliant" with these stupid speeches he reads that other people writes for him.

Like, I'm going to stop the seas rising and heal thy planet.

He'll do all that as soon as he gets his niffy magic wand or soak all of you peasants out of your money, ruin your standards of living, and destroy your livelihoods to boot
When criticizing a person's level of intelligence it's important to not sound like a fucking retard.

I would say that the president is of greater intelligence than anyone who has posted in this thread.

I know what you mean. The guy (Obama) was only able to get himself elected President of the United State.
Compared to the people posting on this thread who have accomplished......................the ability to post their personal opinions on a message board. WOW eh?

Why I even bet that Obama doesn't have any personal opinions about these posters. What's that tell ya?
Zeke, a can of peanuts looks intelligent to you.

Conservatives hate intellectuals anyway, it's why they prefer people who just run their mouths saying simple things as if they have boiled a complex world down to something even a simpleton can grasp.

Conservatives hate intellectuals anyway, it's why they prefer people who just run their mouths saying simple things as if they have boiled a complex world down to something even a simpleton can grasp.
Yes liberals love intellectuals like Rachel Madcow and Ed Schultz. Conservatives hate intellectuals like Thomas Sowell, William F Buckley., and Charles Murray.
Get outta town.

Obama is a lying politician (sorry for the redundancy).

Is he smart? I see no indication he is. His core beliefs appear to be entirely ignorant. These beliefs include big, all controlling, centralized government run by wealthy elites to enrich those wealthy elites. He espouses foolish harmful policies such as AGW, wars and more wars, massive deficit spending, huge government programs, open borders and legalization....all known failures. But again, these policies do enrich the wealthy elite.

Can't be very smart with that track record.

HE's not smart. He's not a brilliant speaker. All of this is manufactured by the media for rube consumption. He is an over promoted front man for white liberals with an astounding lack of self awareness.

What a great thread! Especially Jeremiah's contribution. Outstanding! And Mac........way to to, baby......way to go!
Yes well what you and I aren't understanding is that the people on here making these judgements about Obama have all achieved his levels of intelligence and even surpassed his levels of success.

I know, right?

What a great thread! Especially Jeremiah's contribution. Outstanding! And Mac........way to to, baby......way to go!
Yes well what you and I aren't understanding is that the people on here making these judgements about Obama have all achieved his levels of intelligence and even surpassed his levels of success.

I know, right?
What success has Obama achieved? Worst president in history? Evyerhting else has been given to him based on his skin color by people far more successful than he ever was.

I know, right?
What success has Obama achieved? Worst president in history? Evyerhting else has been given to him based on his skin color by people far more successful than he ever was.
Because you aren't willing to admit his success doesn't mean they aren't there. You all also attempt to match his approval ratings in the 40s with Bush's consistant mid 20s approval ratings too. Go figure...

LOL, don't you all know in that almost 70% who disapproves of him...You just DONT SEE all his successes

what the hell is wrong with you all:laugh2:

Obabble knows what has to be done...he just can't do it. No balls, no decision making habit...no experience being a leader...just a talker.

Valerie Jarrett is in awe of him...
She was on the morning Joe show on MSNBC one time and was going on and on about
how smart the guy is....

But she might be biased....
I think she is in love with him.

That would make two of them.

LOL, don't you all know in that almost 70% who disapproves of him...You just DONT SEE all his successes

what the hell is wrong with you all:laugh2:
Where do you get almost 70% lol? Your usual World Nut Daily?

I know, right?
So? To those who still defend him none of that matters. They are really just defending their vote, admitting a mistake takes more courage than they can muster

I know, right?
Because you aren't willing to admit his success doesn't mean they aren't there. You all also attempt to match his approval ratings in the 40s with Bush's consistant mid 20s approval ratings too. Go figure...
Bush's approval ratings were better than Obama's.
cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

Forum List

Back