Is Obama Really Brilliant?

I would say that the president is of greater intelligence than anyone who has posted in this thread.

I know what you mean. The guy (Obama) was only able to get himself elected President of the United State.
Compared to the people posting on this thread who have accomplished......................the ability to post their personal opinions on a message board. WOW eh?

Why I even bet that Obama doesn't have any personal opinions about these posters. What's that tell ya?
obama is why dumb fucks should never be allowed to vote.

I would say that the president is of greater intelligence than anyone who has posted in this thread.

I know what you mean. The guy (Obama) was only able to get himself elected President of the United State.
Compared to the people posting on this thread who have accomplished......................the ability to post their personal opinions on a message board. WOW eh?

Why I even bet that Obama doesn't have any personal opinions about these posters. What's that tell ya?
That right there would keep you from voting for sure.

63 million stupid Americans votes for thew pieces of a shit

So you think there are 63 million voters dumber than you? How childish.

So you think there are 63 million voters dumber than you? How childish.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT
IF YOU ARE AN OBAMA SUPPORTER REGARDLESS HOW MUCH FORMAL EDUCATION THAT YOU ARE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.
And I have Superior intelligence

What a great thread! Especially Jeremiah's contribution. Outstanding! And Mac........way to to, baby......way to go!
Yes well what you and I aren't understanding is that the people on here making these judgements about Obama have all achieved his levels of intelligence and even surpassed his levels of success.

I know, right?
What success has Obama achieved? Worst president in history? Evyerhting else has been given to him based on his skin color by people far more successful than he ever was.
Can liberals name even one other law school graduate who was approached by a major publishing house and offered a book contract to write an autobiography for simply having graduated from law school?

There has been this running narrative that Obama is some kind of social/political Einstein, a brilliant intellect. Is this really justified? Sure, he is intelligent. But "brilliant"?

I honestly would not even say Obama is intelligent. He is simply an incredibly lucky man who was in the right place at the right time, and opposed by people even dumber than he is.

There has been this running narrative that Obama is some kind of social/political Einstein, a brilliant intellect. Is this really justified? Sure, he is intelligent. But "brilliant"?

I honestly would not even say Obama is intelligent. He is simply an incredibly lucky man who was in the right place at the right time, and opposed by people even dumber than he is.

Shit. I was going to use you as an example of someone here at USMB who has high intelligence. Then you had to go and say such a stupid thing and make me think on it some more.

Shit. I was going to use you as an example of someone here at USMB who has high intelligence. Then you had to go and say such a stupid thing and make me think on it some more.
:biggrin:

It took me a long time to finally admit to myself that George Bush is a total idiot.

It did not take nearly half as long to see that Obama is also an idiot.

He might know his way around a college classroom, but his practical application of his education utterly SUCKS!

And you would be wrong again. :)

It took me a long time to finally admit to myself that George Bush is a total idiot.

It did not take nearly half as long to see that Obama is also an idiot.

He might know his way around a college classroom, but his practical application of his education utterly SUCKS!

George Bush isn't a total idiot. I don't think he is more intelligent than I am, however. That is one of my litmus tests for presidents. They have to be smarter than I am. If not.....no go.

Obama is smarter than I am. He passes that test.

Forum List

Back