Is Obama the worst president ever?

Is Obama the worst president ever?

• Total voters
Survey was taken July 2, 2010. Obumble hadn't even begun to fuck up everything he touched. Where is the latest poll from those Presidential scholars?

Over two years afterwards the American people reelected him. Obama has been average at best, but that's not saying much.
Yeah he was given so much to start with Just getting us out of the repub bushs hole was achievement enough to call him one of the greats

Obama is a top ten President and still not finished

I believe there is an overwhelming agreement across America that Obama is the worst President ever!. And here is a LIST of Obama’s evil doings to support the contention.

What say you?

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

Yes, I now classify him as the worst. He used the IRS to attack political opponents. He has abused his executive authority, he has further reduced the ability of this country to defend itself from foreign enemies and has opened the door to terrorists and other undesirables. He has also been the most closed administration of all time and when the investigations are finally able to begin I will not be surprised if his is also the most corrupt in history.

Survey was taken July 2, 2010. Obumble hadn't even begun to fuck up everything he touched. Where is the latest poll from those Presidential scholars?

Over two years afterwards the American people reelected him. Obama has been average at best, but that's not saying much.
Yeah he was given so much to start with Just getting us out of the repub bushs hole was achievement enough to call him one of the greats

Bush was one of the best presidents to ever live, next to Reagan. A true American patriot. President Trump will be even better.

Well, considering the GOP did everything they could to make "O" fail, which of course at the same time it would mean America, the GOP's own country would fail (boooo!), he certainly had a stacked deck to go against.
However, "O" has shot himself in the foot plenty-o-times to help the GOP. Obamacare, Middle East, shovel-ready jobs and Keystone XL are just a few of his blunders.
Is "O" the worse? No, we've had some really bad presidents. I certainly would rank "W" worse, followed by Carter. Both "W" and Carter were very likeable, but like them or not, they did a poor job.

Any poll that puts Obama ahead of Reagan cannot be taken seriously. Likewise his incompetence will become even more obvious even to believers when the effects of his initiatives are truly known. 10 trillion in debt, a broken healthcare system, wwIII, and a country divided along class and racial lines that he created, as well as extreme income inequality. He is our Nero, playing golf while,the country burns and not caring a whit about it.

Over two years afterwards the American people reelected him.

By propaganda war, not merit. Having media in your pocket is half the battle, though I'm not sure that will hold true this time.

Pretty simple to prove Obama is the worst!
NOT ONE president has ever ever degraded the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
NOT ONE president ever said he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
NOT ONE president ever said "" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
NOT ONE president has ever wanted "I prefer higher gas prices".
NOT ONE president has ever said he wanted "told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
NOT ONE president has ever said "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
NOT ONE president has ever told us before he became president he would use tricks, tactics, i.e. LIE!
From Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Talk about spin.....NOT ONE of your comments is in context.

How about some objective criteria .

Rather than spewing bullshit righty propaganda .

"spewing bullshit righty propaganda"?

Let's see:

Obama has added more to the national debt than all other presidents combined;

He has given aid and comfort to our enemies by releasing them from GITMO;

He has attempted to strike a deal with a hostile foreign nation behind closed doors and without the consent of the United State Senate being required as commanded by our Constitution;

He is allowing a thousand Islamic "refugees" into the U.S. each month without proper screening or a requirement they renounce an allegiance to their country of origin;

He has transferred America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile Islamic leaders [the Islamic Brother Hood];

He has assisted an Islamic terrorist state to move forward with producing the component parts for a nuclear arsenal;

He has worked to release $150 Billion in assets to the terrorist government of Iran;

He has allowed our southern border to be invaded by the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America;

He has decided to prop up the communist government of Cuba by normalizing relations, which in turn will yield a needed infusion of money to strengthen this government’s iron fist around the necks of its citizens;

He has released thousands of criminal illegal aliens from our nation’s jails into our nation’s population;

He is responsible for undermining our election process by making it easy for ineligible persons to vote;

He has interfered with our nation’s ability to develop our nation’s natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas, to fuel our economy;

He has worked to stifle America’s agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity;

He has intentionally sabotaged our nation’s health care delivery system;

He has blatantly impinged upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the number of people receiving food stamps;

He is responsible for a dramatic drop in fulltime employment;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the unemployment rate among our nation’s Black and poverty stricken youth;

He has used the force of our federal government to tax the paychecks of hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transferred $ billions from our federal treasury to his inner circle friends under the guise of “green energy” [Solyndra/Chevy Volt/Fisker, Exelon, etc.];

He has repeatedly circumvented our Republican Form of Government by issuing Executive Orders and memorandums;

He has stood by and allowed his Administration to use the force of the federal government to attack "conservatives" who dare to exercise their right to freedom of speech;

And he has now started to disarm local police forces which are America’s front line in dealing with domestic terrorism!

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

OK. Let's see how serious the libs here are. Not that there's much question. They are the lighest of the lighweights intellectually.
But let's come up with some objective criteria for "best" and "worst" president. What makes someone a good or bad president?

Pretty simple to prove Obama is the worst!
NOT ONE president has ever ever degraded the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
NOT ONE president ever said he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
NOT ONE president ever said "" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
NOT ONE president has ever wanted "I prefer higher gas prices".
NOT ONE president has ever said he wanted "told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
NOT ONE president has ever said "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
NOT ONE president has ever told us before he became president he would use tricks, tactics, i.e. LIE!
From Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Talk about spin.....NOT ONE of your comments is in context.

In context? Who cares about context! The bad guys wanted to hear the USA troops were the bad guys and when Obama tells them "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"
you think they use that in "context"? Either Obama KNEW what he was saying would be used by the bad guys or he was too dumb! Either way he shouldn't say or do anything that gives the bad guys ammunition and when he and his idiot traitor democrats told the bad guys like the following also did what the hell do you think the bad guys did say "oh... this wasn't taken in context"!!
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

OK. Let's see how serious the libs here are. Not that there's much question. They are the lighest of the lighweights intellectually.
But let's come up with some objective criteria for "best" and "worst" president. What makes someone a good or bad president?
Like I thought. THe libs here couldnt think about soemthing like this and formulate a response if their lives depended on it. Thats why I have no respect for them.

Like I thought. THe libs here couldnt think about soemthing like this and formulate a response if their lives depended on it. Thats why I have no respect for them.

Truth and facts are not their friends!

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!. Here is a LIST of Obama’s evil doings!

Obamas done a great job .

Conservatives run around sayin "he's the worst" just cause they hate him. Saying it doesn't make it true .
Bet if he was white they'd only hate him as much as Bill Clinton Repubs are the party of bashing and hate That's ALL they do
Timmy Obama has done more for America than the last 3 republican presidents ...maybe even 4 put together
If you're talking about the debt he's done more than all of them
Remember Reagan TRIPLED and GWB DOUBLED our debt Repubs were silent
Obamas done a great job .

Conservatives run around sayin "he's the worst" just cause they hate him. Saying it doesn't make it true .
Bet if he was white they'd only hate him as much as Bill Clinton Repubs are the party of bashing and hate That's ALL they do
Timmy Obama has done more for America than the last 3 republican presidents ...maybe even 4 put together
If you're talking about the debt he's done more than all of them
No, that's one thing I didn't like about Bush.

How about some objective criteria .

Rather than spewing bullshit righty propaganda .

"spewing bullshit righty propaganda"?

Let's see:

Obama has added more to the national debt than all other presidents combined;

He has given aid and comfort to our enemies by releasing them from GITMO;

He has attempted to strike a deal with a hostile foreign nation behind closed doors and without the consent of the United State Senate being required as commanded by our Constitution;

He is allowing a thousand Islamic "refugees" into the U.S. each month without proper screening or a requirement they renounce an allegiance to their country of origin;

He has transferred America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile Islamic leaders [the Islamic Brother Hood];

He has assisted an Islamic terrorist state to move forward with producing the component parts for a nuclear arsenal;

He has worked to release $150 Billion in assets to the terrorist government of Iran;

He has allowed our southern border to be invaded by the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America;

He has decided to prop up the communist government of Cuba by normalizing relations, which in turn will yield a needed infusion of money to strengthen this government’s iron fist around the necks of its citizens;

He has released thousands of criminal illegal aliens from our nation’s jails into our nation’s population;

He is responsible for undermining our election process by making it easy for ineligible persons to vote;

He has interfered with our nation’s ability to develop our nation’s natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas, to fuel our economy;

He has worked to stifle America’s agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity;

He has intentionally sabotaged our nation’s health care delivery system;

He has blatantly impinged upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the number of people receiving food stamps;

He is responsible for a dramatic drop in fulltime employment;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the unemployment rate among our nation’s Black and poverty stricken youth;

He has used the force of our federal government to tax the paychecks of hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transferred $ billions from our federal treasury to his inner circle friends under the guise of “green energy” [Solyndra/Chevy Volt/Fisker, Exelon, etc.];

He has repeatedly circumvented our Republican Form of Government by issuing Executive Orders and memorandums;

He has stood by and allowed his Administration to use the force of the federal government to attack "conservatives" who dare to exercise their right to freedom of speech;

And he has now started to disarm local police forces which are America’s front line in dealing with domestic terrorism!

JWK

I heard that OBAMA controls the weather, the tides and the phases of the moon. Any truth to that? Or is that a liberal myth?

I also understand that OBAMA is soley responsible for the epidemic of ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) that has swept the country.

You know a lot about that though. YOU got it (ODS) BAD.

Forum List

Back