Is Obama Threatening The Supreme Court Justices?

Chalk this up to my cynical nature but if the Obama lawyers defending his plan had done a better I don't think he would be talking about judicial activism and I feel pretty sure he never talks about if he thinks it will go in his favor.

Judicial activism is legislating from the bench. Striking down laws that are unconstitutional is part of their duties as Supreme Court Justices.
He's not referring to striking down the law, but changing the law by carving out parts of the law such as the mandate and preexisting conditions.

If they are unconstitutional they should go. Or have we suddenly decided that the Supreme Court is NOT the place that makes those decisions?

Chalk this up to my cynical nature but if the Obama lawyers defending his plan had done a better I don't think he would be talking about judicial activism and I feel pretty sure he never talks about if he thinks it will go in his favor.

In truth it is not about the argument, or how good or bad it was. It's about the Principle supported by the Law. We are not the Property of the State.

Judicial activism is legislating from the bench. Striking down laws that are unconstitutional is part of their duties as Supreme Court Justices.
He's not referring to striking down the law, but changing the law by carving out parts of the law such as the mandate and preexisting conditions.

If they are unconstitutional they should go. Or have we suddenly decided that the Supreme Court is NOT the place that makes those decisions?

That is exactly what Asshole is challenging. Constitutional Scholar My Ass.

Indeed We need to review his college grades. His action would show he has never sit inside a law school classroom

Indeed We need to review his college grades. His action would show he has never sit inside a law school classroom

And yet he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review.

I bet you were never in the Marines. Where are your boot camp test scores?

Typical Statist...assign the Court legislative powers it doesn't have...or didn't you listen to Justice Scalia that called BS on Obama Solicitor General?

Scalia: You Expect Us to Read 2,700 Pages?

Politico: Scalia: Reading Entire Health Care Law Would Be Cruel and Unusual Punishment

In truth it is not about the argument, or how good or bad it was. It's about the Principle supported by the Law. We are not the Property of the State.

No individual American IS...most of us have the good sense to know it and will challenge it.

Last edited:

So where are his papers as 'EDITOR"

Where are they published?

That's right...they're under lock and key, aren't they?

WHY?

He's not showing any proof that he learned anything. Maybe he was affirmative action-ed into that position.
And no I never was in the marine nor was obama.

Last edited:
Typical Statist...assign the Court legislative powers it doesn't have...or didn't you listen to Justice Scalia that called BS on Obama Solicitor General?

Politico: Scalia: Reading Entire Health Care Law Would Be Cruel and Unusual Punishment

When Scalia goes to get his next colonoscopy maybe the doctor will ask him, "You expect me to read the whole manual for this thing"?

When Scalia goes to get his next colonoscopy maybe the doctor will ask him, "You expect me to read the whole manual for this thing"?

Deflection.

Address the topic/Articles.

Try again.

He should consult you. Nobody knows rectal Cavities like you, Ass Hole. :D

WHY?

So now your saying he was editor and he did publish?

Deflection.

Address the topic/Articles.

Try again.

No deflection. Just pointing out how stupid Scalia sounds with that comment.

WHY?

So now your saying he was editor and he did publish?

YOU did...The Media does...but yet NO ONE can find evidence of them...

WHY? If He is so brilliant? Where are his writings other than his known books he's profiting on? "Dreams From My Father" and so forth?

Where does his brillience reside? WHY is is locked up by HIM?

Why the secracy? We know why. But he is showing his true face daily.

Will be the demise of his Presidency.

Forum List

Back