Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?

I have the "Senators alike health insurance" as president Obama promised the first time he run his mouth about this issue. I have no need of another kind of health insurance in my working years and neither today.

However, I am not familiar at all about the good and bad of such Obamacare, but I have the feeling that is not as good as it was expected.

Specially when in the news I read that Mrs. Pelosi in order to make it pass told to democrats: "Just signed it... you can read it later..."

In 2018, I was forced to pay over 10000 dollars for an insurance policy that didn't pay a fucking thing for me. It had a 6500 dollar deductible, so the 2500 I paid out of pocket wasn't covered.

Net result -- I paid over 13000 to have one basal skin cancer removed and a few frozen off.

Without Obamacare, it would have been 2500, which still sounds way too high.

Does Obamacare sound like a good deal to you?

In 2018, I was forced to pay over 10000 dollars for an insurance policy that didn't pay a fucking thing for me. It had a 6500 dollar deductible, so the 2500 I paid out of pocket wasn't covered.

Net result -- I paid over 13000 to have one basal skin cancer removed and a few frozen off.

Prove it??

It started off as a bad thing. Now it's a terrible thing, headed towards becoming a super mega disaster thing. But hey everyone is "covered" YAY! As long as you have $5000 dollars laying around to pay your deductible.

Not to mention $6,300 to pay your up front premiums.

It's a fucking mess.

So you got the cheapest plan on the marketplace. Serves you right!!

It started off as a bad thing. Now it's a terrible thing, headed towards becoming a super mega disaster thing. But hey everyone is "covered" YAY! As long as you have $5000 dollars laying around to pay your deductible.

It's a fucking mess.

Look bitch make the Senators and the Reps use the same system or shut the f*ck up

It's worth noting that Republicans have failed to repeal ACA (aka "Obamacare"). They say they don't like it, but when they had the chance to get rid of it, they chickened out.

It's a fucking mess.

Look bitch make the Senators and the Reps use the same system or shut the f*ck up

Isn't this special a dumb fuck calling someone a bitch for something the dumb fuck does not know.

Here's how much members of Congress pay for their health insurance

It's a fucking mess.

There were much less expensive plans before Obamadon'tcare showed up.

And spare the whole junk plan meme. I had a plan like that for someone else and it was fine for what I needed.

It's total bullshit.

Prove it??

What do you mean prove it What do you expect him to do ?

How stupid are you anyway ?

Well, there is a chance you could pregnant. I mean you HAVE to cover that. Or you could go crazy. You have to cover that.

Obamacare is stupidhealthinsurance.

It's a fucking mess.

Isn't this special a dumb fuck calling someone a bitch for something the dumb fuck does not know.

debbiedowner is really debbiedumber.

It's a fucking mess.

And spare the whole junk plan meme. I had a plan like that for someone else and it was fine for what I needed.

It's total bullshit.

BS, if shows how cheap you are. You bought a plan that had a high deductible because it was the cheapest!!

It's a fucking mess.

It's total bullshit.

There sure were much less expensive plans before obamacare and that is why we should go back to that system asking health questions and turning down pre x conditions or exclusions and then let those people buy into Medicare and let the others enjoy those cheap premiums.

It's a fucking mess.

Sun Devil is really a cs.

It's a fucking mess.

She has extensive knowledge of the industry and the ACA. I may not always agree with her interpretation of it but she is knowlegable.

It's a fucking mess.

She has extensive knowledge of the industry and the ACA. I may not always agree with her interpretation of it but she is knowlegable.

Thank you and so do you.

It's a fucking mess.

It's total bullshit.

There sure were much less expensive plans before obamacare and that is why we should go back to that system asking health questions and turning down pre x conditions or exclusions and then let those people buy into Medicare and let the others enjoy those cheap premiums.

No dumbass.

They were catastrophic plans.

It's a fucking mess.

It's total bullshit.

BS, if shows how cheap you are. You bought a plan that had a high deductible because it was the cheapest!!

It fit my needs....and other market needs.

Obama care took those off the market and made health insurance unaffordable for many.

You might have a plan that you paid a fucking fortune for that still has a high deductible.

Moron.

As a Brit, I'm wondering who's right; Trump for saying Obamacare is bad, or his opponents for saying it's good?

A good thing.

If you get sick in the US and you are not insured, you go to the county hospital and get treatment. Though they try to bill the receiver, they are often not successful. So the taxpayers end up paying the bill.

Under Obamacare, you were forced to buy insurance or pay a penalty on your income tax for not buying insurance.

So you could go to the hospital and have the insurance pay the bill.

It's a fucking mess.

It's total bullshit.

No dumbass.

They were catastrophic plans.

What do you consider a cat plan dumbass?

New Topics

Forum List

Back