Is one race more racist than another?

There are no better facts than real life experience.

Since you agreed, I take it your experience also shows that "whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are". My question would be why do you trip over yourself to prove you're not racist?

In my experience I've never seen anyone trip over themselves to prove a negative.

Yes, they do. I have lived in many cities across the states, and one city that I will never forget has a huge bias for black people, they get away with murder and often discriminate against white people, so often a white person there cannot get anywhere. The cities with the least racism that I have lived in even had the problem of police fearing retribution from the black groups so bad they let white people be beat to death by blacks (Seattle 2001 for example). It's even on both side nation wide, but most white people will tend to avoid being thought of as racists so hard they even point out that they have "black friends" whenever they can, as if to assert their lack of racism.

I have no black friends.

There are no better facts than real life experience.

Since you agreed, I take it your experience also shows that "whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are". My question would be why do you trip over yourself to prove you're not racist?

In my experience I've never seen anyone trip over themselves to prove a negative.

Yes, they do. I have lived in many cities across the states, and one city that I will never forget has a huge bias for black people, they get away with murder and often discriminate against white people, so often a white person there cannot get anywhere. The cities with the least racism that I have lived in even had the problem of police fearing retribution from the black groups so bad they let white people be beat to death by blacks (Seattle 2001 for example). It's even on both side nation wide, but most white people will tend to avoid being thought of as racists so hard they even point out that they have "black friends" whenever they can, as if to assert their lack of racism.

You didn't answer my question as to why do <b>you</b> trip over yourself to prove you're not a racist?

I have no black friends.

I have black acquaintances ... they think I am a friend but really I don't care either way.

I think in their natural state -- i.e., unaffected by propaganda -- you might actually find that whites are slightly more tolerant of other races.

Smart enough to steal the Yellow Man's gunpowder and buy slaves from the Black man:eusa_whistle: Hell, Whites'll enslave eachother and wipe out other elasticities within the race cause green eyes trump blue, given the chance. Whites is equal opportunity oppressor :mrgreen:

I have no black friends.

I have black acquaintances ... they think I am a friend but really I don't care either way.

I have some friends that tan well.

Well I am not afraid to say I am a lover of all people. In fact probably most of my friends are black. My best friend is black and my brother is black. I stopped apologizing for being white a long time ago.
However the most offensive and racist thing I see today is the "La Raza" movement. If only enough people spoke spanish they would realize how bad that statement really is. It's literally translated, "The Race". Boldly elevating themselves above all others. Not even recognizing that they are a product of spanish, african and native tribes. That's pretty bad to me. But I guess for most people as long as it's not in english then it's not offensive.

Boldly elevating themselves above all others. Not even recognizing that they are a product of spanish, african and native tribes. That's pretty bad to me. .

I know! They're note even a race! They're just a bunch of stupid mutts who hate the White man because America's not a 3rd world shithole like most of Mexico

"Never try to teach a pig to dance. You only frustrate yourself and annoy the pig"
Never try to convince someone else that you are not racist. They already have their mind made up about the subject.

Caucasians are more racist. Common, are youz guys paying attention? Only whites are evil, and non whites are always the poor poor victims. No matter what. It's the code of the wealthy Anglo activists on this board. Some of the outspoken people on this board seem to have a skeleton in their closet and they are overcompensating for all that white guilt they feel. It may be hard to believe, but some us poor Anglos don't care anymore about that crap. NOBODY is immune from the law, and race is irrelevant. Class is irrelevant, and immigration status IS important. Just the FACTS, ma'am.

The most racist people in the world, indeed in history, is the Semitic tribes who followed Abrahamism. There have never been any so evil, discriminatory, or violent as the Jews. That is why all the world knows better than to trust them.

Last edited:
Caucasians are more racist. Common, are youz guys paying attention? Only whites are evil, and non whites are always the poor poor victims. No matter what. It's the code of the wealthy Anglo activists on this board. Some of the outspoken people on this board seem to have a skeleton in their closet and they are overcompensating for all that white guilt they feel. It may be hard to believe, but some us poor Anglos don't care anymore about that crap. NOBODY is immune from the law, and race is irrelevant. Class is irrelevant, and immigration status IS important. Just the FACTS, ma'am.

Quick name one person on this board who agrees with that crap.

Can anyone explain to me the difference between black power (black pride) and white power (white pride) ? Also explain why there isn't a United Caucasion College Fund, White Entertainment Television or National Advancement for White People organizations.

And why is it ok for a black man (Jamie Foxx) to hate on a white girl (Miley Cyrus) and keep his job while a white man ( Don Imus) loses his for what he said about black girls ( Rutgers B-ball team)? What Imus said was tame compared to what Foxx said.

I would like to know about the college fund thing to. If you're white and going to college, dont expect much. If you have something hanging between your legs, you're even more screwed.

But white entertainment television? Man, thats every channel except obviously for BET.

It is a shame how white people like myself have to carefully watch what we say in order to not be perceived as racist.

I had a hell of a time living and going to High School in South Tucson there for awhile lol

It is a shame how white people like myself have to carefully watch what we say in order to not be perceived as racist.

I had a hell of a time living and going to High School in South Tucson there for awhile lol

A guide to Tucson:
South Side: Poor Mexicans
West Side: Middle Class Mexicans
East Side: Poor Whites, lotta tweakers
North Side: Rich Whites

Did they ever finish the new underpass to 4th Ave, or does City Council still have their heads up their asses?

A guide to Tucson:

Did they ever finish the new underpass to 4th Ave, or does City Council still have their heads up their asses?

LOL, its funny that you say that about the East side, for most of my time down there I lived off of Columbus and Speedway, which isnt excatly the East Side but its getting there. A buddy and I joked that we could throw a rock in any direction and whack a tweaker with it.

I wasnt aware of any new underpass leading to 4th. I only knew of the one that lead from 4th up to the Congress Hotel or Hotel Congress or whatever.

Were you around to see the completion of the multi-million dollar Rattlesnake bridge on Broadway that connected two empty lots? :lol:

A guide to Tucson:

You forgot:

Central: Pot heads and party people ... at least when I was there.

Forum List

Back