Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Strange how the phony christers are all in for this

1q.png

CisNtjOUYAAOpbs.jpg

Embarrassing.

Just what has Melania "done" that is so god awful anyways? Posed for some erotic pictures when she was in her 20s? Lol. Sure, that is soooooo terrible. What a rotten person she must be. :D
Good point. Melania has shaken the cage of the perverted sex crazed American culture. I would shake it too if I was a woman and watch all those necrophiliac pedo morons get aroused to crave more zombies and Puritanism. Hehehe.

What kind of disconnected, deluded, infantile nonsense is this supposed to be?

I thought we were looking for intelligent commentary ..... my mistake.

I have no idea what he's talking about, as usual. :lol:

You don't? I thought you were a woman. If I were you and had teachers like in my school, then you would have to write an essay about American men.

I don't think it's just American men. Men in general.

Ouch!!

Men can't help being pervs. So the poem goes . . .
What kind of disconnected, deluded, infantile nonsense is this supposed to be?

I thought we were looking for intelligent commentary ..... my mistake.

I have no idea what he's talking about, as usual. :lol:

You don't? I thought you were a woman. If I were you and had teachers like in my school, then you would have to write an essay about American men.

I don't think it's just American men. Men in general.

Now this is interesting. My mother told me that I am male. So I look at girls and I really like their center grooves. Only Americans hate it. So I am wondering, why men in general, and not just American men?

What are you talking about?

Pervs?

I like to think of it as an art form ... and I'm just a lowly painter.

I am curious why so many people would excuse so much

Who is excusing what?

What the hell made you suddenly so judgmental?

Or, more to the point, who the hell are you to judge?
Suddenly? Suddenly judgmental?

Are you insane? and why are you excusing the soon to be first lady
Yes ---- what makes you think you can judge another person? How egotistical ...

I make no excuse for the new first lady, because she has done nothing to be excused for, nor am I so smug to think I'm qualified to judge. Everyone's past is filled with things that others inappropriately try to judge.

Frankly, none of us are qualified to judge another person --

I make no excuse for the new first lady, because she has done nothing to be excused for, nor am I so smug to think I'm qualified to judge. Everyone's past is filled with things that others inappropriately try to judge.

I'm merely mimicking The Donald.

Inappropriately? Now you've gone too far. I've looked up some of your postings. You're a liar

Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?
The issue is ILLEGAL immigrants. By definition they are here illegally. They are also known as democrat supporters.

Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?
The issue is ILLEGAL immigrants. By definition they are here illegally. They are also known as democrat supporters.
Too bad illegals couldn't vote :lol:

You know, with the way that she's managed to stay out of the limelight through the whole campaign, I'd be willing to bet that Melania is going to be an absentee first lady.

Who is excusing what?

REALLY? I MEAN REALLY? How many of you and your buddies here made tons and tons of unfair racist judgment against Michele Obama?
Suddenly you and your buddies here..... a slut whore First Lady is acceptable. Give us a break.

Can you honestly tell your children or your grand children that this First Lady is a decent woman? I know I can't. Are you aware that Melanie Trump naked pictures are posted all over? High schools and colleges all over.

I'm merely mimicking The Donald.

Inappropriately? Now you've gone too far. I've looked up some of your postings. You're a liar

A liar, now? An accusation without proof?

Why am I not surprised?

Who is excusing what?

REALLY? I MEAN REALLY? How many of you and your buddies here made tons and tons of unfair racist judgment against Michele Obama?
Suddenly you and your buddies here..... a slut whore First Lady is acceptable. Give us a break.

Can you honestly tell your children or your grand children that this First Lady is a decent woman? I know I can't. Are you aware that Melanie Trump naked pictures are posted all over? High schools and colleges all over.

First of all, I directly challenge you to identify a SINGLE instance in which I made ... "unfair racist judgment against Michele Obama".

What the hell do I care if Melania's picture is posted in every frat room in the country? Just because you have it pasted on the ceiling over YOUR bed doesn't mean that everybody else does. We all have a contribution to make --- I only wish mine was to be the masturbatory fantasy of a million women. (I'm working on it -- I'm working on it. I'm up to two now)

Your self inflated sense of superiority vastly interferes with your logic ---- I don't know you, I don't know who you are, but here is what i DO know about you ...

You are not qualified to pass judgement on anyone else, period.

Given the abuse and vitriol already projected at Melania by the left (of which this thread is a prime, though mild, example), can you blame her for not wanting to be a target for the next four years?

Given the abuse and vitriol already projected at Melania by the left (of which this thread is a prime, though mild, example), can you blame her for not wanting to be a target for the next four years?
Michelle endured.

Forum List

Back