Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Just what has Melania "done" that is so god awful anyways? Posed for some erotic pictures when she was in her 20s? Lol. Sure, that is soooooo terrible. What a rotten person she must be. :D
Good point. Melania has shaken the cage of the perverted sex crazed American culture. I would shake it too if I was a woman and watch all those necrophiliac pedo morons get aroused to crave more zombies and Puritanism. Hehehe.

Just what has Melania "done" that is so god awful anyways? Posed for some erotic pictures when she was in her 20s? Lol. Sure, that is soooooo terrible. What a rotten person she must be. :D
Good point. Melania has shaken the cage of the perverted sex crazed American culture. I would shake it too if I was a woman and watch all those necrophiliac pedo morons get aroused to crave more zombies and Puritanism. Hehehe.

What kind of disconnected, deluded, infantile nonsense is this supposed to be?

I thought we were looking for intelligent commentary ..... my mistake.

I had erotic pictures taken when I was in my 20s ....

Last time I saw them, they were being used as "before" pictures at the local fitness center.

Not about what you reframe it as. I doubt many defending her would want their own women folk to pose in raunchy photo spreads. and then to marry a pussy grabbing, flabby old pervet?

Not about what you reframe it as. I doubt many defending her would want their own women folk to pose in raunchy photo spreads. and then to marry a pussy grabbing, flabby old pervet?

The only word I can think of is ..... sophomoric.

Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?
I am positive that the new 1st lady is a lady and not a tranny.
I am positive that the new 1st lady is once again proud of America.
I am positive that you wish you had a lady like Mr. Trump does.
Liberals are jealous of everything anyone else has, which is why the bitch and cry, and wants to take away what we have. At least we don't have to listen to the first tranny partner lecture US about how we should live our lives.

View attachment 101907

So you lost the election twice, butthurt, etc etc, get over, got you people are sore losers etc etc..... Isn't this what you've been saying? And doesn't it appear to apply to you?

I have no idea what he's talking about, as usual. :lol:

You wish you could have a hot wife like that and grab pussies like the Don, but since you sit in your parents basement smoking dope and eating government cheese the best you can get is....

1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg

Okay, let me explain. You are an American. So what happens when you see a shapely woman? Even if she is Melania Trump?

First you get dumbfounded that you don't see the 300 pound potbelly on her that you want. Then your confusion leads you to your next problem which forces you to wonder whether she is a zombie. When you discover that she is not that either, then you totally lose it and immediately fall into a blind rage of demanding descency, both on the Internet and TV.

All this without realizing that you could save yourself all this trouble by just putting a burka on her, thereby preventing her from torturing you.

You don't? I thought you were a woman. If I were you and had teachers like in my school, then you would have to write an essay about American men.

You don't? I thought you were a woman. If I were you and had teachers like in my school, then you would have to write an essay about American men.

I don't think it's just American men. Men in general.

You wish you could have a hot wife like that and grab pussies like the Don, but since you sit in your parents basement smoking dope and eating government cheese the best you can get is....

View attachment 102581

No, not obese enough. :)

Now this is interesting. My mother told me that I am male. So I look at girls and I really like their center grooves. Only Americans hate it. So I am wondering, why men in general, and not just American men?

Men can't help being pervs. So the poem goes . . .

Now this is interesting. My mother told me that I am male. So I look at girls and I really like their center grooves. Only Americans hate it. So I am wondering, why men in general, and not just American men?

What are you talking about?

You are weird. Lol.

You type really fast or your internet is really fast. Men can't help being pervs? I think American men can't help being pervs. Others can. I for example appreciate the artistic shapes of girls before wanting to play doggie with them. Americans must be different. This is a problem because we are drowned in worldwide Americanization, even here in France.

You type really fast or your internet is really fast. Men can't help being pervs? I think American men can't help being pervs. Others can. I for example appreciate the artistic shapes of girls before wanting to play doggie with them. Americans must be different. This is a problem because we are drowned in worldwide Americanization, even here in France.

Again, this doesn't make any sense. Not all American men are the same. Do you ever even go outside of your home?

Again, this doesn't make any sense. Not all American men are the same. Do you ever even go outside of your home?

Well this is a big puzzle then. When I go out of my home, sometimes on a very hot summer day here in south France, I see girls sunbathing in bikinies on the town square. In America you would get a disorderly ticket for this. And my town is not a resort town. With that kind of American attitude, I guess Americans become perverts. Don't you Americans need to step out of your offices sometimes? Do you ever even go out Outside of your offices? That way you would learn what life is and what beauty is when you see it, even on town squares. And no there are no whores in my town.

Then Melania Trump and Ivanka Trump would look just normal too to all American men, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back