Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Derr. By fake, I mean photoshopped. Again, there isn't a link to where the photo originated. Care to post your links. Otherwise, I'm just going to assume that these photos have been photoshopped. :D

OK. I don't care what you assume. You've made it clear that you assume lots of crazy crap.

I'm simply requesting links to your photos.

And you have them.

No, those links take me to photos with no text. Where did they come from? When are they from? Where did they originate? These are things that you check so that you can be sure you aren't falling for any "fake news." Lol. Now, link up or shut up.

Again. Believe what you want. You always do anyway.

Hmm. I find it interesting that you are so hesitant to supply any links to your photos. You know what they say, actions speak louder than words. :D

It's funny how lefties are suddenly Puritans, almost like they change spots to suit their agenda.

Odd that right wingers suddenly don't pretend to have such deeply held beliefs about common decency.

As far as I'm aware, Melania has been a loyal spouse to her husband. A slut or whore would be a married person who cheats on their spouse, IMO.
One of my room-mates in NYC did hair and makeup for Wilhelmina modeling agency, and we had top models coming over all the time. They are not only smart, educated and business savvy but I found all of them to be warm and personable. Much of the degradation comes from people who have never accomplished anything in their lives, or are harboring insecurity around their own self image.Personally I think Melania will end up being a great positive role model for women and young girls. History will prove me right, while the sudden "puritans" on the left can focus on more important issues, like the right to kill babies.

It's funny how lefties are suddenly Puritans, almost like they change spots to suit their agenda.
They call any woman who doesn't embrace abortion and their commie agenda, whores, and thy do everything they can to delegitimze them in every way thinkable, up to and including calling for their rapes.

It's because they love women so much.

What about a woman who gleefully joined the Chicago political corruption machine accepting not one but TWO six figure ghost positions and an amazing deal on a million dollar mansion???

Is this "first lady material"??
Why are you avoiding the question?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?

You mean marry a rich guy who is several years older and will most likely drop dead long before her and leave her with a fortune?

Not a bad gig if you can stand the old fart for a few years before he takes the big dirt nap.

Good luck to her. Just calling a spade, a spade.

Why are you avoiding the question and using deflection?
You don't get to dictate answers. You're just a retard with a computer, no one takes you seriously.

Yep.It was silly of him to expect to a RWNJ to give a strait answer to a strait question . He should know better.

Odd that right wingers suddenly don't pretend to have such deeply held beliefs about common decency.
Or you had a cartoonish opinion of the right all along.

Cartoonish? I can only go by the crazy stuff the right says.
What did the right say? You aren't clear.

I'm not going to bother listing all the crazy RWNJ claims. I suggest you reread your earlier posts if you don't remember.

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?

You mean marry a rich guy who is several years older and will most likely drop dead long before her and leave her with a fortune?

Not a bad gig if you can stand the old fart for a few years before he takes the big dirt nap.
So you think that's a positive role model for a young woman you know or care about?

Good luck to her. Just calling a spade, a spade.

Why are you avoiding the question and using deflection?
You don't get to dictate answers. You're just a retard with a computer, no one takes you seriously.
Why are you avoiding the question?

A pretty simple question threatens you?
Because I don't let stupid little turds on the internet dictate my actions. Your question is as stupid and dishonest as you are. Go figure.

Forum List

Back