Is our television spying and coordinating with youtube?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....this afternoon I am off work, and a relative is watching the Godfather........it was mentioned that it would be nice to have subtitles for the restaurant scene....the CC on cable doesn't translate it....

I go to my youtube feed right now......and there is a video of the scene with translation...

Any thoughts?

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not watching you.

My grandmother always put a towel across her lap when watching TV, because she thought the TV people were looking up her dress. She was a little crazy too.

Who knows anymore....we have crossed the Rubicon of lost privacy a long time ago....

Internet is internet- it's all connected- whether this instance proves anything or not is debatable- but, I refuse to get an Alexa-

I use HDMI cable to hook to my tv from my lap top when I want to watch something special (Amazon Prime stuff and Dirtvision) and the end of this month I'm dropping cable TV so I'll use HDMI to access You Tube TV- I'll see what happens and get back with this thread if it's still active-

• take your pick THE WARNINGS HAVE been there for decades for some of us.

To edit the above- I do get ads on my solitaire game- thanks to Windows 10 now being on the internet

You're not being paranoid if they are spying on you.

I remember back a few years ago there was a fear of using your home thermostat to control usage during peak hours through your smart meter- it hasn't happened to me and I've had one for a while-

So....this afternoon I am off work, and a relative is watching the Godfather........it was mentioned that it would be nice to have subtitles for the restaurant scene....the CC on cable doesn't translate it....

I go to my youtube feed right now......and there is a video of the scene with translation...

Any thoughts?
Yeah, someone in the D33P STAIT went to all the trouble to CC the restaurant scene JUST FOR YOU.

Wow. That's some ego you have!

How about a link? Did you check the date on the video?

PARANOID ARE ASSHOLES WHO KNOW NOTHING

PEOPLE ARE INFORMED!! Being INFORMED and the dumbed-down can't stand it!

you losers are just way to dumb to comprehend the meaning of CAMERAS ARE SPYING ON YOU!!! NOT TERRORIST STUPID ASS YOU........ THEY DO NOT " STOP CRIMES" . THEY DO NOT PREVENT CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SINK BRAIN DEAD DUMB ASS

Be careful what you say in front of your new television, following reports that Samsung’s new Smart TVs are now being programmed to listen to every word you say and send it over the internet to a third-party cloud service.

The news was originally reported by the The Daily Beast but soon spread far and wide, with some making comparisons to George Orwell’s novel 1984, which depicted a nightmarish world of a state listening into its citizens.

Top: Samsung SmartTV privacy policy, warning users not to discuss personal info in front of their TV. Bottom: 1984

It’s Not Just Your TV Listening In To Your Conversation

Any thoughts?
Yeah, someone in the D33P STAIT went to all the trouble to CC the restaurant scene JUST FOR YOU.

No, you dumb ass....the scene was already dubbed by someone on the youtube video and it just popped up on my menu page....you asshat.....

Are you really this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this fucking stupid when you post?

Let's EDUCATE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHO knows NOTHING AND WNT TO CLAIM THEIR PARANOIA BY DEMAND!! THe paranoid are the stupid asses begging for the Cameras to make them safe.

The PARANOID are the losers who allow TSA to legally MOLEST their children while allowing it based on false pretenses!! ANy man who stands by and allows some stranger to feel up their little daughter's private parts should have a fist rammed down their throats..........

GROW A BRAIN BECAUSE THE BELOW INFORMATION DOESN'T BOTHER THE AVERAGE DUMB ASS EITHER. THE AVERAGE DDUMB ASS DOESNT COMPREHEND THIS PRIVACY ISSUE WHERE CHINA " HOLDS" THE ICLOUD" KEYS TO OUR INFORMATION...... Most aren't picking up on that oh I wonder why that is.

• iCloud security overview - Apple Support
    iCloud security overview
    Nov 18, 2019 · If you have iCloud Backup turned on, your backup includes a copy of the key protecting your Messages. This ensures you can recover your Messages if you lose access to iCloud Keychain and your trusted devices. When you turn off iCloud Backup, a new key is generated on your device to protect future messages and isn't stored by Apple.

PARANOID ARE ASSHOLES WHO KNOW NOTHING

PEOPLE ARE INFORMED!! Being INFORMED and the dumbed-down can't stand it!

you losers are just way to dumb to comprehend the meaning of CAMERAS ARE SPYING ON YOU!!! NOT TERRORIST STUPID ASS YOU........ THEY DO NOT " STOP CRIMES" . THEY DO NOT PREVENT CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SINK BRAIN DEAD DUMB ASS

Be careful what you say in front of your new television, following reports that Samsung’s new Smart TVs are now being programmed to listen to every word you say and send it over the internet to a third-party cloud service.

The news was originally reported by the The Daily Beast but soon spread far and wide, with some making comparisons to George Orwell’s novel 1984, which depicted a nightmarish world of a state listening into its citizens.

Top: Samsung SmartTV privacy policy, warning users not to discuss personal info in front of their TV. Bottom: 1984

It’s Not Just Your TV Listening In To Your Conversation
Doesn't Alex have a pill for that?

Let's EDUCATE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST WHO knows NOTHING AND WNT TO CLAIM THEIR PARANOIA BY DEMAND!! THe paranoid are the stupid asses begging for the Cameras to make them safe.

The PARANOID are the losers who allow TSA to legally MOLEST their children while allowing it based on false pretenses!! ANy man who stands by and allows some stranger to feel up their little daughter's private parts should have a fist rammed down their throats..........

GROW A BRAIN BECAUSE THE BELOW INFORMATION DOESN'T BOTHER THE AVERAGE DUMB ASS EITHER. THE AVERAGE DDUMB ASS DOESNT COMPREHEND THIS PRIVACY ISSUE WHERE CHINA " HOLDS" THE ICLOUD" KEYS TO OUR INFORMATION...... Most aren't picking up on that oh I wonder why that is.

• iCloud security overview - Apple Support
    iCloud security overview
    Nov 18, 2019 · If you have iCloud Backup turned on, your backup includes a copy of the key protecting your Messages. This ensures you can recover your Messages if you lose access to iCloud Keychain and your trusted devices. When you turn off iCloud Backup, a new key is generated on your device to protect future messages and isn't stored by Apple.
Americans allow their children to be sex trafficked to their aristocracy and do nothing, get real.

Any thoughts?

No, you dumb ass....the scene was already dubbed by someone on the youtube video and it just popped up on my menu page....you asshat.....

Are you really this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this fucking stupid when you post?

Shoot your tv in self defense, say you feared for your life.

Forum List

Back