🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Polygamy The Next Gay Marriage?

So many REAL problems face our nation. Why do we always bog ourselves down with these stupid social issues?
Americans being denied their civil liberties is a real problem.

Gays have never been denied the right to marry
Incorrect.

In Utah, for example, Derek Kitchen, Moudi Sbeity, Karen Archer, Kate Call, Laurie Wood, and Kody Partridge are all gay persons denied the right to marry in that state, in violation of their civil liberties:

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/13/13-4178.pdf

Hey, I can't marry my mother and come to think of it I can't marry my father either. Go fix that problem for me.

Then let women marry women, who want to marry in that way.

This is like dunking basketballs on a four foot high goal.

If I decide to marry my laptop computer, because we get along so well, who will represent my interests when we get divorced because the lap top no longer fulfills my needs? Are Microsoft lawyers going to take the side of the computer?

Watch the movie
So many REAL problems face our nation. Why do we always bog ourselves down with these stupid social issues?

Incorrect.

In Utah, for example, Derek Kitchen, Moudi Sbeity, Karen Archer, Kate Call, Laurie Wood, and Kody Partridge are all gay persons denied the right to marry in that state, in violation of their civil liberties:

Thank you.

They can marry

Pop is right

Gays can marry in 16 states and it won't be long before they can marry everywhere

Incorrect.

Hey, I can't marry my mother and come to think of it I can't marry my father either. Go fix that problem for me.
Stow it Oedipus

Incorrect.

Stow it Oedipus

I'm pretty damn certain that there exist in America more instances of adults daughters with their own children who live with their widowed mother or father and together they provide a family for the young children than the total number of homosexual couples. Why can't that adult daughter marry her father and experience all of the societal benefits given to married couples? These people love each other, they have formed a home together, they're raising children together, but the daughter can't be on the father's medical plan, dental plan, can't get a retirement benefit by virtue of being married to her father.

Why are we discriminating against children wanting to marry their parents?

Let's be open minded here and be critical of this gay agenda and the power it has garnered VS it's numbers or relevance. Gays are like 2 percent of the population, yet they gained this much power. They know how to manipulate the media and the law. And, it's likely that homosexuality is a mental disorder, not a class of peoples. So here we are.

Incorrect.

Stow it Oedipus

I'm pretty damn certain that there exist in America more instances of adults daughters with their own children who live with their widowed mother or father and together they provide a family for the young children than the total number of homosexual couples. Why can't that adult daughter marry her father and experience all of the societal benefits given to married couples? These people love each other, they have formed a home together, they're raising children together, but the daughter can't be on the father's medical plan, dental plan, can't get a retirement benefit by virtue of being married to her father.

Why are we discriminating against children wanting to marry their parents?

Excellent point. Let's hear the arguments against such a humane relationship in light of gay marriage.

Incorrect.

Stow it Oedipus

Bigot

Incorrect.

This doesn't make any sense, as there's nothing to 'fix.'

No state's marriage law is written to accommodate someone 'marrying' his father or mother, consequently no one is being 'denied' anything.

That's not the case with regard to same-sex couples and marriage, where the marriage law in all 50 states can accommodate same-sex couples – which is why state measures designed to deny gay Americans access to marriage law is un-Constitutional.

Of course, you're at liberty to petition your state's lawmakers to enact legislation allowing you to marry your mother or father, and if the state denies you access to that new law because you're gay, you'd have grounds for a lawsuit.

Pop23 continues to pretend that gays can marry each other in all 50 states.

Also the link is to a home page. Need a link to the graphs, please.

Guys, you gotta play it straight (heh heh) or get it crammed up your butts (heh heh).

Pop23 continues to pretend that gays can marry each other in all 50 states.

Also the link is to a home page. Need a link to the graphs, please.

Guys, you gotta play it straight (heh heh) or get it crammed up your butts (heh heh).

You'll need to speak with Bodey, she brought it up

The butt comment is just further proof of the clown you are. Your physical enjoyment is none of my business. Have butt sex all you want, like the song says

It's yo thing, do watcha wanna do

Incorrect.

No state's marriage law is written to accommodate someone 'marrying' his father or mother, consequently no one is being 'denied' anything.

That's not the case with regard to same-sex couples and marriage, where the marriage law in all 50 states can accommodate same-sex couples – which is why state measures designed to deny gay Americans access to marriage law is un-Constitutional.

Of course, you're at liberty to petition your state's lawmakers to enact legislation allowing you to marry your mother or father, and if the state denies you access to that new law because you're gay, you'd have grounds for a lawsuit.

Yet another stupid argument from you? You're a little child pretending to be smart.

At one time no state law allowed gay or for that matter interracial marriage so therefor no one was being denied their rights either.

Moron, if people have a right to choose which consenting adult they wish to marry that means exactly that, ANY consenting adult.

However gross it may be.

Incorrect.

Of course two men having sex makes perfect sense

You can't make this stuff up

Ammirite?

Forum List

Back