Is President Obama really Superman?

Finally, someone admitting the truth behind the entire teaparty and overwhelming majority of republicans.

Well, you won't admit Obama is a failure. Believe it or not, not everyone is a Republican, and not just Republicans hate him. Look at all the Senate candidates running from him. His own party is disowning him. Does that make them hateful?

Actually I was happy to have the first Black elected to head the Harvard Law Review, a brilliant man was such a breath of fresh air after the moron Bush and the extremely corrupt Cheney.

For someone who studied law, he had a very difficult time enforcing it. But here's the kicker, he made his own rules via executive fiat.

He and his beautiful and smart wife and children are fantastic. Now, he is not the liberal I want, as he is a mainstream Democrat and way too friendly with Wall Street for my tastes, but compared to anyone on the other side, it is a no brainer.

Are you on drugs? Obama is a far left progressive. He makes mainstream Democrats look like neo-cons.

Yes, thank you, you hate him because of his funny sounding name and skin color. The only BLACK politicians the right likes are the ones who know their place.

Well, you whine about hatred and racism, but show hatred and racism to blacks who don't vote Democrat.

p.s. when you guys are ready to discuss getting a real liberal in office, let me know...you know someone like Bernie, who will make sure billionaires have to pay at least as much as cab drivers in taxes.

Perhaps you could open up your pocketbook for a good shrink?

How sad and pathetic this hate is based solely on skin color and Muslim sounding name...I guess America is really full of ignorant and bigoted people, still...

too bad...

I mean what else can it be? I list statistics showing what a tremendous success Obama has been especially given the horror show he was left with and the obstruction, and all I get is hate based on hate.

This is sick, America may not last long with this happening...
:boohoo:

And, as usual, the low-information RWs who conveniently live off of other people's hard work, post opinions while very carefully avoiding facts.

Science*Good

Welcome to the board but get used to certain RWs. Some are children who actually brag about doing nothing. They spout lies about the president while admitting they're proud of living off the hard work of others.

How sad and pathetic this hate is based solely on skin color and Muslim sounding name...I guess America is really full of ignorant and bigoted people, still...

too bad...

I mean what else can it be? I list statistics showing what a tremendous success Obama has been especially given the horror show he was left with and the obstruction, and all I get is hate based on hate.

I disagree.

The longer you read here, the more you will see outright racism, anti-America opinions, hatred for their fellow citizens and, like I said, pride in laziness.

You wanna see the America-hating tee pottaies come out in droves, just mention Poootin.

Looking at the statistics from something other than a sycophantic perspective one can derive that the economy isn't as good as you claim. There are more people out there that want jobs but can't find them than last year. The numbers of hours worked on average is up but people aren't earning much more than they did last year. Also the numbers show that more people are working part-time jobs as their primary means of income and having to work a second full-time job to make ends meet than in 2013.

What this means is people are working harder and earning less, and more people are looking for work but not finding it.

This is nothing to brag about.

Table A-16. Persons not in the labor force and multiple jobholders by sex not seasonally adjusted

too bad...

This is the only statistic that you should be worried about:

Rating Obama s leadership qualities - The Washington Post

Polls change, what doesnt change is what Obama has accomplished (bye bye Bin Laden) and what he has accomplished given the state we were in when he took over, well it is simply amazing, also considering the republican party met in secret the night he was elected and conspired to destroy his presidency even if it meant destroying the American economy so as to blame him. This is a fact, that happened. Sounds like treason to me. May not fit the exact definition of treason, but how any human being could vote for that agenda, is beyond me and all good patriots.

You're right that its very close to treason but you'll find there are a lot of traitors on this board.

You'll also find cowards who will cherry pick one phrase out of your post and then run away after they lie about what you really said.

Lies -- that's all they've got.

too bad...

oh for sure it's his SKIN COLOR which by way is HALF WHITE. I think the people are sick of people like you and your ilk of calling them racist every time they criticize Obama. He the President not some saint we aren't allowed to speak about

too bad...

This is the only statistic that you should be worried about:

Rating Obama s leadership qualities - The Washington Post

Polls change, what doesnt change is what Obama has accomplished (bye bye Bin Laden) and what he has accomplished given the state we were in when he took over, well it is simply amazing, also considering the republican party met in secret the night he was elected and conspired to destroy his presidency even if it meant destroying the American economy so as to blame him. This is a fact, that happened. Sounds like treason to me. May not fit the exact definition of treason, but how any human being could vote for that agenda, is beyond me and all good patriots.

You're right that its very close to treason but you'll find there are a lot of traitors on this board.

You'll also find cowards who will cherry pick one phrase out of your post and then run away after they lie about what you really said.

Lies -- that's all they've got.

Yes, Actually all opposition to Obama from the right (as opposed to the left where there is plenty to criticize him for) is based SOLELY in skin color and funny sounding name.

They hate him and oppose him NO matter what, just like they oppose everything Michelle does, no matter what.

America has white privilege and racism like nobody's business, but soon these white privilege folk will be outnumbered, and those are the days they will find out what competition really is all about...:dance:

You're still here?
Do truth tellers usually get banned by now?

No, but trolls do.
Oh I am not a troll, I am however vastly superior to you in every way when it comes to this message board thing, want me to prove it?

All opposition to Obama from the right is based in hate and racism, how we know this is practically everything Obama has done or tried to do was considered mainstream by many republicans before Obama was for them....

too bad...

Oh, look a paid hack. Either that or you live by talking points.

Obama is a liberal Democrat and that alone means that many will disagree with the way he goes about things. It's the issues, stupid. Stop trying to make outrageous claims that it's anything but that.

You're still here?

No, but trolls do.
Oh I am not a troll, I am however vastly superior to you in every way when it comes to this message board thing, want me to prove it?

All opposition to Obama from the right is based in hate and racism, how we know this is practically everything Obama has done or tried to do was considered mainstream by many republicans before Obama was for them....

Really? Do you know who you are talking to? Okay, prove your superiority. Come on then.

gif_morpheus.gif

You're still here?

No, but trolls do.

Really? Do you know who you are talking to? Okay, prove your superiority. Come on then.

gif_morpheus.gif
Just did, read it again

too bad...

Obama is a liberal Democrat and that alone means that many will disagree with the way he goes about things. It's the issues, stupid. Stop trying to make outrageous claims that it's anything but that.
Relax, I am not here to try to get you to stop hating Obama because of his skin color

You're still here?

No, but trolls do.

gif_morpheus.gif
Just did, read it again

Read what? More bullshit?

too bad...

Relax, I am not here to try to get you to stop hating Obama because of his skin color

Then why are you here?

What? So we reject his policies because of his skin color? No wonder you guys are going to lose the Senate. The race card no longer works buddy. By the way, what do you have to say to this?

March 28, 2012: Obama's budget is rejected by the House, 414-0

Obama budget defeated 414-0 - Washington Times

May 16, 2012: Obama's budget is rejected by the Senate, 99-0

Obama budget defeated 99-0 in Senate - Washington Times

Were they all haters and racists? Or is it simply because Obama is/was a terrible president?

Forum List

Back