Is “put Whitey in their place” the only pathway to relevance for the Democrat Party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Let’s cut to the chase already and stop playing games....The Democrats need the dynamic between the parties to blossom into a Whites vs. Minorities thing...If you believe otherwise you’re either super ignorant or you simply haven’t been paying attention. When this all finally surfaces and people stop pretending it’s not happening will they have enough White Guilt Whacko’s programmed? They’ll need them since the nation is still 70% white.

The Democrats, and particularly the hardcore Left, figure they have two things working in their favor: Demographics and the behaviors of the Right.

I'd agree with that.

Therefore, they have no intention of doing anything that will heal racial wounds. That would be bad politics, and that's the highest priority.

Let’s cut to the chase already and stop playing games....The Democrats need the dynamic between the parties to blossom into a Whites vs. Minorities thing...If you believe otherwise you’re either super ignorant or you simply haven’t been paying attention. When this all finally surfaces and people stop pretending it’s not happening will they have enough White Guilt Whacko’s programmed? They’ll need them since the nation is still 70% white.

What they should negotiate is putting an American, full service, immigration center, on the Southern border of mexico........any central americans who want in have to go through that center....an "Ellis Island" on land, in Mexico...

I have hopes the Democrat party "normals"... will at some point stand up to the radicals within their sphere and realize they want nothing like they do.
Right now, the leftist are well on their way to infiltrate the party to eventually seize it.

Democrats-party-of-hate-and-racism-300x239.png

I have hopes the Democrat party "normals"... will at some point stand up to the radicals within their sphere and realize they want nothing like they do.
Right now, the leftist are well on their way to infiltrate the party to eventually seize it.

Sir:

Democratic "Normals" have gone the way of the Duck-billed Platypus.

And "Leftists" have long since seized the Party.

You must be Rip Van Winkle just waking up from a long nap.

Poor oppressed white males

Everyone picks on them

Sir:

Democratic "Normals" have gone the way of the Duck-billed Platypus.

And "Leftists" have long since seized the Party.

You must be Rip Van Winkle just waking up from a long nap.

Not true... but getting there.
I would say they are half there.

The Democrats, and particularly the hardcore Left, figure they have two things working in their favor: Demographics and the behaviors of the Right.

I'd agree with that.

Therefore, they have no intention of doing anything that will heal racial wounds. That would be bad politics, and that's the highest priority.

Does that mean you believe that “put whitey in their place” is their only pathway to relevance?

Aren’t they proving to the county that their desired “demographics” ruins shit though? I mean it’s no secret, where their “demographics” are predominant so to is super shithole status...right?

I'd agree with that.

Does that mean you believe that “put whitey in their place” is their only pathway to relevance?

Aren’t they proving to the county that their desired “demographics” ruins shit though? I mean it’s no secret, where their “demographics” are predominant so to is super shithole status...right?
I leave the names like "super shithole" to you. Bottom line, they're fine with what's happening, and they appreciate the assistance they're getting.

I'd agree with that.

I leave the names like "super shithole" to you. Bottom line, they're fine with what's happening, and they appreciate the assistance they're getting.

Haha...Does that mean you believe that “put whitey in their place” is their only pathway to relevance?

I'd agree with that.

Haha...Does that mean you believe that “put whitey in their place” is their only pathway to relevance?
Sure, yes, whatever you want.

Diversity = Racism rebranded

Diversity = Racism rebranded

Inclusion = Exclusion rebranded

It's not just hate Whitey it is hate MALE Whitey the most.

It's all they have left, but it won't make them relevant. Thanks to Obama's toxic influence the party's entire platform is a hatred of all things American, all things white. They have nothing in their pompous, miserable platform that would benefit the average, everyday American. They think they can win elections by pushing American self-hatred.

It's the anti-American party in America.

And as long as they keep bringing in more anti-Americans outside of America, it will only grow.

It's amazing to me that any whiter person of today would want to have anything to do with the Dimocrat party today.

Forum List

Back