Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

Great response from Mr. Putin.

Great response from a great leader, not a Soros puppet, like mostly all EU "leaders" are.
The EU is run by unelected Globalists who are occupying all political posts in Brussels. Brussels forces other nations to accept and happily assist their own eradication.

It looks like almost all the EU "leaders" are in Soros pocket (and that's why it's so important for Soros to keep Merkel, the traitor this fall).

Also look: the main EU "leaders" (Merkel, Macron, Teresa May, Jean Claude Juncker) don't have kids and that means they don't give a sh*t to what will happen with this world when they are gone.

Last edited:
So, if you had to, you guys would live in Russia before any country in the EU?

Great response from a great leader, not a Soros puppet, like mostly all EU "leaders" are.

Posted like a true Russian, who'd be sent to Siberia if he dared criticize his President. Liked by another paid Russian troll with nearly 20,000 posts in just over 2 1/2 years.

I post the truth. If you see me lying, point and prove it.

However there is a Ukrainian troll posting all kinds of BS with doubtful links all over USMB (269 post within one week!), you don't seem to mind it.

BTW, Siberia is pretty. Putin has spent a few days of his vacation fishing there.

Siberian vacation: Putin takes short break to spearfish, hike & sunbathe:

Last edited:
Putin is a thief. He's not really so much America's enemy as he should be the enemy of Russians and maybe Ukrainians.

That being said, he's rational, at least. He can be worked with.

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks from time to time.

Last edited:

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks every from time to time.

Russia has a serious terrorism problem itself. How are you not aware of this if you live in the region?

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks every from time to time.

Can you convince the rest of the clowns to move to Russia? Then let's see what happens when they complain about government.

Putin is a thief. He's not really so much America's enemy as he should be the enemy of Russians and maybe Ukrainians.

That being said, he's rational, at least. He can be worked with.

Prove it or shut up.

That's he's rational? I mean, I don't know that I can prove it, but it seems to be pretty self-evident.

That he's a thief?

Is Vladimir Putin Secretly the Richest Man in the World?

Lots of people still trying to pin that down. Safe to say he has WAAAAAY more money than any president should (especially considering he doesn't have a business background like Trump), and I'm sure way more than he's getting paid on the books.

Russia has a serious terrorism problem itself. How are you not aware of this if you live in the region?

A lot more rarely than in EU. Russian services usually catch the terrorists before they kill the people, not after they kill the people like in EU.

BTW, Russia has offered EU its cooperation in fighting the terrorists. If EU agreed, there would have been quite a few European lives saved.

Last edited:

Posted like a true Russian, who'd be sent to Siberia if he dared criticize his President. Liked by another paid Russian troll with nearly 20,000 posts in just over 2 1/2 years.
+1, 2 Olgino bums are here

maxresdefault.jpg

ps

Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne | USA ...
YouTube960 × 540Search by image
Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne | USA Election News 2016

How much does Putin pay the two of you to post his propaganda and lies?
Olgino salaries are very bad, 350$ per month , the gypsy bums in Finland have more in a week :)

+1, 2 Olgino bums are here

maxresdefault.jpg

ps

Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne | USA ...
YouTube960 × 540Search by image
Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne | USA Election News 2016
Zhirinovsky is a leader of Liberal Democratic party of Russia, an opposition to Putin.

He likes Donald Trump, he even looks and acts a little bit similar and is same year born with Trump.

Your post doesn't make any sense, neither your all other posts do, Ukrainian paid troll.

Forum List

Back