Is Putin Well?

It's funny how you mention idiots after getting schooled on your retarded comment of how I should "worry about the brain-dead rapist you put in the White House in 2020".

You can't even admit you were wrong..

And, no, I'm not projecting when I call you an ignorant fuck. That's because you're an ignorant fuck...

A friend of mine floated a theory last night.

He said it wouldn't surprise him if Putin has some sort of terminal condition, and is doing all of this out of some ill-placed concern for his legacy.

I'm not sure I really agree with that, as I think if Putin were terminally ill and wanted to go out with a bang, that there'd be more spectacular ways of doing it.

I do, though see how it could be plausible. The guy's insane, and he doesn't look well...
I have noticed Putin has that 'Moon Face' that people on steroids like prednisone get. Could be a sign of treatment for a serious illness.

It's funny how you mention idiots after getting schooled
I was schooled?
on your retarded comment
^ Bigoted.
of how I should "worry about the brain-dead rapist you put in the White House in 2020".
Well, you're such an idiot that I figured you must be a Democrat.
You can't even admit you were wrong..
It's irrelevant.
And, no, I'm not projecting when I call you an ignorant fuck.
^ Still projecting.
That's because you're an ignorant fuck...
^ See above.

I think he's insane...
You cant think he is insane based on a botched military operation. No one made the insanity claim until he started doing poorly. Up until the moment he attacked, everyone thought he was doing what Russian leaders normally do.

Forum List

Back