🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is reality TV a plot to make us dumber?

Neither Hollywood nor television is run by "democrats" [sic], fucking ones or otherwise. They are commercial enterprises run by capitalists. Ideology don't pay nobody's bills. Customers pay the bills. And in the case of TV that means advertisers, and that means running any kind of pointless LCD diarrhea it takes to turn your mind to mush so it's ready for that commercial.

Obviously it works better on some of us than on others.

Know what's run by Democrats? The Democratic Party. Which is politics.

This is not politics -- this is media.

Now read that over and over until it sinks in.

And FWIW Television is not run by Hollywood either.

Since HOLLYWOOD is KNOWN to be overflowing with liberals...ie; democrats by the ratio of 20:1 you can bet their turning out their trash from the perspective of what they want us to see....politically. Except for a few, such as Clint Eastwood, Hollywood is eaten alive with the cancer known as democrats. You can bet your ass that all the politics in their products is liberally slanted. THIS IS MEDIA.

Not that it's relevant but --- your source for this "20:1" figure is...? And please, no pics of your own anus.

Once again, "liberal" doesn't sell movie tickets and "democrats" [sic] doesn't sell movie tickets. Entertainment sells movie tickets. Which by the way includes a whole lot of guns. A flick doesn't have to be (and rarely ever is) ideological at all, and when it is it doesn't sell all that well. And it clearly doesn't have to be deep thought.

All of which is moot since Hollywood is not the topic here anyway.

Not that it's relevant but --- your source for this "20:1" figure is...? And please, no pics of your own anus.

My own observation...with my eyes and ears. The only thing that comes out of my ass is digested food and the accompanying gasses which smell much better than the shit you liberal bastards try to spread all over the hemisphere.

Once again, "liberal" doesn't sell movie tickets and "democrats" [sic] doesn't sell movie tickets. Entertainment sells movie tickets. Which by the way includes a whole lot of guns. A flick doesn't have to be (and rarely ever is) ideological at all, and when it is it doesn't sell all that well. And it clearly doesn't have to be deep thought.

All of which is moot since Hollywood is not the topic here anyway.

My own observation...with my eyes and ears. The only thing that comes out of my ass is digested food and the accompanying gasses which smell much better than the shit you liberal bastards try to spread all over the hemisphere.

Yup, that's what I figured. :eusa_hand:
I should have added, we don't need a verbal description of your colon either.

Forum List

Back