Is Saudi Arabia starting to turn on the US now?

We all know the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia had close friendly ties to the US. We all know in the Middle East apart from Israel the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia supports the US and is really friendly with the US.

But I hear the relationship is deteriorating and Saudi Arabia is starting to turn away from the US now and see the US as problem than friend.

So what is going on now with Saudi Arabia now?
Geez, dude....remember 9/11???

We all know the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia had close friendly ties to the US. We all know in the Middle East apart from Israel the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia supports the US and is really friendly with the US.

But I hear the relationship is deteriorating and Saudi Arabia is starting to turn away from the US now and see the US as problem than friend.

So what is going on now with Saudi Arabia now?
Its been going downhill since obama was president

Bush for all his faults had good relations with the Saudi’s

But dems are anti oil idiots

In that case it really would not be WWIII. Have a nice day!
I probably will have a nice day. Don't expect world war III anytime soon, so I wouldn't sell my house and head for the hills, if I were you. Try to stay calm. There are probably medications that can help you.

I probably will have a nice day. Don't expect world war III anytime soon, so I wouldn't sell my house and head for the hills, if I were you. Try to stay calm. There are probably medications that can help you.
Bad news for you, stupidity is chronic.

You need a leader to deal with that, we do not have one.
Your boy, rented out the US Army to help guard, the Murderous Prince's oil fields, and the Saudis contributed to his campaign. He will certainly be no help.

Your boy, rented out the US Army to help guard, the Murderous Prince's oil fields, and the Saudis contributed to his campaign. He will certainly be no help.
What else did he do? Secure the borders, supercharge the economy and stay out of unwinnable wars? He did. He also destroyed ISIS.

I am about as calm as pond scum, and you don't get calmer than that,

I never said there was going to be WWIII. I was referring to the draft. Reading for comprehension seems to be an issue with you. They have schools for that.

You do realize that we pulled almost all Army ground personnel out of Saudi Arabia many years ago. Foreign countries cannot contribute to political campaigns, so you fucked that up too!

What color is the sky on your planet? Derangia is the name of it, right?

You do realize that we pulled almost all Army ground personnel out of Saudi Arabia many years ago. Foreign countries cannot contribute to political campaigns, so you fucked that up too!

What color is the sky on your planet? Derangia is the name of it, right?
Saudi did. It was laundered through trump's hotels.
1725413329050.png

Forum List

Back