Is Sean Penn A Dead Man Walking?

Why will they kill him for this?

huh? some guy causes you to get caught and go back to life in prison and you ask why? The guy has a lot of soldiers working for him. They could get Spikoli.

I did not mean to attack you like that. Sorry if it seemed that way. What I mean is El Chopo is going to be upset. He is going to spend every minute trying to get his guys to go get revenge. Family members? friends? I would not want to be Mrs. Penn, except the money would be nice.

Preview: Sean Penn

No - he is little more than gutter trash. He has hated this country ever since his Father was outed as a communist. Gutter trash.

Good to see you posting again.....

Thanks! I had decided to forego posting on several sites for a while. Too many clowns on the left. I had decided to stop posting altogether, but it gets cold and snowy in Montana, kind of hard to get out and do much, so I said "what the hell"..... :)

No - he is little more than gutter trash. He has hated this country ever since his Father was outed as a communist. Gutter trash.

Thanks! I had decided to forego posting on several sites for a while. Too many clowns on the left. I had decided to stop posting altogether, but it gets cold and snowy in Montana, kind of hard to get out and do much, so I said "what the hell"..... :)

It is good to have you in the discussion. They are getting really nutty lately.

It is good to have you in the discussion. They are getting really nutty lately.

Yeah I noticed that.....Seems like every election season the hippies come out with their panties in a bunch.

I can't watch the vid cuz they want me to stop my ad black. Penn ain't important enough for me to do that.

Meanwhile...pretty sure Penn is in deep doo doo with the cartels.

This guy is a moron. Did anyone else watch this fool try to put his thoughts together on 60 minutes. El Chapo had the hots for some actress. He did not even know who this guy Penn was. That segment with Penn was painful to watch, learned nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back