Is She Lying?: Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

The fact that this is even news to libs, shows how trouble free their life really is. In other words they have nothing of substantive value to complain about.

I think it's a controversy that attracts attention and pushes the Liberal agenda.

To me, if your waiter/waitress is good at taking care of you when you come to where they work, a good tip is what they should be given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I agree, I'd give her a good tip , go home pick up your 10 kids in the free tax paid nursery and get out of the tax paid free housing [ you can take your food stamps ] and don't come back till your legal or belong to the human race if your a muslim.
I am not sure what you mean by this, but I don't have any kids and I don't use food stamps either or are you saying all of that about her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The waitress called the police. What did she expect the police to do?
Arrest the customer.
For what?
Being a conservative. It's just like spanking children. Get enough people to erroneously believe something is illegal and soon enough it actually becomes illegal.

"What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long." - Thomas Sowell

Clearly the customer was an insensitive jerk but being an insensitive jerk isn't really a cause for banning and certainly not for arrest.

That article is old news and is based on the fallacy that people tend to take a few isolated incidents and turn it into a trend. Do you ever notice how one person complains about something and it's reported as "people are complaining"? If a waiter slaves over a large group for 2 hours and then gets stiffed, I don't blame them for getting mad, but to then make it into a common practice for after church crowds is simply dishonest. I've been part of those church brunch events often and we've always been generous, usually leaving a tip $15-$20 or so. Christians are generous people who value hard work and that article was nothing but slander.

I've got some horror stories from the floor that would make a buzzard gag. Most of them from working on St. Patrick's (parade) Day.

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. [...]
How do you know that?

Uhhhh.....I actually read the link in post#1 before commenting.

“The way I understand it, the woman who signed the receipt is at the restaurant this very second with the police,” he said Thursday afternoon. “She’s angry and the police are there. Apparently, she just signed the receipt. She didn’t write the comment.”

Yeah, the best place to take out your political anger is on a waitress in a restaurant who is trying to feed her family.

All ya need to know at the top.......

LATINO VOICES

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write ‘We Only Tip Citizens’ On Receipt

Here’s a tip: Everyone deserves respect.

Reporter, The Huffington Post

Is it another case where the waitress wrote the comment herself?

Do we have to start photographing receipts?

Customer left cash tio $10. Illegal mexican busboy stole it. Now you know the rest of the story. Thanks for dropping by......

Everyone's going nuts over this because it's PC crap. If the waitress was Swedish there wouldn't be a peep.

Swedes don't break into the nation, don't bring in drugs by the tons, don't fill up all our prisons and don't get in our streets making demands on Americnas incomes for more free stuff. Don't breed kids they can't take care of, set up gangs in all major cities, etc,etc,etc,. Don't call us names and set up racist groups like Mencha,Laraza just to name a couple.

To me, if your waiter/waitress is good at taking care of you when you come to where they work, a good tip is what they should be given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I agree, I'd give her a good tip , go home pick up your 10 kids in the free tax paid nursery and get out of the tax paid free housing [ you can take your food stamps ] and don't come back till your legal or belong to the human race if your a muslim.
I am not sure what you mean by this, but I don't have any kids and I don't use food stamps either or are you saying all of that about her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No but most illegals do all of what your saying. And that is the problem. Like Americans should not have kids they can't take care of either. Leave your kids on welfare go your ass straight to proson, work in jail or like a free man. Free men are never dependant on others, only slaves are.

Forum List

Back