Is She Lying?: Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

Another open border advacate. If you think its ok to steal into our country send for all your relatives many criminals and most don't work. Maybe you need to go to some laraza aka 'the race' meetings. Hopfully they will take your bleeding heart job instead of somebody that hasn't been mentally hacked.

You people see whats happening then you act like your so ' caring ' bullcrap! If you don't even care about your own you sure as hell don't care about others, that indoctrination not compassion.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. MSavage.

Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?
I'm just curious about why you (and some others here) seem so determined to think the worst about an ethnic Mexican girl who is working at a relatively hard and unpleasant job.

I am presently inclined to dislike Islamics because I know the vast majority of them despise me and most wouldn't hesitate to kill me. But I'm not at all hostile toward Mexicans -- probably because I'm from New York and presently living in New Jersey where there aren't very many of them. And the only Mexicans I ever see are working at hard, unpleasant jobs, usually for meager wages.

I also like some Mexican music and most of the Mexicans I've known are relatively good-natured, jovial, and they don't seem to generally dislike gringos.

I asked where you live because I've read about the conflict with Mexican illegals in the border regions of the Country where the hostility is understandable.
Why? Maybe because she called the cops hoping to get the customer arrested. For what?

I'm thinking this is a scam made up by the waitress. But if they weren't citizens, I would have applauded the customers for a patriotic deed.

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

Probably is propaganda. But I don't fault someone standing up for sovereignty. Anyone here illegally is not a victim. She is only proving why the laws need to be enforced.

I got a load of them when they stood in our city telling us to go back to europe. Millions in our streets demanding more free stuff. Well if we go back to euorpe who will feed these ungrateful hordes?

I know its over and my family will never live in the nation I did and my ancesters built but I don't have to like it. They can't even get in some univ. becasue they are packed with illegals and refugees who have lobbys who make sure they come first. Lots of money in immigration to major companys espcially education and engineeering. Now of all immigrants the Indians from India are the best,imo. But they get lots of high tech jobs. Why can't we help all these people in their own lands? They could have civil wars and help themselves like we did to rid themselves of dictators.

Because we sat back and let our dictators set there dictators up.

Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?
I'm just curious about why you (and some others here) seem so determined to think the worst about an ethnic Mexican girl who is working at a relatively hard and unpleasant job.

I am presently inclined to dislike Islamics because I know the vast majority of them despise me and most wouldn't hesitate to kill me. But I'm not at all hostile toward Mexicans -- probably because I'm from New York and presently living in New Jersey where there aren't very many of them. And the only Mexicans I ever see are working at hard, unpleasant jobs, usually for meager wages.

I also like some Mexican music and most of the Mexicans I've known are relatively good-natured, jovial, and they don't seem to generally dislike gringos.

I asked where you live because I've read about the conflict with Mexican illegals in the border regions of the Country where the hostility is understandable.
Why? Maybe because she called the cops hoping to get the customer arrested. For what?
That's the question. Why call the police since no laws were broken?

How about some proof? Since you've already demonstrated that you are too stupid to know how I'll help. Find the source for facts from the links you posted. Post those facts here.

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. Me smell some bad csrne asada
Of course she is going to say that. And after checking out the video, she gets banned. Hmmm, what does that say?

You dishonest piece of shit, at no time does anyone say anything was found in the surveillance video either way. The article simply says the woman has been banned from the restaurant.
Sounds like easy pickins' for a law suit...

So it's not ok to refuse to tip a non citizen (though she was in fact a citizen) but it's fine to ban the person refusing to tip. Pot calling the kettle black.

So it's not ok to refuse to tip a non citizen (though she was in fact a citizen) but it's fine to ban the person refusing to tip. Pot calling the kettle black.
It's fine to refuse to tip for any reason. Or no reason at all. It's your money. Do with it what you like. You owe no one, any explanation. Should you decide to be magnanimous enough to offer an explanation; the recipient should be flattered...

Everyone's going nuts over this because it's PC crap. If the waitress was Swedish there wouldn't be a peep.

The fact that this is even news to libs, shows how trouble free their life really is. In other words they have nothing of substantive value to complain about.

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. Me smell some bad csrne asada
Of course she is going to say that. And after checking out the video, she gets banned. Hmmm, what does that say?

You dishonest piece of shit, at no time does anyone say anything was found in the surveillance video either way. The article simply says the woman has been banned from the restaurant.
Sounds like easy pickins' for a law suit...
Who could possibly be sued! The customer for being banned? No.

Oh! I see now. The customer isn't black. Thanks for clearing that up...

Forum List

Back