Is She Lying?: Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

Customer came all the way back, angry. Said she not write that note. [...]
How do you know that?

Uhhhh.....I actually read the link in post#1 before commenting.

“The way I understand it, the woman who signed the receipt is at the restaurant this very second with the police,” he said Thursday afternoon. “She’s angry and the police are there. Apparently, she just signed the receipt. She didn’t write the comment.”
That's a far more sensible explanation. Leftists manufacture their own racial dragons to slay.

Here’s a tip: Everyone deserves respect.

Here's a tip bubbo. Respect is EARNED.

My point was: Reporter, The Huffington Post, LATINO VOICES

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write ‘We Only Tip Citizens’ On Receipt.

I probably could have stopped reading at thst point. Seen it all B4. yet leftists lap it up like mothers milk.....nary a thought about it being a setup.....

I'm thinking this is a scam made up by the waitress. But if they weren't citizens, I would have applauded the customers for a patriotic deed.

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

why would you think she's lying, kkk'er?
Because she has tainted foreign blood instead of pure white European heritage blood.
I tainted your pure white heritage too. In fact, I married your heritage and made 4 half breeds with it.

You can sense the amount of vigor cons put into a subject when someone that is poor is put in their place. They have some mental tick where they love to see people less fortunate than themselves get punished.

ANTI Christ.

And why the fuck do people feel the need to make a big deal out of shit like this? Even if the woman did write it , GUESS WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ASSSHOLES. Laugh and move on. Not like the girl was hurt by it.

It was staged! Notice the story highlighted the word xenophobic in green? It's not as if these fake stories haven't been circulated before. They wanted you to get the concept of xenophobia!

Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?
I'm just curious about why you (and some others here) seem so determined to think the worst about an ethnic Mexican girl who is working at a relatively hard and unpleasant job.

I am presently inclined to dislike Islamics because I know the vast majority of them despise me and most wouldn't hesitate to kill me. But I'm not at all hostile toward Mexicans -- probably because I'm from New York and presently living in New Jersey where there aren't very many of them. And the only Mexicans I ever see are working at hard, unpleasant jobs, usually for meager wages.

I also like some Mexican music and most of the Mexicans I've known are relatively good-natured, jovial, and they don't seem to generally dislike gringos.

I asked where you live because I've read about the conflict with Mexican illegals in the border regions of the Country where the hostility is understandable.
I just wonder why you on the left support and reward people who break into our country and steal our resources? Do you know illegal aliens cost the taxpayers 20Billion dollars annually? Shouldn't that money be spent on Americans?

Here’s a tip: Everyone deserves respect.

Here's a tip bubbo. Respect is EARNED.

My point was: Reporter, The Huffington Post, LATINO VOICES

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write ‘We Only Tip Citizens’ On Receipt.

I probably could have stopped reading at thst point. Seen it all B4. yet leftists lap it up like mothers milk.....nary a thought about it being a setup.....
Well the left thinks the best way to push illegal immigration is to label the American right, racists, bigots, xenophobes. Yes, we have seen this before!

Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?
I'm just curious about why you (and some others here) seem so determined to think the worst about an ethnic Mexican girl who is working at a relatively hard and unpleasant job.

I am presently inclined to dislike Islamics because I know the vast majority of them despise me and most wouldn't hesitate to kill me. But I'm not at all hostile toward Mexicans -- probably because I'm from New York and presently living in New Jersey where there aren't very many of them. And the only Mexicans I ever see are working at hard, unpleasant jobs, usually for meager wages.

I also like some Mexican music and most of the Mexicans I've known are relatively good-natured, jovial, and they don't seem to generally dislike gringos.

I asked where you live because I've read about the conflict with Mexican illegals in the border regions of the Country where the hostility is understandable.
Why? Maybe because she called the cops hoping to get the customer arrested. For what?
That's the question. Why call the police since no laws were broken?

The police on their side thats why. Political correcness is alive and well inside our police depts.

12 years ago we had a group livign up the dirt road from us. Property values took a dive of more than $40,000. The set up was total third world.

We called the police on them for firing over 100 rounds in front of our house at 2am . Cops said they were just upset !!! becasue of so many residents complaining about their cardboard shelters and deer and animal parts thrown all over the dirt road. 911 heard all the the shots on the phone. If we had done this it would have been a hate crime and we would have been locked up and jailed till proven innocent.

I just wonder why you on the left support and reward people who break into our country and steal our resources? Do you know illegal aliens cost the taxpayers 20Billion dollars annually? Shouldn't that money be spent on Americans?
You are assuming that I support illegals but you're mistaken. What I've said has to do with my disposition toward Mexicans vs Muslims -- with specific reference to the topic waitress who is a citizen, not an illegal alien.

I disapprove of illegal aliens as much as you do. The difference between us is I do not generally dislike Mexicans. And as mentioned, my feelings toward Mexicans probably is affected by my geographical location. If I lived in a border state I might feel differently.

I do feel very differently where Muslim refugees are concerned, mainly because I know the vast majority of them despise us and mean us harm. This is not the case with Mexicans, the vast majority of whom are motivated only to find work and make some money. How can one dislike them for that?

But generally speaking, I do believe our borders should be rigidly secured.

And please don't think of me as being "on the Left." I am politically independent -- neither Left nor Right but somewhere in between. I think for myself.

You are assuming that I support illegals but you're mistaken. What I've said has to do with my disposition toward Mexicans vs Muslims -- with specific reference to the topic waitress who is a citizen, not an illegal alien.

I disapprove of illegal aliens as much as you do. The difference between us is I do not generally dislike Mexicans. And as mentioned, my feelings toward Mexicans probably is affected by my geographical location. If I lived in a border state I might feel differently.

I do feel very differently where Muslim refugees are concerned, mainly because I know the vast majority of them despise us and mean us harm. This is not the case with Mexicans, the vast majority of whom are motivated only to find work and make some money. How can one dislike them for that?

And please don't think of me as being "on the Left." I am politically independent -- neither Left nor Right but somewhere in between. I think for myself.
If you were really so politically ambivalent, you would see right through such a stupid movie. Government control by radical pro life extremists? All evidence points to totalitarianism rising from the Left, not from conservatives. Your stupid avatar paints you as a whacked out of your stupid gourd Left wing twit.

I don't think anyone here dislikes mexicans or anyone else. We just don't want to culrurally be them in a few years . Or for them to change our laws like they have already done in many cases. Just like the muslims are changing their host nations to suit their laws. Muslism and mexicans arechanging ours into thier ideas of what we should be.

I don't think anyone here dislikes mexicans or anyone else. We just don't want to culrurally be them in a few years . Or for them to change our laws like they have already done in many cases. Just like the muslims are changing their host nations to suit their laws. Muslism and mexicans arechanging ours into thier ideas of what we should be.
And Mexicans bring kickass food and music. WTF do Muslims bring to this country?

You're first mistake was to assume I dislike Mexicans. False. I dislike lawbreakers! And I always question Americans who leave out the word illegal when talking about immigration. Yes, illegals are protected and rewarded by the left in the form of benefits and sanctuary citizens and the Catholic Church who harbors them. I am with the other guy who said you should care more about Americans than you should illegals. And, lastly if hordes of illegals from south of the border are so great for this country why aren't they greater still fir their own. You guys act as if we owe the world.

Forum List

Back