Is She Lying?: Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

This is why we pay full wages and discourage tipping. And would fire any employee who publicly complained about not getting a tip

The tip message looks like it was written by a third grader. It doesn't match the signature at all.
Lending more proof that the barely literate, illegal alien waitress wrote it herself.
She's not illegal. And what makes you think she wrote it herself? I'm asking because you might know something about the incident I don't know.
She's not illegal? I'm asking because you might know something about the incident I don't know.

To me, if your waiter/waitress is good at taking care of you when you come to where they work, a good tip is what they should be given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree, I'd give her a good tip , go home pick up your 10 kids in the free tax paid nursery and get out of the tax paid free housing [ you can take your food stamps ] and don't come back till your legal or belong to the human race if your a muslim.

I'm thinking this is a scam made up by the waitress. But if they weren't citizens, I would have applauded the customers for a patriotic deed.

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt
I'm sure you approve of that, while saying immigrants don't work.

One works the others stay knocked up or send for their 200 family members and the beat goes on. But I got a feeling once islam takes over they will all be leaving. Our only revenge is what the invaders will end up doing to each other once they get us out of the way. The good immigrants who came here legal and don't belogn to any cults I feel sorry for them. I use to feel sorry for the others till I met alot of them.

What part of the U.S. do you live in?
<----
Sorry. I overlooked that. Is there a big problem with Mexican illegals in Idaho?
Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?[/QUOTE]

I know who use to pick them before welfare came out . Poor blacks and whites that is the way it should be. No work no eat. Whites were the MAJORITY of sharecroppers, miners and low income factory workers no matter how many lies people tell. None died from obesity or lifestyle deseases ,most were healthy. din't build it for others to walk in and take over but thats what happened because we left watch.

We d

Who do you think picks the sugar beets and potatoes for Simplot?
I'm just curious about why you (and some others here) seem so determined to think the worst about an ethnic Mexican girl who is working at a relatively hard and unpleasant job.

I am presently inclined to dislike Islamics because I know the vast majority of them despise me and most wouldn't hesitate to kill me. But I'm not at all hostile toward Mexicans -- probably because I'm from New York and presently living in New Jersey where there aren't very many of them. And the only Mexicans I ever see are working at hard, unpleasant jobs, usually for meager wages.

I also like some Mexican music and most of the Mexicans I've known are relatively good-natured, jovial, and they don't seem to generally dislike gringos.

I asked where you live because I've read about the conflict with Mexican illegals in the border regions of the Country where the hostility is understandable.

Forum List

Back