Is Snowden leaking US military plans?

Treason is a crime that is punishable by the death penalty. If Snowden does indeed reveal U.S. military secrets to the Russians, I would have no problem if he is tried and sentenced to death.

Treason is a crime that is punishable by the death penalty. If Snowden does indeed reveal U.S. military secrets to the Russians, I would have no problem if he is tried and sentenced to death.

He is the lowest of the low. We should send in agents and drag his lying, stealing ars back to the US.

This quote is chilling

Flynn told the panel that "the greatest cost that is unknown today but that we will likely face is the cost of human lives on tomorrow's battlefield or in some place where we will put our military forces when we ask them to go into harm's way."

He needs to be taken into custody and prosecuted.

Can't say if he is playing any part in Russia's move on Ukraine, but he is definitely a traitorous scumbag

His treason will haunt us for decades. He is a GED criminal.

I find it quite non coincidental that the traitor lands in Russia and all of a sudden Putin decides to strut.
2+2=4

Military spy chief: Have to assume Russia knows U.S. secrets - CNN.com

Could Snowden be aiding the Russians in their efforts to reassemble the Soviet Union? How would that set with all you Snowden Worshipers out there?

HE IS A CRIMINAL!

Conjecture? Check.
No proof? Check.
Guilty until proven innocent? Check.

Must be a thread on Edward Snowden.
God damn youre stupid. He admitted his crime to the world. He isnt denying his guilt.

Somebody with a pair of balls had to expose this rotten country for what it's become. If you want to try someone for treason then start with congress and work your way up to the POTUS.

Somebody with a pair of balls had to expose this rotten country for what it's become. If you want to try someone for treason then start with congress and work your way up to the POTUS.

Yeah! And while that is being worked on, we are being bombed to smithereens by those he told all our secrets to in another country. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah! And while that is being worked on, we are being bombed to smithereens by those he told all our secrets to in another country. :eusa_whistle:

Won't happen. You're in no danger of a Russian or Chinese aircraft carpet bombing you. I don't know about you but I'm glad the NSA was exposed for what it was doing with what is left of our 4th amendment.

At least Mr. Snowden never sold classified US info like zionists have!

Forum List

Back